🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Veteran confronts Karl Rove about the Iraq war

It's not what I think it's what I witnessed. The vet was whining about a war and Rove owned his ass.
You called him an "alleged veteran". You challenge the mans veteran status with absolutely no evidence to do so other than to support your own opinion which differs from the veterans. It means that like Rove, you are willing to use misinformation, character assassination, misdirection and deflection to make your points, even if it means attacking a veteran.

Yes I did. There is no evidence that he is indeed a veteran.
Guilty until proven innocent. How convenient for you that that is how our system works.

You are stupid. I'm guessing you will believe anything a person tells you without question.
No, actually I did a few minutes of research. Enough to discover he served with the 2nd Bat 7 Inf and you seem to be the only person who is challenging his status.

That was his claim. Link to where you did your research.

You called him an "alleged veteran". You challenge the mans veteran status with absolutely no evidence to do so other than to support your own opinion which differs from the veterans. It means that like Rove, you are willing to use misinformation, character assassination, misdirection and deflection to make your points, even if it means attacking a veteran.

Guilty until proven innocent. How convenient for you that that is how our system works.

You are stupid. I'm guessing you will believe anything a person tells you without question.
No, actually I did a few minutes of research. Enough to discover he served with the 2nd Bat 7 Inf and you seem to be the only person who is challenging his status.

The vet gave his unit and years of service. You are the one making the accusation. It is on you to prove he is lying. No one from the Army or any veterans group is making the accusation you are making. No one from the 2nd Bat 7th Inf is making that accusation. His unit affiliation is listed in multiple news sources and has been for days. You seem to be the only person in America who is challenging him. Most decent people with a shred of character would not make the kind of allegation you are making without some kind of evidence. You seem to feel comfortable bearing false witness with nothing other than a whim in your imagination and desperation to support your opinion about an issue.

The vet gave his unit and years of service. You are the one making the accusation. It is on you to prove he is lying. No one from the Army or any veterans group is making the accusation you are making. No one from the 2nd Bat 7th Inf is making that accusation. His unit affiliation is listed in multiple news sources and has been for days. You seem to be the only person in America who is challenging him. Most decent people with a shred of character would not make the kind of allegation you are making without some kind of evidence. You seem to feel comfortable bearing false witness with nothing other than a whim in your imagination and desperation to support your opinion about an issue.

No one from the 2nd Bat 7th Inf. is backing up his claim neither.

I don't have to prove anything. I don't take everyone at their word.

"If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor". You probably believed that bullshit too.

Rove answered his question. You think this is the first time someone has asked a member of the Bush admin about the war?

You Assclowns are still suffering from Bush derangement syndrome. All the fighting in the Middle East is still Bush's fault right? No blame at all for the barbaric Muslims that have lived like savages for the last thousand years. Of course Islamists can never be held responsible for their own actions, right?

Yes, actually much of the current geopolitical chaos can be attributed directly to the decisions of the Bush Administration.
The fact that Republicans refuse to understand that proves, they knew nothing about the middle east before their unfortunate adventure and have learned nothing since. No wonder they scare the rest of the world. The ignorance and confidence together is beyond belief.

You can see democracies blossoming all over the middle east now, that's how good their plan was.

George Bush sent our military into an unnecessary war of choice which resulted in the deaths of thousands of American soldiers and hundreds of thousands of Iraqis for absolutely no reason. That is the greatest sin.

George Bush got the vote from the US Congress and a UN Resolution before invading Iraq. The so called "greatest sin" has to be shared by all those that agreed with Bush.
Isn't it funny how the dumbest son of a bitch to ever occupy the White House fooled the greatest minds to ever occupy the Halls of Congress.

95% of America supported Bush when it went down.

well, all this is your own personal rage.... if 95% of America supported him..sorry
77% of Americans believe we've had visitors from other planets, so what.

George Bush sent our military into an unnecessary war of choice which resulted in the deaths of thousands of American soldiers and hundreds of thousands of Iraqis for absolutely no reason. That is the greatest sin.
BTW. Are you going to vote for Hillary?

Only an idiot would vote for Hillary. Are you?

It wasn't a question, it was a speech that somebody else obviously wrote. You could tell by the way he stumbled through it like he was reading it for the first time. That being said, I think Rove did a great job of putting the little punk in his place. I'm not a Karl Rove fan but he showed a lot of class in his response, in sharp contrast to the disrespectful jerk who was confronting him.

You have no idea what disrespectful means. Rove is a chicken hawk loser who didn't have the courage of his own convictions and didn't wear the uniform himself. He is STILL spouting the bullshit trying to connect 9/11 with Iraq, and he is now spouting the UN, when all these neocon whack-jobs hate the institution. Oh the irony. It would be hilarious if it wasn't so sad that so many people lost their lives due to the decisions made by the most laughed-at administration in US history. Note how he says it was right to remove Saddam. Really? What about N Korea? What about Putin? What about Belarus. What about any number of dictators in Africa? What about his friends in the House of Saud who terrorise their own people with punitive punishments against Islam while this princes and princesses drink alcohol and commit other offences against Islam but get off scott-free? You're a chicken hawk joke Rove, and always will be....And Rove you are partially responsible for the rise of ISIS....
It doesn't matter what you think about Bush or Rove, or what the punk in the video thinks, he was being disrespectful and immature. When he chose to make his insulting comments under the guise of a question, it makes him look like the bad guy instead. Rove could have responded in the same manner but instead he showed restraint and was polite, even thanked the little fuckwad for his service although he didn't deserve the respect Rove gave him. Rove showed class, the little punk did not.
The rest of your argument is ridiculous too. You're saying we're not justified in ridding the world of a tyrant unless we get rid of ALL tyrants everywhere. Are you that damn dumb?

