Veterans pissed For Trump Not Knowing How to spell Marine Corps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 182806 Matt Morgan@MorganForMI

I served for more than 20 years in the Marine Corps. I know that he doesn't read, but the fact that our Commander-in-Chief doesn't know the difference between a Corps and a "Core" is more than a spelling error. Wrap yourself in the flag all you like - actual veterans have had it.

Veterans Are Pissed At Trump For Not Knowing How To Spell Marine Corps
I was in the USMC and I don't care...could be a simple typo!!!!!!!!!!!
It was corrected by his staff. Nice try. Lol
That doesn't mean it wan'y a typo, jackass.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
Agree on the typo, but as President, he should be more careful if this is even true.

That's why I Google many phrases and words before I post. That's not easy though to do when you're on Twitter on your phone

Add the above to the ever-growing list of confirmation that Trump is a fucking moron........LOL
Auto spell vs saying CORPSE.

Yep, Obama is the biggest moron, you second for bringing up the subject.
The snowflakes are too stupid to realize that when they attack Trump they are attacking Obama 10 times worse.

I know. "core" makes some kind of sense and it was phonetically correct. Corpse men made none

I served for more than 20 years in the Marine Corps. I know that he doesn't read, but the fact that our Commander-in-Chief doesn't know the difference between a Corps and a "Core" is more than a spelling error. Wrap yourself in the flag all you like - actual veterans have had it.

Agree on the typo, but as President, he should be more careful if this is even true.

That's why I Google many phrases and words before I post. That's not easy though to do when you're on Twitter on your phone
some forums have a preview page to proof read.....I like USMB though with the ratings icons

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

indeed, I make many many typos, sometimes changing the intent of my post. It's easy to do and although I try not to and know how to spell, age is a factor.

Add the above to the ever-growing list of confirmation that Trump is a fucking moron........LOL
Auto spell vs saying CORPSE.

Yep, Obama is the biggest moron, you second for bringing up the subject.
Editor of the Harvard Law review is a " moron." Too damn funny
Affirmative action.

And Obama was the only Harvard Law editor in history not to contributed a single article. I guess he didn't want to prove that he got the job through affirmative action

indeed, I make many many typos, sometimes changing the intent of my post. It's easy to do and although I try not to and know how to spell, age is a factor.

Spell checkers are also a double edged sword

Do you put this up there with President Obama calling a Navy Corpsman a corpseman?

Oh, no, reasonable called Obama a complete and utter fucking loser who needs to stop speaking Kenyan and learn the English language. Right Reasonable (sic)?
Link?
You’re almost as embarrassing as this special ed president.

Swish!

OMG you're stupid. You didn't get it
I can understand how you feel today with many marines disowning this prez and Mueller subpoenaing Trump Organization records.
You know the end is near

And Mueller being a marine must just add a lil topping.

At least he didn't pronounce it Corpse while attending a game at Cominsky park.

Do you put this up there with President Obama calling a Navy Corpsman a corpseman?

Oh, no, reasonable called Obama a complete and utter fucking loser who needs to stop speaking Kenyan and learn the English language. Right Reasonable (sic)?
Link?
You’re almost as embarrassing as this special ed president.

Swish!

OMG you're stupid. You didn't get it
I can understand how you feel today with many marines disowning this prez and Mueller subpoenaing Trump Organization records.
You know the end is near

you hypocrite/etc ---'''Marines''' should be CAPITALIZED !!
and you are calling out the POTUS--YOU claim to have been a Marine --yet you didn't cap Marine!!
slam DUNK --over and out
looks like you got subpoenaing correct though :laugh::laugh::drillsergeant:

Trump whores think this is the first bonehead thing he has done. It's a daily clusterfuck. He keeps the press working 24/7 to keep up with it all.

If you served anywhere it was in a bath house as a towel boy.

You mean like this bathtub boy?

ows_149264362923738.jpg

b480c61e9e5368d1be47d547c4346c82.jpg

"My personal Vietnam was avoiding sexually transmitted diseases"--Donald J. Trump
Trump's Vulgar Admission: Avoiding STDs was "my personal Vietnam" with "few uninfected" women

Last edited:
I'm sure someone else has brought this up:

But at lease he didn't call them Corpse Men.

I don't care if he lies/cheats/steals so I definitely don't care if he spells wonnnngggg
I understand. You know you'll never have yourself another white supremacist prez again so you're holding on for dear life.

If you served anywhere it was in a bath house as a towel boy.

You mean like this bathtub boy?

ows_149264362923738.jpg

b480c61e9e5368d1be47d547c4346c82.jpg

"My personal Vietnam was avoiding sexually transmitted diseases"--Donald J. Trump
Trump's Vulgar Admission: Avoiding STDs was "my personal Vietnam" with "few uninfected" women
Licoln failed his own test.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back