Veterans outraged.......Palin Desecrates US Flag

I won't admit shit.

As was said, she signed a PRIVATE citizens flag, there are millions of American souvenir flags sold each year...it's you idiots on the left that got ANOTHER hardon for Palin and just can't help yerself.

but hey, it does keep her in the Spotlight, so HAVE IT.:lol:

Thanks for admitting you're a rightwing troll! :clap2: :lol: :thup:

I won't admit shit.

As was said, she signed a PRIVATE citizens flag, there are millions of American souvenir flags sold each year...it's you idiots on the left that got ANOTHER hardon for Palin and just can't help yerself.

thanks for admitting you had nothing intelligent to say in this post so you resort to acting like a child.:clap2:

I won't admit shit.

thanks for admitting you had nothing intelligent to say in this post.:clap2:

ahahahahahahahahahahhhahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahah

Good Comeback!

Don't we all miss the good old days when rightwingers were clamoring for a CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENT to protect the flag from this sort of despicable abuse?

LOL at the usual rightwing trolls posting in this thread, they can't stay on topic (as usual) of what Sarah Palin did, and that it was wrong.

Move on with your life people, admit what she did was wrong and call it a day.

It's the weekend for goodness sake, get out and enjoy it!

The Leftwing Troll that Started this Thread can't even Link his Claim that "Veterans" were "Outraged" as his Trolling OP Asserts...

Why not call him out as a Troll, EZ?... :clap2:

:)

peace...

Don't we all miss the good old days when rightwingers were clamoring for a CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENT to protect the flag from this sort of despicable abuse?

LOL at the usual rightwing trolls posting in this thread, they can't stay on topic (as usual) of what Sarah Palin did, and that it was wrong.

The Leftwing Troll that Started this Thread can't even Link his Claim that "Veterans" were "Outraged" as his Trolling OP Asserts...

peace...

What's that have to do with Sarah Palin dishonoring the American Flag?

Again, you trolls can't stay on topic! And when you have Stephanie on your side.............she's already admitted on here she's a troll. :cuckoo:

peace...

Again, you trolls can't stay on topic! And when you have Stephanie on your side.............she's already admitted on here she's a troll. :cuckoo:

What are the 1st (2) Words of this Thread's Title, EZ?...

peace...

peace...

peace...

Article15 has posted on here he's outraged, and he's a vet.

So what's your problem? You think what she did was right? I KNOW from your posts you'd be having a hissy fit if a dem did this, but ole Sarah gets a pass somehow.................

Sarah Palin Signs a Flag, Causes Flap

Sarah Palin appears to have desecrated Old Glory at a Tea Party Express rally in Reno. Video from the event shows Palin signing a flag handed to her by a fan, thereby violating a section of the US Flag Code that states the flag "should never have placed upon it, nor on any part of it, nor attached to it any mark, insignia, letter, word, figure, design, picture, or drawing of any nature," notes Salon.

Despite her party's tough stance against messing with the Stars and Stripes, Palin's Old Glory "desecration" won't likely ever be punished

People shouldn't write on the flag.

I can't even imagine the level of shrieking and howling if Obama had done this.

Unless the law has changed a person is free to buy any flag they want and to do with it what ever they want. How pissed were you when liberals were burning flags? Or was that just them exercising their 1st Amendment rights?

Once again for the terminally STUPID. Flag rules and regs apply only to official flag displays. What a private citizen chooses to do with their flag is ONLY their business, it is not outrageous, it is not illegal, it is not something for which someone can be punished for.

Further there is absolutely no evidence any vets were outraged by Palin signing a private citizens flag. Get back to me when we start arresting people for burning flags and then maybe I will reconsider how awful it is that a private citizen wanted a public figure to sign their flag.

peace...

So what's your problem? You think what she did was right? I KNOW from your posts you'd be having a hissy fit if a dem did this, but ole Sarah gets a pass somehow.................

Unbelievable the STUPIDITY of some of you. I have a problem with people burning the flag. However it is not even remotely illegal. As the Courts have so ordered. A private citizen is free to do with their flag what ever they want. Pretty simple concept. Getting a signature on one is pretty damn tame. Rules and regulations ONLY apply to OFFICIAL displays. Those rules and regulations are not law for private citizens with privately owned flags.

Lets try this another way..... A private citizen BUYS a Flag. It is now their private property. Their 1st amendment rights ensure they can treat that flag in any manner they want. Including all those liberals that burned our flag. There is nothing illegal about getting a signature on it, there is nothing remotely offensive about it either. Take your fake rage and take a long walk on a short pier.

peace...

Unbelievable the STUPIDITY of some of you. I have a problem with people burning the flag. However it is not even remotely illegal. As the Courts have so ordered. A private citizen is free to do with their flag what ever they want. Pretty simple concept. Getting a signature on one is pretty damn tame. Rules and regulations ONLY apply to OFFICIAL displays. Those rules and regulations are not law for private citizens with privately owned flags.

