Vermont advancing most radical pro abortion legislation

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Vermont Advancing ‘Most Radical, Pro-Abortion Legislation’
On its way to Vermont Gov. Phil Scott’s desk is an abortion rights bill that makes late-term legislation in New York and Virginia look conservative by comparison.

the mental nut disease is getting way out of control we need to help the lefti abort as many of themselves as possible. So far so good they do it all by themselves. Stupidity loves their morons.

And all while "pro choice" loses support...everyday more and more people are seeing abortion as stopping a life.....

On its way to Vermont Gov. Phil Scott’s desk is an abortion rights bill that makes late-term legislation in New York and Virginia look conservative by comparison.

the mental nut disease is getting way out of control we need to help the lefti abort as many of themselves as possible. So far so good they do it all by themselves. Stupidity loves their morons.

Vermont 'right to abortion' bill goes even further than New York's: 'Fetus shall not have independent rights'

Vermont House passes a staggering abortion bill – here's what it says

Read the Bill. Some evil motherfuckers in this world. Beyond the pale, beyond disbelief and disillusionment, there's the American Democratic Party, cheering the end of mankind one murdered child at a time.

Vermont 'right to abortion' bill goes even further than New York's: 'Fetus shall not have independent rights'

Read the Bill. Some evil motherfuckers in this world. Beyond the pale, beyond disbelief and disillusionment, there's the American Democratic Party, cheering the end of mankind one murdered child at a time.

What can one expect from a state that votes in a Marxist to Congress......

"We must rid ourselves once and for all of the Quaker-Papist babble about the sanctity of human life." Leon Trotsky

That's why it kills me when you have idiots on here who have their nerve to insult others " crazy train" and stupid fkrs like that have no idea what's even going on . THEY KNOW NOTHING and as soon as they open their mouths you can tell who these stupid fkrs are instantly!!

Some can fool yah cause they are in between, sooner or later though you can tell who the leftist nuts are...

There are no pro abortion voters.

There’s people who believe in women’s rights and then there’s the radical right who spit on women’s rights, put babies in cages and want to take healthcare away from millions of American children.

There’s people who believe in women’s rights and then there’s the radical right who spit on women’s rights, put babies in cages and want to take healthcare away from millions of American children.
And the occasional bbq enthusiast

2. The facts are that the major political party is actually a supporter of infanticide. On the other side of the aisle, Trump rails against this barbarism:

Trump “described what happens to a child after she is born alive following a failed abortion, saying, “The baby is born. The mother meets with the doctor, they take care of the baby, they wrap the baby beautifully, and then the doctor and the mother determine whether or not they will execute the baby. I don't think so. It's incredible.”
What Happens to a Child Born-alive? The Media Won’t Tell Us.

Hussein Obama supported infanticide...wouldn't vote to support the baby.

Obama named Peter Singer, champion of infanticide, as his 'science adviser.'
The Democrat administration in Virginia offered a law for...in favor of....infanticide....stopped by Republicans.

The Democrat governor of Virginia actually agreed with the bill for infanticide.

"New York abortion law changes allow infanticide"
New York abortion law changes allow infanticide

"Anti-infanticide bill blocked by Senate Democrats"
Anti-infanticide bill blocked by Senate Democrats

3. Here’s the context. One of the major selling points of the Left/Democrats is that no personal responsibility is ever required, up to an including taking responsibility for creating a new and unique human being. So, if one does, no prob: kill it and more on.

Somehow this is meant to resonate with women who make a ‘mistake,’ and want the right to eradicate it.

Almost 99 % of all abortions are for nothing more than convenience. And this is perfectly alright for the Left.

That's the reality.

I hear they’re grillin’ up some fetus parts for dinner up in Rutland

One can only imagine the sort of upbringing that produced this level of 'humor.'
They get mad if you put any sauce on top

maple syrup? sorry chic
Hmm have to poll the locals

I’m a local.
Ask me anything about life in Vermont.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hear they’re grillin’ up some fetus parts for dinner up in Rutland

One can only imagine the sort of upbringing that produced this level of 'humor.'

maple syrup? sorry chic

I’m a local.

You got any Thai restaurants up there?

maple syrup? sorry chic

I’m a local.

You got any Thai restaurants up there?

Yep. Plenty of them.

Forum List

Back