🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Vandals Flip Smart Cars Over in San Francisco

Great video for demonstrating how safety goes down with the rising centre of gravity of the inverted bathtubs they laughingly call "SUVs" -- imagine this car actually taking a curve.

Now my MINI ... I have to keep getting out to see if it's riding on rails. You can't roll that car. You tell it "take this sudden sharp curve" and it just says "done". :thup:

But where do you store the key to wind it up?

The key is enormous. It's weird. But god damn is it nailed to the road.

Great video for demonstrating how safety goes down with the rising centre of gravity of the inverted bathtubs they laughingly call "SUVs" -- imagine this car actually taking a curve.

Now my MINI ... I have to keep getting out to see if it's riding on rails. You can't roll that car. You tell it "take this sudden sharp curve" and it just says "done". :thup:

You are discussing one type of accident. Try a mini vs. even a mid size car where the accident involves transfer of energy in an elastic impact, then get back to me.

And then they laugh when they fit two to a parking space while you're still hunting. :thup:

Except when they are assholes and take up a full spot plus more by parking equidistant between two already parked cars.

We have a mini owner by me that either does that, or crams his car in by touching one of the other car's bumper.

You are discussing one type of accident. Try a mini vs. even a mid size car where the accident involves transfer of energy in an elastic impact, then get back to me.

Ask Derideo_Te about that; happened to him recently. The MINI is a tank. I was surprised how frickin' bulky it is. It's built like a bullet. If I had to I'd put it up against anything. You'll notice nobody's engaged in MINI-tipping; there's a reason.

All men are created equal; all cars, not so much.

Last edited:
Just listened to a blurb on the radio about this, it causes thousands of dollars in damage, if the smart asses ever get caught they are facing felony charges.

Forum List

Back