Lets try this another way..... A private citizen BUYS a Flag. It is now their private property. Their 1st amendment rights ensure they can treat that flag in any manner they want. Including all those liberals that burned our flag. There is nothing illegal about getting a signature on it, there is nothing remotely offensive about it either. Take your fake rage and take a long walk on a short pier.

I heart you RGS!

peace...

No one said it was illegal you stupid fuck.

:cuckoo:

I have no problem with it whatsoever, Sarah Palin just autographed a flag for a fan. Whether technically right or wrong Sarah Palin's intention was good.

Let's compare it to the Kenyan whom:

Spent decades with a mentor who publically damned america

Whom was on a committees with Ayers, an unrepentent terrorist

Whom his wife was only proud to be an american because her husband won some primaries

Whom can't even prove he was born in America

It's pretty clear what Sarah Palin's intention was, and what Barak Hussein Obama's intention has been over decades.

Kenyan???? Hahahaha "He's not like us.....he's one of them...."

For it's treatment of Black during the Jim Crow day of segragation perhap Rev. Wright has a few points. He served his country honorable during the Veitnam war so I guess he still deserves to preach his mind.

Please list all of the soft targets like discos and pizza parlors that Bill Ayer bombed as a so called terrorist. They were activist violently opposed to the war in which 2 million innocent Asians were killed along with several thousand young American draftees.

I can't imagine why any black person in this country was never really proud of this country Granted it wasn't the smartest line she could have said. “What we have learned over this year is that hope is making a comeback. It is making a comeback and let me tell you something, For the first time in my adult lifetime, I am really proud of my country. And not just because Barack has done well, but because I think people are hungry for change. I have been desperate to see our country moving in that direction and just not feeling so alone in my frustration and disappointment. I have seen people who are hungry to be unified around some basic common issues. It has made me proud.”

Hahahaha a birther, nevermind.......

Oh I don't give a flying rodents behind about her signing someones flag. But if she supports a flag desecration amendment (something I have yet to confirm) it is just another example of her hypocracy. Well either that or she is just plain stupid......

peace...

The OP is the Original Post, EZ... rightwinger's Assertion was not Backed in the Body of his OP or the Article Linked.

Seriously, does is Hurt to Stretch like this?...

As for Sarah, she and the Hammerhead who handed her a Flag to Sign are both Dipshits...

I don't Think they Intended to Disresepect the Flag.

Unlike Bill Ayers or Liberals who Burn them in Protest.

peace...

Reread the opening post, there the OP STATED Palin will not be punished for violating the rules and regs. HE wants a private citizen punished for not breaking a law?

I realize you have trouble with reading comprehension but you realy should try harder.

Reread the opening post, there the OP STATED Palin will not be punished for violating the rules and regs. HE wants a private citizen punished for not breaking a law?

I realize you have trouble with reading comprehension but you realy should try harder.
Punished as in called out by her supporters...those assholes, like yourself, that are hypocrites.

Punished as in called out by her supporters...those assholes, like yourself, that are hypocrites.

Wrong as usual, you really should check into having a second brain cell transplanted into your head.

Sarah Palin Signs a Flag, Causes Flap

Sarah Palin appears to have desecrated Old Glory at a Tea Party Express rally in Reno. Video from the event shows Palin signing a flag handed to her by a fan, thereby violating a section of the US Flag Code that states the flag "should never have placed upon it, nor on any part of it, nor attached to it any mark, insignia, letter, word, figure, design, picture, or drawing of any nature," notes Salon.

Despite her party's tough stance against messing with the Stars and Stripes, Palin's Old Glory "desecration" won't likely ever be punished

People shouldn't write on the flag.

I can't even imagine the level of shrieking and howling if Obama had done this.

Unless the law has changed a person is free to buy any flag they want and to do with it what ever they want. How pissed were you when liberals were burning flags? Or was that just them exercising their 1st Amendment rights?

Once again for the terminally STUPID. Flag rules and regs apply only to official flag displays. What a private citizen chooses to do with their flag is ONLY their business, it is not outrageous, it is not illegal, it is not something for which someone can be punished for.

Further there is absolutely no evidence any vets were outraged by Palin signing a private citizens flag. Get back to me when we start arresting people for burning flags and then maybe I will reconsider how awful it is that a private citizen wanted a public figure to sign their flag.

no one said it was against the law.

try to keep up

It looks like obama would put a stop to this flag
flag-desecrate.jpg

After all he's just as guilty as Sarah, since it is his imiage on the flag, and he must give his ok for that usage.

Please prove that Obama gave his okay for his image to be put on that flag.

I do not have to give proof one way or another. The proof is that obama's image and name is on the flag. because he has never told the markers to stop using his image and name is enough to condem him foir giving his ok.

peace...

The OP is the Original Post, EZ... rightwinger's Assertion was not Backed in the Body of his OP or the Article Linked.

Seriously, does is Hurt to Stretch like this?...

As for Sarah, she and the Hammerhead who handed her a Flag to Sign are both Dipshits...

I don't Think they Intended to Disresepect the Flag.

Unlike Bill Ayers or Liberals who Burn them in Protest.

peace...

:eusa_whistle:

peace...

Forum List

Back