Vets walk out on AOC after she slams President Trump & his foreign policy

AOC is a perfect example of a progtard. Dumber than a stump and ignorant how the real world operates.

We have no business selling weapons to Saudi Arabia and AOC needs to learn who her audience is and who she works for. She is only 29, she will learn.

You are right. We have no business selling weapons to Saudi Arabia. That is the point AOC made to cause that trump supporter to claim he walked out.

However that wasn’t what they were there for, she needs to learn to cement over common causes and not divide. I hope she learns what it takes to open dialogue.

Really? The focus of that article and statement of that Trump supporter was that she was off subject? Don't be silly. She pointed out another of the endless stupid things Trump has done, and his supporters don't like being reminded.

Ended the meeting and dialogue was closed, she won that one.

she's quite the character!

New York community leaders WALK OUT of closed meeting with AOC meeting after she bashed US and Trump | Daily Mail Online

“I just couldn’t hear her BS anymore,” says Anthony Vitaliano, an Army veteran who also spent 38 years in the NYPD. “I just got up, got my umbrella in my hand and walked right out.”

Because the military doesn't hate TRUMP like the MSM has their assholes believing they do. They are the only ones who believe as many hate lies as they do because the fkrs are all the same and think the same. the MILITARY LOVES TRUMP we should known we're in it!!

she's quite the character!

New York community leaders WALK OUT of closed meeting with AOC meeting after she bashed US and Trump | Daily Mail Online

“I just couldn’t hear her BS anymore,” says Anthony Vitaliano, an Army veteran who also spent 38 years in the NYPD. “I just got up, got my umbrella in my hand and walked right out.”

giphy.gif

tenor.gif
th
She looks a lot like a rodent, when she does that.

Forum List

Back