VERY tight race in 3 battleground states

Tight races remain in three battlegrounds - CNNPolitics.com

Looks like the Clinton Media Cartels lies have done practically NOTHING to harm Trump. People are waking up to the lies from the media! We don't trust you!

He's losing Florida, and Pennsylvania.... that means he loses

Florida has a 19 percent chance of providing the decisive vote in the Electoral College according to our polls-only forecast. It’s the most likely “tipping-point state,” in FiveThirtyEight parlance. That’s up from 16 percentjust two weeks ago. There’s only one other state with a better than 10 percent chance of casting the decisive electoral vote: Pennsylvania, at 12 percent.

Even if he ran the table on all BG states (which he won't do) he loses. He knows that so he's running a campaign to establish an alt R media outlet.

2016 Election: Clinton vs. Trump

It's not over but he's got to pull out 8 states he's either losing in or virtually tied in.

Looks like the Clinton Media Cartels lies have done practically NOTHING to harm Trump. People are waking up to the lies from the media! We don't trust you!

A FiveThirtyEight.com analysis of polling data shows Clinton up by 4 points in Florida, 7 points in Pennsylvania and 2 points in Ohio. She is also beating Trump in North Carolina (3 points); Michigan (9 points); Colorado (7 points) and Wisconsin (8 points). Arizona and Georgia are the outliers, with Clinton and Trump tied in the first and the GOP nominee up by 4 points in the second.

Odium ol pal, repeat after me

TRUMP IS FUCKED !

A FiveThirtyEight.com analysis of polling data shows Clinton up by 4 points in Florida, 7 points in Pennsylvania and 2 points in Ohio. She is also beating Trump in North Carolina (3 points); Michigan (9 points); Colorado (7 points) and Wisconsin (8 points). Arizona and Georgia are the outliers, with Clinton and Trump tied in the first and the GOP nominee up by 4 points in the second.

TRUMP IS FUCKED !
Let me fix this for you. We are fucking and Trump fucked us

Tight race in the battleground state of Utah too. Which shows trumps problem.

Of course people might be lying to pollsters because they are embarrassed about supporting trump

TRUMP IS FUCKED !
Believe what you want. I would think a leftist would LOVE using CNN-Clinton News Network.

Of course people might be lying to pollsters because they are embarrassed about supporting trump
Look at latest poll. Trump up by double digits in one I saw yesterday and ONLY reason it was "tied" was because of that moron Never Trump clown...as it always does closer we get the more the third parties will lose support and go to the main 2 and having Stein of the Green Party damn near endorsing Trump I hope hers go to Trump.
Oh and people lie to pollsters because they are afraid of being beaten and assaulted and their property harmed or destroyed by "tolerant leftists"

Even if he ran the table on all BG states (which he won't do) he loses. He knows that so he's running a campaign to establish an alt R media outlet.

2016 Election: Clinton vs. Trump

It's not over but he's got to pull out 8 states he's either losing in or virtually tied in.
Why would he do that? ANY kind of media empire he would start would be exactly like Breitbart. Hell he could just buy Breitbart if that's what he wanted.

TRUMP IS FUCKED !
Believe what you want. I would think a leftist would LOVE using CNN-Clinton News Network.
Don't just look at a solitary poll. You need to look at all of them.

TRUMP IS FUCKED !
They are ALL OVER THE PLACE! I mean Trump is supposedly down between 4-11 points lol...some have him up in Ohio some have him down some have him losing big in Florida and NC some have him tied....

TRUMP IS FUCKED !
They are ALL OVER THE PLACE! I mean Trump is supposedly down between 4-11 points lol...some have him up in Ohio some have him down some have him losing big in Florida and NC some have him tied....
That's why aggregates are usually a pretty good indicator of who will win.

Look at latest poll. Trump up by double digits in one I saw yesterday and ONLY reason it was "tied" was because of that moron Never Trump clown...as it always does closer we get the more the third parties will lose support and go to the main 2 and having Stein of the Green Party damn near endorsing Trump I hope hers go to Trump.
Oh and people lie to pollsters because they are afraid of being beaten and assaulted and their property harmed or destroyed by "tolerant leftists"

Trump is only up 1% over McMullin in today's poll. And that's still with low name recognition.

Mcmullin is going to win the state. But don't worry I still want trump to do well. At least well enough to push this race to the House

Trump is only up 1% over McMullin in today's poll. And that's still with low name recognition.

Mcmullin is going to win the state. But don't worry I still want trump to do well. At least well enough to push this race to the House
You do realize there is virtually no way the dems take back the house and a slight chance they take the senate...why would you want it pushed to the house? That fucktard McMullin is the kind of garbage the GOP voter kicked to the curb this election season for good reason! Go ahead make that shit stain president LOL.....watch the revolt....it will be beautiful.

Btw should the 12th amendment come into play, the house is to immediately vote for president following the elector vote. That would put the vote in December during our current Congress. Which means Pence would easily be the Vice President.

And since, as you pointed out, the house Republicans hate trump, as they know McMullin, and as many will be heading back home after losing elections because of trump, they are likely going to be enough to favor McMullin. Add to that democrats are going to realize Hillary can't win with the Republican controlled house and seeing pence as VP already will likely cause them to defect as well to stop trump.

As for a peoples revolt it wont happen. The never Hillary people would be satisfied. The never trump people will be satisfied. And those who remain in the house wont have to face reelection for two years which is plenty of time for a conservative president and congress to get good work done.

Btw should the 12th amendment come into play, the house is to immediately vote for president following the elector vote. That would put the vote in December during our current Congress. Which means Pence would easily be the Vice President.

And since, as you pointed out, the house Republicans hate trump, as they know McMullin, and as many will be heading back home after losing elections because of trump, they are likely going to be enough to favor McMullin. Add to that democrats are going to realize Hillary can't win with the Republican controlled house and seeing pence as VP already will likely cause them to defect as well to stop trump.

As for a peoples revolt it wont happen. The never Hillary people would be satisfied. The never trump people will be satisfied. And those who remain in the house wont have to face reelection for two years which is plenty of time for a conservative president and congress to get good work done.
That is basically a dream at this point. Hillary is likely going to end up with 330+ electoral votes.

A "tight race in 3 battleground states" does not an electoral college win make in this election. Why? Because as one can see from the 2000 election's results, the Democratic candidate can win with just one swing state whereas the GOP nominee needs several to win. That the race is tight in those three states is about nothing other than the fact that both major party candidates have high unfavorables; thus many voters apparently view the race as one of choosing the "best of the worst."

2000%20US%20Election.jpg

Election-of-2004.gif

2008ec.gif

2012electoralmapresultsfinal110812.jpg

Ohio and Nevada seem routinely to be swing states insofar as they align with whomever actually wins the election. NC should be "in the bag" for Trump -- Obama won it only once -- yet it is not. That seems to indicate that Trump is viewed as being the "worst of the worst."

That is basically a dream at this point. Hillary is likely going to end up with 330+ electoral votes.

You don't think trump can bloody up Hillary in the next two weeks?

Forum List

Back