• I'm liberal and vaccinated

• I'm liberal and not vaccinated

• I'm conservative and vaccinated

• I'm conservative and not vaccinated

• I'm independent and vaccinated

• I'm independent and not vaccinated

• Waffles

Results are only viewable after voting.
Been a lot of discussion over where the antivaxxers are at politically, so let's just find out.

Poll is public and you must vote to see the results.

I am vaccinated for Smallpox, Polio, Tetanus, Pertussis, Diphtheria.

Serious diseases.

But vaccinating people for trifling diseases, its really not necessary. I had the mumps, measles, chicken pox. Got some time off from school, just not a big deal.

Been a lot of discussion over where the antivaxxers are at politically, so let's just find out.

Serious diseases.

But vaccinating people for trifling diseases, its really not necessary. I had the mumps, measles, chicken pox. Got some time off from school, just not a big deal.
Since I worked overseas in various places over a little more than a decade I've been vaccinated against damn near everything you've ever heard of.

Company paid for it too.

What's the point? Injections by force?
Yup

That or isolation
Illegal immigrants literally shit on sidewalks but the caring left wants to force American citizens to submit to invasive injections or be "isolated" , whatever that translates to the angry incoherent mindset.

So do white people in San Francisco, including guys carrying signs reading, "Homeless Vietnam Vet." They had to and fence off the water fountain in front of the city courthouse.

These days I only take my vaccinations at five-star resorts...

29DE2F1E00000578-3130151-In_the_Caribbean_the_five_star_Ladera_Resort_in_St_Lucia_holds_t-a-7_1434986557110.jpg

Independent and I don't vaccinate my children. Leftists should be all for CHOICE in vaccination t\

hey are for choice to let a woman murder a baby but are the ones leading the charge to FORCE poison into kids bodies.

your child should not be allowed in public....or public schools....you are a danger to chemo patients and babies under 1...please vaccinate your crotch gremlins....how fucking ignorant

I'm not sure why you are asking if someone is vaccinated or not. Many people did not have a say in getting vaccinated.

Or did you word your poll wrong?

I'm not sure why you are asking if someone is vaccinated or not. Many people did not have a say in getting vaccinated.

Or did you word your poll wrong?
What's stopping you?

Serious diseases.

Those diseases were mostly eradicated before the anti Vaxers started spreading their misinformation

Once again. I support the somewhat safe and proven vaccine system of the early to mid sixties with a very few add ons over the decades. Todays mandated system is greed and bullchit.

How many support allowing people not to vaccinate their kids?

A handful of anti-vaxxers isn't the reason for the resurgence of Measles and Typhoid Fever, Dave.

The problem is the open border and people shitting on the streets of our major liberal cities.

Forum List

Back