Veterans Should Be Disarmed SAYS Senator Feinstein

LoudMcCloud

Mar 22, 2013
[ame=http://youtu.be/XCx6OPM9FRU]Veterans Should Be Disarmed SAYS Senator Feinstein - YouTube[/ame]

Clip of Feinstein saying bill bans veterans from owning guns.

she's saying Veterans should be disarmed because of the potential mental consequences.

And yet she's handled guns and she once said we need to "make hunting humans illegal".

Not again!

ARRRRRGGGGHHHH!
Another Veteran exhibiting out of control, irresponsible behavior.

Any Vet diagnosed with PTSD and on Medications should be banned from owning any sort of weapon. He/She is a danger to himself as well as Society as a whole.

go get the whole tape.

You know the one that tells us what the acutal bill is

Look, I'm very much against gun control, but the dumb broad in the video, Millie Weaver, stated a flat out lie. She said Feinstein said all vets are mentally ill.

That is not what Feinstein said.

Weaver is a dumb blonde.

Out of context bull shit is exactly that no matter who post it. The were debating an amendment to the proposed assault weapons ban that would have allowed veterans to own banned weapons. It's all moot at this point because the assault weapons ban was not included in the legislation going to the floor of the senate. It is likely however to be proposed as an amendment to the bill but is not expected to pass, because the dems know it would make the bill DOA in the house.

Look, I'm very much against gun control, but the dumb broad in the video, Millie Weaver, stated a flat out lie. She said Feinstein said all vets are mentally ill.

That is not what Feinstein said.

Weaver is a dumb blonde.

Thats now that she said, that is what she implied. I know it's hard for some of you GMO eaters to understand. Its ok. I pity you.

Forum List

Back