Veterans pissed For Trump Not Knowing How to spell Marine Corps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyday this president embarrasses himself and the country.
Not as much as you embarass yourself in this forum. Now you're harping on Trump's spelling errors. What a douchebag
The marines are “ harping “ on it too.
Just think you now have to hate the marines.
That’s what you cult members do.

What "marines" are harping on it? You're the only one I'm aware of, but you're an idiot douchebag.

View attachment 182806 Matt Morgan@MorganForMI

I served for more than 20 years in the Marine Corps. I know that he doesn't read, but the fact that our Commander-in-Chief doesn't know the difference between a Corps and a "Core" is more than a spelling error. Wrap yourself in the flag all you like - actual veterans have had it.

Veterans Are Pissed At Trump For Not Knowing How To Spell Marine Corps

Yeah, right. You liked Trump until he did that, right?
No I’m not a racist, misogynist or idiot. I saw his con job from a mile away.
You didn’t. You fell for it..

Neither is Trump, moron. You proved you're a sucker and a douchebag by voting for Hillary.
I love how you cult members constantly lie for the Liar in Chief.
You know what your job is.
Brit-fart is hysterical.

I served for more than 20 years in the Marine Corps. I know that he doesn't read, but the fact that our Commander-in-Chief doesn't know the difference between a Corps and a "Core" is more than a spelling error. Wrap yourself in the flag all you like - actual veterans have had it.

Neither is Trump, moron. You proved you're a sucker and a douchebag by voting for Hillary.
Brit-fart is hysterical.
When have I ever lied?

Not as much as you embarass yourself in this forum. Now you're harping on Trump's spelling errors. What a douchebag
The marines are “ harping “ on it too.
Just think you now have to hate the marines.
That’s what you cult members do.

What "marines" are harping on it? You're the only one I'm aware of, but you're an idiot douchebag.
I posted them and it’s in my link what the marines are saying. God damn you’re dumb..

Not as much as you embarass yourself in this forum. Now you're haping on Trump's spelling errors. What a douchebag

You'd think when leftists find a spelling error it's like a pig finding a truffle.

Then when they make a spelling mistake, anyone who points that out, OMG, you have no perspective! A spelling error! Seriously!

It's how useless and pathetic they are.

OMG, they have a President who made a spelling mistake. What a national embarrassment. LOL.

At least from how Trump spelled it, he knows how it's pronounced

Brit-fart is hysterical.
When have I ever lied?
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
You just said Trump isn’t a racist or misogynistic. Lol
The League of Conservation Voters you called “ The League of Communist Voters.”
And then the classic” Fact checks are fake news.”
Ha ha ha ha

Not as much as you embarass yourself in this forum. Now you're haping on Trump's spelling errors. What a douchebag

You'd think when leftists find a spelling error it's like a pig finding a truffle.

Then when they make a spelling mistake, anyone who points that out, OMG, you have no perspective! A spelling error! Seriously!

OMG, they have a President who made a spelling mistake. What a national embarrassment. LOL.

Asshole thinks this is trump’s only mistake despite his 2300 lies.
Ha!

Only 2 or three of them actually claim to be Marines. They're probably communists like Oswald was and like you are.

Brit-fart is hysterical.
When have I ever lied?

C'mon man. We know what leftists are right. We just wont' admit it because we're bible thumping, gun hugging lovers of corporations and the wealthy and haters of the poor. We know they're right on every issue. We just can't admit it, so we lie. Everything we say is a lie of course

Brit-fart is hysterical.
When have I ever lied?
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Ha ha ha ha

I stand by all three statements.

Brit- fart needs to read the OP before running in here and making a total fool of himself. More than usual.

Asshole thinks this is trump’s only mistake despite his 2300 lies.
Ha!

Yes, anything not leftist is a lie. You mentioned that. We all know that Democrats are right on every issue. We are just lying.

Have you ever had an IQ test to see if you have one?

What can we expect from someone that wrote in his book--"That my personal Vietnam was avoiding sexually transmitted diseases"?
Trump's Vulgar Admission: Avoiding STDs was "my personal Vietnam" with "few uninfected" women

transtoon02.jpg

Brit-fart is hysterical.
When have I ever lied?
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Ha ha ha ha

Of course you do. You’re an idiot. You support Cadet Bone Spurs. You’re a deplorable.

What can we expect from someone that wrote in his book--"That my personal Viet Nam was avoiding sexually transmitted diseases".
https://thejaghunter.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/tsunami.jpg

transtoon02.jpg

Remember when you were a Republican because you were weak and your husband told you to be a Republican?

Now you have achieved independence and you parrot Democrats on every issue because NO ONE is going to tell you how to think ...

Brit-fart is hysterical.
When have I ever lied?
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Ha ha ha ha

Of course you do. You’re an idiot. You support Cadet Bone Spurs. You’re a deplorable.

Yeah, calling Americans worked out well for your queen, didn't it?

Every Corpse Man agrees.

Auto spell vs actually saying CORPSE.
:auiqs.jpg:
Thanks for bringing that up.

I was in the USMC and I don't care...could be a simple typo!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back