Vets walk out on AOC after she slams President Trump & his foreign policy

The dems are making a huge huge mistake making "We're Not Trump" their 2020 campaign theme.

AOC is fast becoming treated like the trash she is. She just exposed herself as an American hating leftist commie..

pathetic joke.,,,,,,,,,,,,,

she is very low on the line.....

stupid idiot!

How many times is this thread going to be posted? A trumpbott says he walked out because he didn't like hearing about us giving weapons to Saudi Arabia. Us giving weapons to Saudi Arabia was a stupid thing to do.

How many times is this thread going to be posted? A trumpbott says he walked out because he didn't like hearing about us giving weapons to Saudi Arabia. Us giving weapons to Saudi Arabia was a stupid thing to do.
So was giving the Mullahs in Iran 150 billion dollars... but you idiots didn't scream about that... How many weapons did that buy?

So was giving the Mullahs in Iran 150 billion dollars... but you idiots didn't scream about that... How many weapons did that buy?

I would explain AGAIN how that was their money and we were required by international law to give it back, but being a RWNJ, such as yourself, those facts would never penetrate your brain.

The USA is not giving weapons to SA, jackass. American weapons manufacturers who create living wage jobs for Americans are selling weapons to SA.

BD, why do you base most of your political opinions on lies?

The USA is not giving weapons to SA, jackass. American weapons manufacturers who create living wage jobs for Americans are selling weapons to SA.

Without Trump's approval, they couldn't sell them to SA. Dumb ass.

So what?

Let those Muslims kill each other, and we get paid? Sounds good.

she's quite the character!

New York community leaders WALK OUT of closed meeting with AOC meeting after she bashed US and Trump | Daily Mail Online

“I just couldn’t hear her BS anymore,” says Anthony Vitaliano, an Army veteran who also spent 38 years in the NYPD. “I just got up, got my umbrella in my hand and walked right out.”

A shock to no one, especially when you consider the forum. They were there to talk about local problems, and instead she's talking about Trump, weapons, and the Saudi / Yemen war.

And even that isn't surprising. Remember she just bashed Amazon until they canceled their job creating plan to build in New York. So what does she know about the problems in New York? Nothing. Just like she doesn't know diddly jack about everything else.

Without Trump's approval, they couldn't sell them to SA.
So what? That doesn't make your statement any less of a big fat whopper of a lie.

Why do you base most of your political opinions on lies?

she's quite the character!

New York community leaders WALK OUT of closed meeting with AOC meeting after she bashed US and Trump | Daily Mail Online

“I just couldn’t hear her BS anymore,” says Anthony Vitaliano, an Army veteran who also spent 38 years in the NYPD. “I just got up, got my umbrella in my hand and walked right out.”

giphy.gif

tenor.gif
th

So what?

Such a very Trump like point of view. Stupid, but very Trump like.

So what? That doesn't make your statement any less of a big fat whopper of a lie.

What part is a lie? Trump approves of weapons sales to SA,

You can't take credit for everything that's good in the Trump administration, & then suddenly say you don't wanna take credit for what folks dont like about the Trump administration!

She is a dumb piece of shit. Go back to bartending. She is a young Pelosi. I’m glad they walked out. If you bad mouth your country as a politician you should be dismissed immediately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So what?

Such a very Trump like point of view. Stupid, but very Trump like.

She was bad mouthing our country. But to liberals like you it’s no big deal. Bad mouth our country in front of me and you’ll be drinking through a straw for the rest of your life. Don’t disrespect our country and don’t disrespect my family and friends. I don’t tolerate it and certainly won’t let it go. Free speech is fine but there are somethings and places you don’t go.

You are ignorant and I can’t wait for your Democrat to get spanked in 2020. It will take Trump another 4 years to fix what the piece of shit Obama destroyed in this country.

Forum List

Back