Vets walk out on AOC after she slams President Trump & his foreign policy

She was bad mouthing our country. But to liberals like you it’s no big deal. Bad mouth our country in front of me and you’ll be drinking through a straw for the rest of your life. Don’t disrespect our country and don’t disrespect my family and friends. I don’t tolerate it and certainly won’t let it go. Free speech is fine but there are somethings and places you don’t go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You mean like that orange fool praising a murderer dictator while insulting an ex-vice president? You mean like that?

Yeah yeah same shit you spew on every thread.

If you're tired of hearing about bullshit that Trump has pulled, tell him to quit pulling so much bullshit.

Keep copying and pasting the same shit.

Far from the same shit. There is a wide range of shit that trump is responsible for. Over 10000 verifiable lies since that poorly attended inauguration.

Another liberal lie just like your Russia probe. Clinton and Obama are in deep shit for what they did.

You mean like that orange fool praising a murderer dictator while insulting an ex-vice president? You mean like that?

If you're tired of hearing about bullshit that Trump has pulled, tell him to quit pulling so much bullshit.

Far from the same shit. There is a wide range of shit that trump is responsible for. Over 10000 verifiable lies since that poorly attended inauguration.

Another liberal lie just like your Russia probe. Clinton and Obama are in deep shit for what they did.

If you say so pea brain.

If you say so pea brain.

I think I hear your mom calling you little boy. At least have a brain. What’s your excuse.

she's quite the character!

New York community leaders WALK OUT of closed meeting with AOC meeting after she bashed US and Trump | Daily Mail Online

“I just couldn’t hear her BS anymore,” says Anthony Vitaliano, an Army veteran who also spent 38 years in the NYPD. “I just got up, got my umbrella in my hand and walked right out.”
Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez bashed US foreign policy during a private meeting with Bronx community leaders, prompting two military veterans to storm out.

“She knocks the country, she knocks the president. And that’s not what America is about,” said Silvio Mazzella, a Vietnam War vet and treasurer of Community Board 11.
snip
The room wasn’t entirely hostile to AOC, though. One attendee said, “There were a lot of people that really adored what she was saying.”

AOC’s office denied that anyone stormed out of the meeting.
https://nypost.com/2019/06/01/veter...io-cortez-after-she-bashes-us-foreign-policy/

Even the senate said the US should not sell weapons to Saudi Arabia. Why don't you post of transcript of her talk??

LOL 2 veterans, big deal.

Last edited:
How many times is this thread going to be posted? A trumpbott says he walked out because he didn't like hearing about us giving weapons to Saudi Arabia. Us giving weapons to Saudi Arabia was a stupid thing to do.
The USA is not giving weapons to SA, jackass. American weapons manufacturers who create living wage jobs for Americans are selling weapons to SA.

BD, why do you base most of your political opinions on lies?

Without Trump's approval, they couldn't sell them to SA. Dumb ass.

So what?

Let those Muslims kill each other, and we get paid? Sounds good.

Such a very Trump like point of view. Stupid, but very Trump like.

What’s “stupid” about it? You would rather import more Muslim trash and promote them multiplying while the rest of us sit by and watch while they destroy our culture.

New York community leaders WALK OUT of closed meeting with AOC meeting after she bashed US and Trump | Daily Mail Online

“I just couldn’t hear her BS anymore,” says Anthony Vitaliano, an Army veteran who also spent 38 years in the NYPD. “I just got up, got my umbrella in my hand and walked right out.”
I wonder what this vet did when:
Trump trashed the military service of John McCain
Said he did not like POWs
Trashed a Gold Star family during the campaign.
Call a widow of a fallen soldier a liatr on the very day she met her husband's coffin at the airport
Used a fake dr report to dodge the draft
Mocked our generals by saying he knew more about ISIS than they did
Took 1.5 billion from the military to try to keep a campaign promise.

How many times is this thread going to be posted? A trumpbott says he walked out because he didn't like hearing about us giving weapons to Saudi Arabia. Us giving weapons to Saudi Arabia was a stupid thing to do.
The USA is not giving weapons to SA, jackass. American weapons manufacturers who create living wage jobs for Americans are selling weapons to SA.

So what?

What’s “stupid” about it? You would rather import more Muslim trash and promote them multiplying while the rest of us sit by and watch while they destroy our culture.
The White Nationalist mantra.

I wonder what this vet did when:
Trump trashed the military service of John McCain
Said he did not like POWs
Trashed a Gold Star family during the campaign.
Call a widow of a fallen soldier a liatr on the very day she met her husband's coffin at the airport
Used a fake dr report to dodge the draft
Mocked our generals by saying he knew more about ISIS than they did
Took 1.5 billion from the military to try to keep a campaign promise.

Yes, I wish they would ask them. Great post.

what nation did trump visit when he was installed into the white house? was it great britian, germany, france, or any of the other NATO allies?

nope... it was them head chopping saudiis.

She was bad mouthing our country. But to liberals like you it’s no big deal. Bad mouth our country in front of me and you’ll be drinking through a straw for the rest of your life. Don’t disrespect our country and don’t disrespect my family and friends. I don’t tolerate it and certainly won’t let it go. Free speech is fine but there are somethings and places you don’t go.

If the media was on Obama about lying. He would have more lies than Trump and his lies actually affected lies. What Trump lied about crowd size. Obama lied several times about our health care. So shut up.

So what?

Immigration and the sale of weapons to Saudi Arabia are two different things dumb ass.

If the media was on Obama about lying. He would have more lies than Trump and his lies actually affected lies. What Trump lied about crowd size. Obama lied several times about our health care. So shut up.

We both know that's not true. Trump lies continuously. He can't help himself..

So did Obama, continually.

We have no business selling weapons to Saudi Arabia and AOC needs to learn who her audience is and who she works for. She is only 29, she will learn.

Well, no, certainly not anywhere near as much as Trump does, but I understand you gotta try to portray them as the same.

We have no business selling weapons to Saudi Arabia and AOC needs to learn who her audience is and who she works for. She is only 29, she will learn.

You are right. We have no business selling weapons to Saudi Arabia. That is the point AOC made to cause that trump supporter to claim he walked out.

You are right. We have no business selling weapons to Saudi Arabia. That is the point AOC made to cause that trump supporter to claim he walked out.

However that wasn’t what they were there for, she needs to learn to cement over common causes and not divide. I hope she learns what it takes to open dialogue.

However that wasn’t what they were there for, she needs to learn to cement over common causes and not divide. I hope she learns what it takes to open dialogue.

Really? The focus of that article and statement of that Trump supporter was that she was off subject? Don't be silly. She pointed out another of the endless stupid things Trump has done, and his supporters don't like being reminded.

Well, no, certainly not anywhere near as much as Trump does, but I understand you gotta try to portray them as the same.
They are no where near the same. Obama lied about major events. Trump say the sky is clear, one of you loons will say. There was a cloud in the sky. LIAR!

Forum List

Back