Veterans pissed For Trump Not Knowing How to spell Marine Corps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyday this president embarrasses himself and the country.
Not as much as you embarass yourself in this forum. Now you're harping on Trump's spelling errors. What a douchebag
The village idiot speaks.
“ Fact checks are fake news.”

I stand by that statement. You have failed utterly to prove it wrong.
Only a 1000 times. You are truly one of the biggest assholes on the face of the earth. You're a trumpsupporter. Same thing.

View attachment 182806 Matt Morgan@MorganForMI

I served for more than 20 years in the Marine Corps. I know that he doesn't read, but the fact that our Commander-in-Chief doesn't know the difference between a Corps and a "Core" is more than a spelling error. Wrap yourself in the flag all you like - actual veterans have had it.

Veterans Are Pissed At Trump For Not Knowing How To Spell Marine Corps
I was in the USMC and I don't care...could be a simple typo!!!!!!!!!!!
It was corrected by his staff. Nice try. Lol

I served for more than 20 years in the Marine Corps. I know that he doesn't read, but the fact that our Commander-in-Chief doesn't know the difference between a Corps and a "Core" is more than a spelling error. Wrap yourself in the flag all you like - actual veterans have had it.

What can we expect from someone that wrote in his book--"That my personal Viet Nam was avoiding sexually transmitted diseases".
https://thejaghunter.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/tsunami.jpg

transtoon02.jpg

Remember when you were a Republican because you were weak and your husband told you to be a Republican?

Now you have achieved independence and you parrot Democrats on every issue because NO ONE is going to tell you how to think ...
You must have missed that it was a REDSTATE link. Here it is again for you--
Trump's Vulgar Admission: Avoiding STDs was "my personal Vietnam" with "few uninfected" women

5a7c8a7bb9833.image.jpg

Trumps military experience & knowledge wrapped up in one video:cul2:He didn't know what Nuclear triad meant.

Last edited:

I don't care....so what??

I love how you cult members constantly lie for the Liar in Chief.
You know what your job is.
Brit-fart is hysterical.
When have I ever lied?
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
You just said Trump isn’t a racist or misogynistic. Lol
The League of Conservation Voters you called “ The League of Communist Voters.”
And then the classic” Fact checks are fake news.”
Ha ha ha ha

I stand by all three statements.
Of course you do. You’re an idiot. You support Cadet Bone Spurs. You’re a deplorable.

Yeah, calling Americans worked out well for your queen, didn't it?
She was wrong. 50% of Deplorables aren't racist. It's more like 80%.

I don't care....so what??
How does Trump's ass taste?

I don't care if he lies/cheats/steals so I definitely don't care if he spells wonnnngggg

If you served anywhere it was in a bath house as a towel boy.

Dope doesn't know I was posting a tweet by someone in the Marines. I love it when you punk yourself.

Oh, gosh? Really? Did you post a mocking thread when Obama, while honoring a Navy corpsman, pronounced "corpsman" as "corpse man"?

Dope doesn't know I was posting a tweet by someone in the Marines. I love it when you punk yourself.
Still, no dif, you are worthless as a human.

Do you put this up there with President Obama calling a Navy Corpsman a corpseman?

Oh, no, reasonable called Obama a complete and utter fucking loser who needs to stop speaking Kenyan and learn the English language. Right Reasonable (sic)?
Link?
You’re almost as embarrassing as this special ed president.

Swish!

OMG you're stupid. You didn't get it
I can understand how you feel today with many marines disowning this prez and Mueller subpoenaing Trump Organization records.
You know the end is near

you hypocrite/etc ---'''Marines''' should be CAPITALIZED !!
and you are calling out the POTUS--YOU claim to have been a Marine --yet you didn't cap Marine!!
slam DUNK --over and out

Everyday this president embarrasses himself and the country.
Not as much as you embarass yourself in this forum. Now you're harping on Trump's spelling errors. What a douchebag
The village idiot speaks.
“ Fact checks are fake news.”

I stand by that statement. You have failed utterly to prove it wrong.
Only a 1000 times. You are truly one of the biggest assholes on the face of the earth. You're a trumpsupporter. Same thing.
You have a vivid omagination if you believe you ever proved anything i posted wrong.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Last edited:

What can we expect from someone that wrote in his book--"That my personal Viet Nam was avoiding sexually transmitted diseases".
https://thejaghunter.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/tsunami.jpg

transtoon02.jpg

Remember when you were a Republican because you were weak and your husband told you to be a Republican?

Now you have achieved independence and you parrot Democrats on every issue because NO ONE is going to tell you how to think ...

5a7c8a7bb9833.image.jpg

Trumps military experience & knowledge wrapped up in one video:cul2:

Wow, it's like Obama all over again

That doesn't mean it wan'y a typo, jackass.

When have I ever lied?
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
You just said Trump isn’t a racist or misogynistic. Lol
The League of Conservation Voters you called “ The League of Communist Voters.”
And then the classic” Fact checks are fake news.”
Ha ha ha ha

I stand by all three statements.
Of course you do. You’re an idiot. You support Cadet Bone Spurs. You’re a deplorable.

Yeah, calling Americans worked out well for your queen, didn't it?
She was wrong. 50% of Deplorables aren't racist. It's more like 80%.

Bam, and reasonable (sic) goes down. Glass jaw.

When a leftist is losing, and losing badly, and they know it, they go to racism!

... eight ... nine ... ten ... and it's over!

Reasonable (sic) just ate it big

That doesn't mean it wan'y a typo, jackass.

Agree on the typo, but as President, he should be more careful if this is even true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back