Vets And The Military Will Skin You Lefties Alive

Well it certainly isn't a topic for a fake Marine with a need to boast and brag about being a hard core combat vet to fill some fantasy. Surprised that after being exposed as a fake vet so many times you still insist on being a nuisance. I still think you are a female. You should just come out and admit it. It is OK to be a Bull Dyke in today's modern world.

I'm no more a "fake vet" than you are anything other than a leftist piece of shit who hates his own country and the men who protect it past and present. You're a vile worthless snitch and a coward with a keyboard....nothing more nothing less.
I got on the thread defending the POW/MIA flag, POW's, veterans and active duty troops. You came here boasting and bragging about what a hard core combat vet you are. I kept the topic on an issue of importance. You hijacked it and made it about you and a chance to promote your fake veteran claims.

I got on the thread defending the POW/MIA flag, POW's, veterans and active duty troops. You came here boasting and bragging about what a hard core combat vet you are. I kept the topic on an issue of importance. You hijacked it and made it about you and a chance to promote your fake veteran claims.

We don't need that flag "defended" by the likes of your sorry chickenshit ass.

Forum List

Back