VDH gives us a nice 4 minute refresher on why the Dems are the insurrectionists

AMart

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2020
Well done, the Dems want to get rid of
-Electoral College (233 years)
-Filibuster (180 years)
-Add 2 more states (50 states for 60 years)
-Pack the court with more than 9 (150 years)
-No Republican tore up the State of the Union Address
-Republicans don't threaten and protest outside the homes of lib justices
-they blocked the opposition from being on the witch hunt committee
-Radical attempts to change voting policy
-Weaponization of the FBI DOJ IRS

The Dems are the traitors and revolutionaries.

-Filibuster (180 years)

Facts are facts...

-Filibuster (180 years)

When did Trump tear up his speech?

-Filibuster (180 years)

There would have been no riot at the Capitol had the democrats not committed a fraud election that had over 120,000 more ballots accepted just in PA alone as there are registered voters to cast them, then rammed it down everyone's throats refusing to investigate cases of corruption and illegality while banning and blocking everyone on Twitter and FB and elsewhere from even asking questions.

The same people who stole a crazy national election then said you have to accept it without question are the very same people now conducting an illegal raid on the president whose office they stole breaking in and taking anything which might prove his case and vindicate him then telling the country they don't even deserve an explanation of this neither.

Used to be things like this were thought only possible in Russia, China and North Korea.

Welcome to the new communist democrat party.

There would have been no riot at the Capitol had the democrats not committed a fraud election that had over 120,000 more ballots accepted just in PA alone as there are registered voters to cast them, then rammed it down everyone's throats refusing to investigate cases of corruption and illegality while banning and blocking everyone on Twitter and FB and elsewhere from even asking questions.

The same people who stole a crazy national election then said you have to accept it without question are the very same people now conducting an illegal raid on the president whose office they stole breaking in and taking anything which might prove his case and vindicate him then telling the country they don't even deserve an explanation of this neither.

Used to be things like this were thought only possible in Russia, China and North Korea.

Welcome to the new communist democrat party.
That sounds a lot like the guy that said he wouldn't have hit his wife if she had just done what he said. Of course your conspiracy theory about 120,000 votes is just bullshit.

Of course your conspiracy theory about 120,000 votes is just bullshit.

Hey asshole, I normally don't bother reading your claptrap blocking your posts, but if you have proof to back up your claim let's have it!

And if you don't have proof, then that's about par for the course for demturds like you.

Me, I'll believe the attorney who investigated the matter thoroughly for months presenting the info live before an audience of thousands while still fighting with the state over the matter over any facile claim of yours.

Hey asshole, I normally don't bother reading your claptrap blocking your posts, but if you have proof to back up your claim let's have it!

That's not how it works. You're the brainwashed cult imbecile putting forth an idiot conspiracy theory with no evidence backing it up, so the burden of proof is on you to support your lunatic claims.

Needless to say, you won't even try. To normal people, that indicates you're peddling fraud. Sucks to be you, cult boi.

Now, you could present actual evidence -- and no, "BUT A PERSON IN MY CULT TOLD ME IT WAS TRUE!" is not actually evidence -- but you won't, because you can't, and everyone knows it.

Don't worry, given your history, everyone expects you to run now, so you won't be disappointing anyone. Quite the contrary. Your sore-loser cult awards brownie points for displays of cowardice.

That's not how it works. You're the brainwashed cult imbecile putting forth an idiot conspiracy theory with no evidence backing it up, so the burden of proof is on you to support your lunatic claims.

Needless to say, you won't even try. To normal people, that indicates you're peddling fraud. Sucks to be you, cult boi.

Now, you could present actual evidence -- and no, "BUT A PERSON IN MY CULT TOLD ME IT WAS TRUE!" is not actually evidence -- but you won't, because you can't, and everyone knows it.

Don't worry, given your history, everyone expects you to run now, so you won't be disappointing anyone. Quite the contrary. Your sore-loser cult awards brownie points for displays of cowardice.
That's so easy for you to smuggly demand, otherwise coming from an alledged corrupt party that has cut off all decent or challenges by securing all information in so that the trails aren't allowed to be followed by the citizen's in a transparent way.

And if you don't have proof, then that's about par for the course for demturds like you.

Me, I'll believe the attorney who investigated the matter thoroughly for months presenting the info live before an audience of thousands while still fighting with the state over the matter over any facile claim of yours.
You mean rudy, or that krackin lady?

That's so easy for you to smuggly demand, otherwise coming from an alledged corrupt party that has cut off all decent or challenges by securing all information in so that the trails aren't allowed to be followed by the citizen's in a transparent way.
Got it.

You can't back up any of your lunatic claims, so you're making up more conspiracy theories instead.

TheParty approves, comrade.

Got it.

You can't back up any of your lunatic claims, so you're making up more conspiracy theories instead.

TheParty approves, comrade.
Your response is that of nothing, otherwise an easy out while you attempt to throw it back at the wall to see if anything sticks again. ROTFLMBO

Forum List

Back