Vernon Jones Says That He Will Impeach Both Biden and Harris If Elected

Why don't you just go run away and join the circus since you are a clown after all.

You want the circus to be in charge of everywhere and everything ...
I'm the one that is telling you to stop and think for a second ... :thup:

Last edited:
Vapid and entitled as ever..

Have one?

ENebWsoU4AAP_vl.jpg

But, on what grounds?

I know that the dems have thrown out any modicum of reason when it comes to the abuse of the impeachment process, but I would at least expect the GOP to have a good reason.

:dunno:

The “grounds” could be whatever a simple majority of Republican reps say it is. How about for purposes of discussion the Afghanistan withdrawal.

Doc
You need to work on your responses--vapid, maybe depending on your position. Entitled? Try again moron. You must be looking in the mirror. Conservatives work and earn their keep, unlike you morons who figure the world owes you a living.
Doctors wife says it best.

If you knew half of what you claim you would be dangerous. She isn't a doctor's wife. But she does like to chant Let's Go Brandon. Moron.

Just like a lot of these morons, how smart they actually are isn't as high in numbers of how smart they actually are.

He was acquitted in Senate.

On January 13, 2021, the House of Representatives voted to impeach Trump by a vote of 232-197 for incitement of insurrection.

Impeachment of Donald Trump, 2021

All he can do is introduce the articles. That has already been done.
The House does NOT hold a trial the Senate does that, all the House does is draft the articles.

Simple civics--it's a shame they don't teach it in school anymore.

You took the words right out of my mouth. They don't teach simple biology anymore either though. If a guy feels like a fairy princess, wala! He's a fairy princess. :rolleyes: (Back in my days at school that would just make him a bully target, but not anymore because we embrace differences now.)

IMHO, the GOP would be smarter to stop talking about impeachment cuz it sounds like they are lowering themselves to the same level as the democrats, which I think is a bad idea for them and the country as a whole. Somebody's gotta be the adults, and if you are more of the same then you are not going to get the same amount of support that you otherwise might get, before and after the election.

There's a big difference between impeaching Trump and impeaching Biden. Biden is a criminal. He has taken bribes, participated in money laundering, used his power in office to extort foreign governments to protect his own illegal financial dealings, violated orders of the Supreme Court to enforce title 42 and other immigration laws, helped illegal immigrants into the United States and helped them work illegally.

Biden is the most crooked president in the history of the United States and needs to be impeached.

IMHO, the GOP would be smarter to stop talking about impeachment cuz it sounds like they are lowering themselves to the same level as the democrats, which I think is a bad idea for them and the country as a whole. Somebody's gotta be the adults, and if you are more of the same then you are not going to get the same amount of support that you otherwise might get, before and after the election.
But this impeachment would be legit. Aiding and abetting the invasion of the country. High crimes and misdemeanors. Willful failure to uphold constitutional oath.

I disagree, impeachment must become utterly ridiculous until the people demand such antics end. Otherwise it will be a Democrat only tool used to denigrate the right with impunity. Not to mention both Biden and Harris have committed numerous offenses worthy of impeachment. The electorate likes it's theater, and should not be denied.

Forum List

Back