Very bad news for Trump in new WSJ/NBC swing state poll

Hillary can't win as long as ISIS is alive.

Sorry to be the messenger of bad news....
Clinton to Resettle One Million Muslim Migrants During First Term
She doesn't have a prayer of getting that through now.

it's also breitbart.... which
they won't like that poll

Libs dont like the polls showing her down 44-37 and losing battleground states either.

rightwingnut polls are never correct. but you do like to latch on to the one outlier.

you know... like the whole unscrewed polls thing.

Im still going with nate silver until he's proven wrong.

Actually his record for the primaries was dismal

nate silver's record has never been "dismal".

One , you're an idiot. Two,...well you're an idiot....and a flaming troll who brings nothing to the table

How Did Nate Silver (And Everyone Else) Get Trump So Wrong: The Flip-Flopping Polster | Zero Hedge

I find it funny how Liberals respond to negative press by declaring, 'Well it is Breitbart/Fox/etc...', personally declaring a site to be invalid because they disagree with what is being said, as if that is a valid reason for a media source to be ignored. I put as much stock into such OPINIONS as 'carrot cake is awesome'. To SOME, maybe.

upload_2016-7-15_9-22-13.png
From MSN

Libs dont like the polls showing her down 44-37 and losing battleground states either.

rightwingnut polls are never correct. but you do like to latch on to the one outlier.

One , you're an idiot. Two,...well you're an idiot....and a flaming troll who brings nothing to the table

How Did Nate Silver (And Everyone Else) Get Trump So Wrong: The Flip-Flopping Polster | Zero Hedge

that isn't just nate silver. everyone underestimated the stupidity of the righatingnuts

i don't think anyone underestimating the stupidity and vileness of the right anymore.

but having actually read the things that nate said during the race, i know he never said that trump was an impossibility.

you of course wouldn't know that since you've never looked at a legitimate source in your life.

that isn't just nate silver. everyone underestimated the stupidity of the righatingnuts

i don't think anyone underestimating the stupidity and vileness of the right anymore.

but having actually read the things that nate said during the race, i know he never said that trump was an impossibility.

you of course wouldn't know that since you've never looked at a legitimate source in your life.

The Quinnipiac poll doesn't agree with you. Nate gives the Hillary a 75 percent chance and trump a 25 percent chance.

Women hate him. Hispanics hate him. Blacks hate him. Gays hate him. Normal white folk think he's a joke. All he has is old, fat bigotted white folks and those dense enough to believe his scare tactics. Trust me, he doesn't stand a chance.
I would love to see the link and the statistics behind your OPINION. As I posted in the link about Libs freaking over poll numbers during a Hillary meeting, evidently a whole lot of people are 'digging' Trump over Hillary while the 'revelation' that Hillary is a lying, deceiving, self-serving, disastrous threat to this country is causing her popularity/numbers to drop.

Comey declared months ago that if the DOJ refused his recommendation should he find the evidence to indict Hillary he would release all the information out to everyone. He did that. He also declared publicly that he would not recommend indicting her. looks like telling the truth about how she lied, deceived, and broke the law was enough, that he didn't have to have her indicted. His report is taking its toll.

what "MSN", loony toon? how about a link to a legitimate source instead of one of the right's self-reporting polls.

:cuckoo:

WTF are you ranting about? What is right wing about MSN? I don't think there could be a more unbiased poll. It is just there, vote if you want or don't want.

Of course you only have one or two talking points so I understand why you are ranting the way you are.

So, if I read your rant correctly I can only cite polls that have Mrs. Tuzla the liar winning?

The Quinnipiac poll doesn't agree with you. Nate gives the Hillary a 75 percent chance and trump a 25 percent chance.

He gave Trump 5 percent chance of winning the nomination. Maybe the Silver magic has worn off.

Actually, a lot of polls are showing the hillary fading fast.

The only polls I see her 'fading fast' are those posted by the shills on this board. As I said, nothing but wishful thinking.

Where she might lose though, and it's starting to happen slightly, is if the GoP machine goes into scaremongering mode and all the scaredy cats think Big Bad Trump can save them from the Scary Muslims...Worked for Hitler re the Jews...

godwin3yn.jpg

You mean it didn't work for Hitler?
You are a loser with nothing of value. Goodbye shit stain.

Its not scaremongering. ISIS really is killing thousands around the globe. These islamic groups could be annihilated but the world is weak and full of paper tigers now. This isn't your grandpas world where the brave squashed a german front, spread across europe, that would make these terrorists look like little piss ants.

Couple of things here. You really think Trump could do better? Let you in on a little secret - if the US had kept it's nose out of ME affairs I'm reasonably sure no 9-11 and all the other shit that followed. To make matters worse, not only can the US not keep it's nose out of the ME, it's best arab "friend" is the one country that hates it the most - Saudi Arabia. One of the most oppressive Muslim regimes in the world.

Weak? Do you know how many ISIS men and women have been killed? Thousands....

I was really leaning towards your post of a third option. Unfortunately, we're left with the bottom of the outhouse. Yes, the world is weak. The Nazis were knocked out in four years.

He gave Trump 5 percent chance of winning the nomination. Maybe the Silver magic has worn off.

please do provide a credible link for that. because that isn't close to my recollection.

thanks.

please do provide a credible link for that. because that isn't close to my recollection.

thanks.

MSN.com - Hotmail, Outlook, Skype, Bing, Latest News, Photos & Videos

thanks.
Please provide a credible link to prove Breitbart is not credible...

:p

Forum List

Back