VERY tight race in 3 battleground states

Btw should the 12th amendment come into play, the house is to immediately vote for president following the elector vote. That would put the vote in December during our current Congress. Which means Pence would easily be the Vice President.

And since, as you pointed out, the house Republicans hate trump, as they know McMullin, and as many will be heading back home after losing elections because of trump, they are likely going to be enough to favor McMullin. Add to that democrats are going to realize Hillary can't win with the Republican controlled house and seeing pence as VP already will likely cause them to defect as well to stop trump.

As for a peoples revolt it wont happen. The never Hillary people would be satisfied. The never trump people will be satisfied. And those who remain in the house wont have to face reelection for two years which is plenty of time for a conservative president and congress to get good work done.
That is basically a dream at this point. Hillary is likely going to end up with 330+ electoral votes.

You don't think trump can bloody up Hillary in the next two weeks?
It just makes him look worse and worse. His desperation the last few weeks hasn't helped him at all. Millions are already voting as well.

Tight races remain in three battlegrounds - CNNPolitics.com

Looks like the Clinton Media Cartels lies have done practically NOTHING to harm Trump. People are waking up to the lies from the media! We don't trust you!

A FiveThirtyEight.com analysis of polling data shows Clinton up by 4 points in Florida, 7 points in Pennsylvania and 2 points in Ohio. She is also beating Trump in North Carolina (3 points); Michigan (9 points); Colorado (7 points) and Wisconsin (8 points). Arizona and Georgia are the outliers, with Clinton and Trump tied in the first and the GOP nominee up by 4 points in the second.

Odium ol pal, repeat after me

TRUMP IS FUCKED !
Believe what you want. I would think a leftist would LOVE using CNN-Clinton News Network.

well then. I'll find one and ask for you ..

Tight races remain in three battlegrounds - CNNPolitics.com

Looks like the Clinton Media Cartels lies have done practically NOTHING to harm Trump. People are waking up to the lies from the media! We don't trust you!

A FiveThirtyEight.com analysis of polling data shows Clinton up by 4 points in Florida, 7 points in Pennsylvania and 2 points in Ohio. She is also beating Trump in North Carolina (3 points); Michigan (9 points); Colorado (7 points) and Wisconsin (8 points). Arizona and Georgia are the outliers, with Clinton and Trump tied in the first and the GOP nominee up by 4 points in the second.

Odium ol pal, repeat after me

TRUMP IS FUCKED !

Utah could fall and Texas may be up for grabs....
And the trumpsters are saying that this could be a landslide victory of historic and biblical
proportions....but maybe not in a good way for the Trump man.

But hey he could decide he wants to win this thing and
make some effort to do so instead of tossing hand grenades.

A "tight race in 3 battleground states" does not an electoral college win make in this election. Why? Because as one can see from the 2000 election's results, the Democratic candidate can win with just one swing state whereas the GOP nominee needs several to win. That the race is tight in those three states is about nothing other than the fact that both major party candidates have high unfavorables; thus many voters apparently view the race as one of choosing the "best of the worst."

2000%20US%20Election.jpg

Election-of-2004.gif

2008ec.gif

2012electoralmapresultsfinal110812.jpg

Ohio and Nevada seem routinely to be swing states insofar as they align with whomever actually wins the election. NC should be "in the bag" for Trump -- Obama won it only once -- yet it is not. That seems to indicate that Trump is viewed as being the "worst of the worst."

I'm curious how NC looks after the bombing

A "tight race in 3 battleground states" does not an electoral college win make in this election. Why? Because as one can see from the 2000 election's results, the Democratic candidate can win with just one swing state whereas the GOP nominee needs several to win. That the race is tight in those three states is about nothing other than the fact that both major party candidates have high unfavorables; thus many voters apparently view the race as one of choosing the "best of the worst."

2000%20US%20Election.jpg

Election-of-2004.gif

2008ec.gif

2012electoralmapresultsfinal110812.jpg

Ohio and Nevada seem routinely to be swing states insofar as they align with whomever actually wins the election. NC should be "in the bag" for Trump -- Obama won it only once -- yet it is not. That seems to indicate that Trump is viewed as being the "worst of the worst."

I'm curious how NC looks after the bombing

Aside from the bombed facility itself, I suspect it looks about the same.

Forum List

Back