Veterans pissed For Trump Not Knowing How to spell Marine Corps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 182806 Matt Morgan@MorganForMI

I served for more than 20 years in the Marine Corps. I know that he doesn't read, but the fact that our Commander-in-Chief doesn't know the difference between a Corps and a "Core" is more than a spelling error. Wrap yourself in the flag all you like - actual veterans have had it.

Veterans Are Pissed At Trump For Not Knowing How To Spell Marine Corps
oh gawd
200w.webp

It's incredible how every whacked out anti-gun right leftist on the board was in the military, isn't it?

I served for more than 20 years in the Marine Corps. I know that he doesn't read, but the fact that our Commander-in-Chief doesn't know the difference between a Corps and a "Core" is more than a spelling error. Wrap yourself in the flag all you like - actual veterans have had it.

oh gawd
200w.webp

It's incredible how every whacked out anti-gun right leftist on the board was in the military, isn't it?
this is so fake it isn't funny.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
That's ok POTUS, most Marines cannot spell it either.
Liar. How does it feel knowing you sold your soul to this buffoon?
Trump is my master....I MUthe sarcasmST SERVE MY MASTER.

The irony ...
More like...the sarcasm...tee hee hee. My master is whoever sits in the Oval Office...till Nov of this year...then everyone can blow my horn..,Ex pat MFers!

like none of you asswipes have ever misspelled shit right here in this forum....geezus....

LOL i just realized our last two presidents cant even spell or pronounce their own military branch :lol:
Such an embarrassment.

And the one before that was a Bush. You fool me can't get fooled again.

OMG, it's hysterical that you would pick this particular subject when you kept blowing dis guy ...

Wow, I'd have not reminded people of you're drooling moron

Wow, took 23 posts for a yahoo to dredge up that video. You rightards are slippin’.

In all fairness, Trump has trouble spelling most words

He has the best words, so it stands to reason that he must have the best spelling. Amazing, incredible spelling. Clearly the Marines have been spelling it wrong all along. How lucky we are to have a POTUS who can tapp into the covfefe of Biglyness.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump Mar 13
It was my great honor to deliver a message at the Marine Corps Air Station Miramar to our GREAT U.S. Military, straight from the heart of the American People: We support you, we thank you, we love you - and we will always have your back!

DYNWS7vVwAELk4m.jpg

DYNWS7wUQAAObVY.jpg

DYNWS7yVoAEcwpE.jpg

DYNWS7zUQAA6hLr.jpg

8,903 replies14,840 retweets66,589 likes
Edited..

And this is the Soviet Union style tactic isn't it. Use other people and institutions to make the orange turd look respectable. The old adage is pouring perfume on a horse carcass to make it smell better. But it doesn't work, it just smells like a horse carcass with whorehouse perfume on it.

Give it up, you derps are so desperate to make this facktard look like an adult. He's a mental patient running loose.

So at this Trump/Un military parade bullshit he'll stand there and yell "here comes the Core"

Last edited:

seriously? marine core??

damn.... he really is almost functionally illiterate.

Really? Corpse men? He must be verbally retarted. How does an American not know how to pronounce corpsmen? Maybe he was right when he told his publisher that he was born in Kenya? Wow, that was stupid.

And it's ... the daily double!!!

Jillian, for 200, he is the only President who got his own country of birth wrong!

President Covfefe?

Oh come on, I can forgive the fat fuck for spelling mistakes. I mean it must be tough with all those genius thoughts running around wildly in his head.

If you actually looked you'd see he spelled it correctly.

It was my great honor to deliver a message at the Marine Corps Air Station Miramar to our GREAT U.S. Military, straight from the heart of the American People: We support you, we thank you, we love you - and we will always have your back!

I guess some Veterans get pissed off faster than others. I recall Barry Hussein pronouncing the USMC medical people as "corpse men".

Well I'm pretty sure most grunts didn't give a fuck then and don't give a fuck now how it was pronounced or spelled.

Oh come on, I can forgive the fat fuck for spelling mistakes. I mean it must be tough with all those genius thoughts running around wildly in his head.

Fake New man, very fake.

Fake New man, very fake.

Not my fault you're too stupid to click on a link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back