Vaccines Safer Than Infection

All injectable meds have a very small chance of hurting you, and that includes the Covid19 vax.

I don't care if you don't take it, but you cannot blackmail your employer, and we won't let you lie about it.
I showed fake vaccination cards to my employer.

I have no record of any deaths attributed to the Chicken-Pox vaccine despite approximately 55.7 million doses being delivered.
This Covid-19 experiment has killed people.

Would you be singing the same song if your family member died from this experiment?

The fact remains that for the great number that the vax is better than infection.

Businesses that provide health care for employees have every constitutional right to mandate such medical standards.

The worker can submit or go elsewhere.
I call B.S. as this injection does not stop you from getting nor spreading Covid-19. Get sick, build immunity (natural, #best)
recover, go back to work. Nothing more than the common flu.

I say there is a DICTATOR in the White House. Are you not on record claiming Trump is a DICTATOR :(

Here is the important point: Rare cases of myocarditis—inflammation of the heart—were identified in the first, second and third doses of Pfizer-BioNTech’s and Moderna’s mRNA vaccines: The highest rate was seen after the second Moderna dose (6.1 times the expected rate of cases), according to the study published in the journal Vaccine.

You are safer to take the vax then face the disease unvaxxed.
I do not take medical advice from an internet quack with a defective brain such as yourself.
Preach your quackery to the family members of those died from this sick experiment.

I showed fake vaccination cards to my employer.

I have no record of any deaths attributed to the Chicken-Pox vaccine despite approximately 55.7 million doses being delivered.
This Covid-19 experiment has killed people.

Would you be singing the same song if your family member died from this experiment?
Allegations only. I am sure that lying to your employer makes you proud of yourself.

All meds have some risk. Two of my dearest friends suffer from Long Covid syndrome, one terribly, but both are very glad to alive than a stat in your silly philosophy.

I call B.S. as this injection does not stop you from getting nor spreading Covid-19. Get sick, build immunity (natural, #best)
recover, go back to work. Nothing more than the common flu.

I say there is a DICTATOR in the White House. Are you not on record claiming Trump is a DICTATOR :(
Oh, step off, you clown. The meds increase your immunity, and the risk is minimal in comparison to getting Covid.

Go back to work, and don't talk to your co-employees about what you don't understand.

We don't need any more SergeantBillsplainin' here.

I do not take medical advice from an internet quack with a defective brain such as yourself.
Preach your quackery to the family members of those died from this sick experiment.
I took the advice from the scientists and doctors in the field, and unlike you, none of my family avoided the vax and none have suffered from it and the boostes.

We don't need any more sergeantbill'splainin. Just be quiet.

YMMV :(
If your family member died from the injection would you be singing the same tune?
I know someone who is genetically sensitive to vaccines. They cause a mild form of autism in his family. His child got autism from routine childhood vaccinations. (Has a very difficult time talking) So he refused to get vaxxed or allow his kids to get it. His wife got fired for not getting vaccinated. I don't blame him one bit.
(He also has other unique allergies except hayfever)

And in truth, I think medical studies should be done on those who have vaccine sensitivities...so people can know definitively whether or not to get them.

And if death occurs from the mRNA vaccines themselves.? They die within 10 days hurting the whole time from the cytokine storm. They are definitely in the hospital.

BUT
CIP: my brother claims his heart attack stems from the vaccines. It wasn't the years of lack of medical treatment, poor diet, huge amounts of stress, chemical exposures, tobacco abuse, and other recreational drug abuse over 5 decades....it was his covid vaccine that did it to him.

So where someone's claim somewhere might be legitimate....

Allegations only. I am sure that lying to your employer makes you proud of yourself.

All meds have some risk. Two of my dearest friends suffer from Long Covid syndrome, one terribly, but both are very glad to alive than a stat in your silly philosophy.
Extremely proud to avoid the grim reaper. A lot of people never got the chance to fight covid, they died from the experimental injection.
RIP
#MYBODY
#MYCHOICE

I know someone who is genetically sensitive to vaccines. They cause a mild form of autism in his family. His child got autism from routine childhood vaccinations. (Has a very difficult time talking) So he refused to get vaxxed or allow his kids to get it. His wife got fired for not getting vaccinated. I don't blame him one bit.
(He also has other unique allergies except hayfever)

And in truth, I think medical studies should be done on those who have vaccine sensitivities...so people can know definitively whether or not to get them.

And if death occurs from the mRNA vaccines themselves.? They die within 10 days hurting the whole time from the cytokine storm. They are definitely in the hospital.

BUT
CIP: my brother claims his heart attack stems from the vaccines. It wasn't the years of lack of medical treatment, poor diet, huge amounts of stress, chemical exposures, tobacco abuse, and other recreational drug abuse over 5 decades....it was his covid vaccine that did it to him.

So where someone's claim somewhere might be legitimate....
Yeah, I got a counterfeit vaccination card, never took the experimental injection, never got covid.
I took the advice of my Doctor.

Oh, step off, you clown. The meds increase your immunity, and the risk is minimal in comparison to getting Covid.

Go back to work, and don't talk to your co-employees about what you don't understand.

We don't need any more SergeantBillsplainin' here.
I take the advice of my Doctor, not you. Run along, play in traffic.

Yeah, I got a counterfeit vaccination card, never took the experimental injection, never got covid.
I took the advice of my Doctor.
I know BOTH SIDES of the story...

Like my Father-in-law who followed all the antivaxxer advice...got covid and is now permanently disabled because of it.
Because people on the internet can't resist playing doctors. They really don't care who they kill in the process of handing out harmful advice.

I know BOTH SIDES of the story...

Like my Father-in-law who followed all the antivaxxer advice...got covid and is now permanently disabled because of it.
Because people on the internet can't resist playing doctors. They really don't care who they kill in the process of handing out harmful advice.
I take the advice of my physician. Not some quack on a slow horse

Forum List

Back