VeganMe says hello!

Oh yeah? Is it a tough crowd on this forum? I assume it can be, since politics can get pretty heated (both online and in real life discussion).

The bitches here like to whine about Obama and Liberals on a daily basis.

Hi. :eusa_angel:

I'm new to this site, just joined today and only have a few posts so far. I actually joined because I was browsing the internet for comments on a movie I had recently seen that deeply moved me. I found a very nice thread on this site, so I basically joined to contact the person who started the thread. He shared a similar experience to me after having seen the film, so I felt the need to connect.

Anyway, it's funny because I'm not hugely into politics. Not much at all, actually. But I'm sure I'll be able to find some interesting topics to add my two cents into...every now and again. :) I'm a registered Independent so my political views are mixed moreso than fixed.

I'm female and in my early 20's. Just recently became vegan (as my name suggests!) due to that movie I watched. It changed my life. But I'll stop rambling now and wait for my welcome replies to roll in. ;) (Just kidding).
Welcome to USMB, VeganMe. Hope you enjoy the boards. :)

It's probably closer to 85% lib.

Okay, I could agree with that... 85% of the bitching threads I see are not by liberals.

Your grasp and comprehension of even simple, straightforward English sentences is remarkably limited.

Wow. You're a fucking idiot. Your sentence can be construed two ways, and I decided to play the other way to make you look like an idiot. The fact that 95% of you idiots on here don't use commas just make it all that more plausible.

Okay, I could agree with that... 85% of the bitching threads I see are not by liberals.

Your grasp and comprehension of even simple, straightforward English sentences is remarkably limited.

Wow. You're a fucking idiot. Your sentence can be construed two ways, and I decided to play the other way to make you look like an idiot. The fact that 95% of you idiots on here don't use commas just make it all that more plausible.

No. It can't. You are an insufferable idiot with no ability to grasp simple English sentences.

But at least you proved it again, with emphasis.

No. It can't. You are an insufferable idiot with no ability to grasp simple English sentences.

Explain to me how it cannot, then, oh literary grandmaster.

It is far too late to teach a vegetable like you what you needed to learn years and years ago.

Re-read the sentences.

Try real hard.

In the interim, you remain a cowflop. Emphasis on flop.

:thup:

It is far too late to teach a vegetable like you what you needed to learn years and years ago.

Re-read the sentences.

Try real hard.

In the interim, you remain a cowflop. Emphasis on flop.

:thup:

I know what the fuck you SAID, retard. It also sounded very much like the statements thrown around here a lot, one which is directed to liberals, by referencing them as a "lib".

God, having to explain this to you is retarded.

You don't have shit.

Hi. :eusa_angel:

I'm new to this site, just joined today and only have a few posts so far. I actually joined because I was browsing the internet for comments on a movie I had recently seen that deeply moved me. I found a very nice thread on this site, so I basically joined to contact the person who started the thread. He shared a similar experience to me after having seen the film, so I felt the need to connect.

Anyway, it's funny because I'm not hugely into politics. Not much at all, actually. But I'm sure I'll be able to find some interesting topics to add my two cents into...every now and again. :) I'm a registered Independent so my political views are mixed moreso than fixed.

I'm female and in my early 20's. Just recently became vegan (as my name suggests!) due to that movie I watched. It changed my life. But I'll stop rambling now and wait for my welcome replies to roll in. ;) (Just kidding).

hi.

Welcome Vegan. It's a blast here.

p.s. If you ever change your diet again you can probably get a name change. :tongue:

Forum List

Back