"vengeance is mine"

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
Sayeth the Lord.

There are alot of pundits and politicians who are promising to seek revenge on their political enemies. Beware of this mindset. If you see it's flee it. Search your heart and make sure you don't have it.

It doesn't matter if you are left or right, if you don't turn away from this you will be destroyed, and many of us with you.

There are many basic policy differences between the Democrats and Republicans. Some are going to see it as vengeance. Both sides are going to sting if Trump drains the swamp so to speak.

Actually "the Lord" didn't say that ....

What he actually said was "Vendace is mine" , apparently he was really hungry at the time.

Pundits and politicians seeking "revenge" on one another isn't necessarily a bad thing, it keeps them too busy to remember to get back to fucking over the common citizenry.

Actually "the Lord" didn't say that ....

What he actually said was "Vendace is mine" , apparently he was really hungry at the time.

Pundits and politicians seeking "revenge" on one another isn't necessarily a bad thing, it keeps them too busy to remember to get back to fucking over the common citizenry.
Vendace is a dish best served cold! At least that's what I hear.

You do have a point....

Banana Republics generally prosecute previous admins.

However at some point, when there has been serious, intentional and malicious criminal activity, like Hitlary taking Russian money for a uranium deal, someone should be held accountable. Otherwise DC continues to be a revolving door for corrupt sociopaths.

788192fa6bc855e653173def5c475a5a.jpg

Said the Lord Trump.

Forum List

Back