We wouldn't want to be disrespectful to a great man like Karl Rove, now would we.

It wasn't a question, it was a speech that somebody else obviously wrote. You could tell by the way he stumbled through it like he was reading it for the first time. That being said, I think Rove did a great job of putting the little punk in his place. I'm not a Karl Rove fan but he showed a lot of class in his response, in sharp contrast to the disrespectful jerk who was confronting him.

You have no idea what disrespectful means. Rove is a chicken hawk loser who didn't have the courage of his own convictions and didn't wear the uniform himself. He is STILL spouting the bullshit trying to connect 9/11 with Iraq, and he is now spouting the UN, when all these neocon whack-jobs hate the institution. Oh the irony. It would be hilarious if it wasn't so sad that so many people lost their lives due to the decisions made by the most laughed-at administration in US history. Note how he says it was right to remove Saddam. Really? What about N Korea? What about Putin? What about Belarus. What about any number of dictators in Africa? What about his friends in the House of Saud who terrorise their own people with punitive punishments against Islam while this princes and princesses drink alcohol and commit other offences against Islam but get off scott-free? You're a chicken hawk joke Rove, and always will be....And Rove you are partially responsible for the rise of ISIS....
It doesn't matter what you think about Bush or Rove, or what the punk in the video thinks, he was being disrespectful and immature. When he chose to make his insulting comments under the guise of a question, it makes him look like the bad guy instead. Rove could have responded in the same manner but instead he showed restraint and was polite, even thanked the little fuckwad for his service although he didn't deserve the respect Rove gave him. Rove showed class, the little punk did not.
The rest of your argument is ridiculous too. You're saying we're not justified in ridding the world of a tyrant unless we get rid of ALL tyrants everywhere. Are you that damn dumb?

We wouldn't want to be disrespectful to a great man like Karl Rove, now would we.

What makes you think Rove is a great man?

Well actually I think he's a great pile of shit.

You did call him a great man. You're the only person that's done so in this thread. But back peddle away from your comment like a good little liberal.

You did call him a great man. You're the only person that's done so in this thread. But back peddle away from your comment like a good little liberal.
Are you really only this smart?

Are you really only this smart?

Tell us again how Rove is a great man.

We must have been watching different video. The guy spoke in a clear, unemotional manner and was respectful. He certainly gave Rove more respect than he deserved.

The guy showed more class in his little finger than Rove has in his whole body.

Absolutely I expect the US to get rid of all tyrants. You set the standard. It's up to you to live up to it. Why should Iraq be the only beneficiary of US interventionism?

Right or wrong, the veteran was out-gunned and out-classed in this exchange - his handlers should have sent a grown-up.

We must have been watching different video. The guy spoke in a clear, unemotional manner and was respectful. He certainly gave Rove more respect than he deserved.

The guy showed more class in his little finger than Rove has in his whole body.

Absolutely I expect the US to get rid of all tyrants. You set the standard. It's up to you to live up to it. Why should Iraq be the only beneficiary of US interventionism?
No, we saw the same video, you're just too disingenuous to be honest about the vet. I don't care if you agree with him or not, when you ask someone a question but call him a name in the process of asking it, that is disrespectful. If you can't be man enough to admit he was disrespectful, you're not worthy of engaging in debate.

No, we saw the same video, you're just too disingenuous to be honest about the vet. I don't care if you agree with him or not, when you ask someone a question but call him a name in the process of asking it, that is disrespectful. If you can't be man enough to admit he was disrespectful, you're not worthy of engaging in debate.

I didn't hear any name calling at all. Can you point out on the time code where this phantom insult was spoken? The worst it got for Rove was the speaker asking him to apologise for helping start a war that sent thousands of Americans and hundreds of thousands of Iraqis to their grave. All the while, Rover has never put his arse on the line. All of what he said was true. As I said, Rove deserves no respect. Zilch. Nada. Nothing. He is the scum of the Earth. Same as Dick 'Deferment' Cheney and all the other chicken hawks. The fact you appear to support such people, and are willing to defend them even under the most minimal of criticism, says a lot about you. None of it good.

I didn't hear any name calling at all. Can you point out on the time code where this phantom insult was spoken? The worst it got for Rove was the speaker asking him to apologise for helping start a war that sent thousands of Americans and hundreds of thousands of Iraqis to their grave. All the while, Rover has never put his arse on the line. All of what he said was true. As I said, Rove deserves no respect. Zilch. Nada. Nothing. He is the scum of the Earth. Same as Dick 'Deferment' Cheney and all the other chicken hawks. The fact you appear to support such people, and are willing to defend them even under the most minimal of criticism, says a lot about you. None of it good.
1:12

Forum List

Back