Veterans pissed For Trump Not Knowing How to spell Marine Corps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 182806 Matt Morgan@MorganForMI

I served for more than 20 years in the Marine Corps. I know that he doesn't read, but the fact that our Commander-in-Chief doesn't know the difference between a Corps and a "Core" is more than a spelling error. Wrap yourself in the flag all you like - actual veterans have had it.

Veterans Are Pissed At Trump For Not Knowing How To Spell Marine Corps
oh gawd
200w.webp

It's incredible how every whacked out anti-gun right leftist on the board was in the military, isn't it?

"Right leftist"?

The usual level of Kazfusion.... either that or he's talking about boxers.

Oh come on, I can forgive the fat fuck for spelling mistakes. I mean it must be tough with all those genius thoughts running around wildly in his head.

If you actually looked you'd see he spelled it correctly.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump Mar 13
It was my great honor to deliver a message at the Marine Corps Air Station Miramar to our GREAT U.S. Military, straight from the heart of the American People: We support you, we thank you, we love you - and we will always have your back!
Looks like trump’s twitter consigliere fixed it.

Oh come on, I can forgive the fat fuck for spelling mistakes. I mean it must be tough with all those genius thoughts running around wildly in his head.

If you actually looked you'd see he spelled it correctly.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump Mar 13
It was my great honor to deliver a message at the Marine Corps Air Station Miramar to our GREAT U.S. Military, straight from the heart of the American People: We support you, we thank you, we love you - and we will always have your back!

Fake New man, very fake.

Not my fault you're too stupid to click on a link.

I never said it was your fault. I said it was very fake, believe me, it's fake.

I served for more than 20 years in the Marine Corps. I know that he doesn't read, but the fact that our Commander-in-Chief doesn't know the difference between a Corps and a "Core" is more than a spelling error. Wrap yourself in the flag all you like - actual veterans have had it.

oh gawd
200w.webp

It's incredible how every whacked out anti-gun right leftist on the board was in the military, isn't it?

"Right leftist"?

The usual level of Kazfusion....

Hillbillies just can't read sentences more than three words, can you? Try putting your teeth back in if you're going to sound it out.

Leftists against gun rights.

Did that just save your day?

oh gawd
200w.webp

"Right leftist"?

The usual level of Kazfusion.... either that or he's talking about boxers.
you mean anti-gun right?

/----/ Thank you for your service Marine, but -----
View attachment 182808

Why would you need a button to show you don't care? Maybe just ignore the thread.

oh gawd
200w.webp

"Right leftist"?

Hillbillies just can't read sentences more than three words, can you? Try putting your teeth back in if you're going to sound it out.

Nope. You just got spanked by The Editor.

oh gawd
200w.webp

"Right leftist"?

The Hillbilly editor of the Hickville times. Is this sort of the boondocks version of if you can't do, teach, if you can't write, edit?

"Right leftist"?

The Hillbilly editor of the Hickville times. Is this sort of the boondocks version of if you can't do, teach, if you can't write, edit?

Hey it worked didn't it. I got my rewrite, you got understood.

Some people, you hand 'em a million bucks and they complain about the color of the money.

Sergeant @OIFvetUSMC02

If it truly was your honor you would know it’s Marine CORPS, not CORE. And throwing a military parade costing millions of dollars for yourself on a day for veterans when that money could be used for homeless veterans and vet mental health is dishonorable. #MARINESagainstTrump pic.twitter.com/ytdCrl4vkK

I like how you said in one sentence that you care about Marines in one sentence and then in the next sentence you don't.

And if it was truly YOUR honor, you'd know it's pronounced Marine Corps, not Marine Corpse Men
Idiot thinks these tweets are by me. Lol

Sergeant @OIFvetUSMC02

If it truly was your honor you would know it’s Marine CORPS, not CORE. And throwing a military parade costing millions of dollars for yourself on a day for veterans when that money could be used for homeless veterans and vet mental health is dishonorable. #MARINESagainstTrump pic.twitter.com/ytdCrl4vkK

I like how you said in one sentence that you care about Marines in one sentence and then in the next sentence you don't.

And if it was truly YOUR honor, you'd know it's pronounced Marine Corps, not Marine Corpse Men
Idiot thinks these tweets are by me. Lol

Idiot thinks a few already leftist marines speak for the majority of the marine corps

Yeah, right. You liked Trump until he did that, right?
No I’m not a racist, misogynist or idiot. I saw his con job from a mile away.
You didn’t. You fell for it..

Yeah, right. You liked Trump until he did that, right?
No I’m not a racist, misogynist or idiot. I saw his con job from a mile away.
You didn’t. You fell for it..

Neither is Trump, moron. You proved you're a sucker and a douchebag by voting for Hillary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back