Valerie Plame, Judy Miller and Scooter Libby..the truth...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Judy Miller was a witness in the Grand Jury that persecuted Scooter Libby.....in her new book she recants her role in the persecution....and says that Patrick Fitzgerald, the corrupt prosecutor distorted the process and persecuted Libby....

Judith Miller Recants Where s the Media RealClearPolitics

Among the more sober reactions to the Libby verdict emerging from the left-liberal media was the Washington Post’s March 7, 2007 editorial. It recognized that the controversy over the Plame leak “was remarkable for its lack of substance”; that Wilson’s allegations were false; that the trial “provided convincing evidence that there was no conspiracy to punish Mr. Wilson by leaking Ms. Plame’s identity—and no evidence that she was, in fact, covert”; and that “it would have been sensible for Mr. Fitzgerald to end his investigation after learning” that Armitage was the leaker. Yet despite a trial in which a parade of prosecution witnesses could not keep their stories straight, the Post asserted that the evidence that Libby lied was “strong” and “abundant” and condemned his lies as “reprehensible.”

Just another in an endless chain of LIB media fuck-ups.
At this point no one expects any different.
If I were a member of the LIB media I'd walk around with a bag over my head.

Just another in an endless chain of LIB media fuck-ups.
At this point no one expects any different.
If I were a member of the LIB media I'd walk around with a bag over my head.
Your just barely intelligent enough to write in a crude form, you'd never make it in media....

Forum List

Back