Vance and Trump are so Accessible to the Press that they are Running out of New Questions

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
Meanwhile, Harris is just flat hiding, and her VP shows up and runs away from questions. In this clip, Vance approaches some reporters and they have to take a moment to think of something to ask him. When they do, it's the same stuff about cat ladies.

I have to wonder at this point whether the DNC is just throwing the election. If they really wanted Kamala to win, they'd have her out selling it to the voters and the media.

Meanwhile, Harris is just flat hiding, and her VP shows up and runs away from questions. In this clip, Vance approaches some reporters and they have to take a moment to think of something to ask him. When they do, it's the same stuff about cat ladies.

I have to wonder at this point whether the DNC is just throwing the election. If they really wanted Kamala to win, they'd have her out selling it to the voters and the media.

You’re confusing the press running out of questions with the fact that the blob and Bowman are not offering anything different than the last 4 years.

Every appearance they make is a temper tantrum. If I were in the press, I’d just pull Blob/Bowman aside and ask, “Do you feel better now that you’ve gotten that off your chest for the 151st time this week”?

Walz says he has language decisions difficulties and can't speak well. We know Commiela has communication difficulties.

The media has no one to talk to except Trump and Vance.

Where is Harris hiding? She was doing events today.

Trump standing up and ranting is not taking interviews and taking interviews is not the most important thing in campaigning. So drop the racist double standard.

Its not that they have run out of questions. Its that they are shocked at the answers.
Really?

I guess it’s shocking now to Democrats that a presidential contender would advocate putting Americans first even over Mexican drug and human trafficking gangs who need the border to stay open.

They don’t mind when Kamala does it because they know she’s lying to get elected.

Trump is accessible and answers questions.

It would help if Trump ASKED SOME QUESTIONS....

1. Why does one Earth polar circle have 9+ times the ice of the other?
2. Why is there ice age glacier south of Arctic Circle on Greenland but no such ice age glacier north of Arctic Circle on Alaska?
3. If the oceans are "warming" why is the record decade for canes still the 1940s?
4. If the oceans are "rising" why can't we see one single photo of land sinking?
5. How did Co2 thaw North America and freeze Greenland at the same time?

since everyone on USMB knows NONE OF THE Co2 FRAUD SUPPORTERS HERE CAN ANSWER THEM....

Forum List

Back