Vets walk out on AOC after she slams President Trump & his foreign policy

How many times is this thread going to be posted? A trumpbott says he walked out because he didn't like hearing about us giving weapons to Saudi Arabia. Us giving weapons to Saudi Arabia was a stupid thing to do.
The USA is not giving weapons to SA, jackass. American weapons manufacturers who create living wage jobs for Americans are selling weapons to SA.

BD, why do you base most of your political opinions on lies?

Without Trump's approval, they couldn't sell them to SA.
So what? That doesn't make your statement any less of a big fat whopper of a lie.

Why do you base most of your political opinions on lies?

What part is a lie? Trump approves of weapons sales to SA,
You can't take credit for everything that's good in the Trump administration, & then suddenly say you don't wanna take credit for what folks dont like about the Trump administration!

You assholes always have something bad to say about him. Libtard asshole

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How many times is this thread going to be posted? A trumpbott says he walked out because he didn't like hearing about us giving weapons to Saudi Arabia. Us giving weapons to Saudi Arabia was a stupid thing to do.
The USA is not giving weapons to SA, jackass. American weapons manufacturers who create living wage jobs for Americans are selling weapons to SA.

So what? That doesn't make your statement any less of a big fat whopper of a lie.

You can't take credit for everything that's good in the Trump administration, & then suddenly say you don't wanna take credit for what folks dont like about the Trump administration!

That is the way they look at things.

Who is they

Without Trump's approval, they couldn't sell them to SA. Dumb ass.

So what?

Let those Muslims kill each other, and we get paid? Sounds good.

Such a very Trump like point of view. Stupid, but very Trump like.

She was bad mouthing our country. But to liberals like you it’s no big deal. Bad mouth our country in front of me and you’ll be drinking through a straw for the rest of your life. Don’t disrespect our country and don’t disrespect my family and friends. I don’t tolerate it and certainly won’t let it go. Free speech is fine but there are somethings and places you don’t go.

You mean like that orange fool praising a murderer dictator while insulting an ex-vice president? You mean like that?

You are ignorant and I can’t wait for your Democrat to get spanked in 2020. It will take Trump another 4 years to fix what the piece of shit Obama destroyed in this country.

SHUP dumb ass.

So what?

She was bad mouthing our country. But to liberals like you it’s no big deal. Bad mouth our country in front of me and you’ll be drinking through a straw for the rest of your life. Don’t disrespect our country and don’t disrespect my family and friends. I don’t tolerate it and certainly won’t let it go. Free speech is fine but there are somethings and places you don’t go.

You mean like that orange fool praising a murderer dictator while insulting an ex-vice president? You mean like that?

Yeah yeah same shit you spew on every thread.

When it comes to bad things to say about Trump, there is a lot of ground to cover.

You are ignorant and I can’t wait for your Democrat to get spanked in 2020. It will take Trump another 4 years to fix what the piece of shit Obama destroyed in this country.

SHUP dumb ass.

Shup me up. You stupid fuck

Who is they

Dumb ass Trump supporters.

When it comes to bad things to say about Trump, there is a lot of ground to cover.

His list in minuscule compared to Obama.

Who is they

Dumb ass liberals.

So what?

If you're tired of hearing about bullshit that Trump has pulled, tell him to quit pulling so much bullshit.

Who is they

You talk the talk but can you walk it. I doubt it. You were definitely bullied growing up

Your claim that the US is giving weapons to Saudi Arabia was a fucking lie, jackass.

Your concession is accepted.

SHUP dumb ass.

You gonna go all CAPS LOCK on me?

So what?

If you're tired of hearing about bullshit that Trump has pulled, tell him to quit pulling so much bullshit.

Keep copying and pasting the same shit.

SHUP dumb ass.

You gonna go all CAPS LOCK on me?

No only idiots like you do that.

Who is they

You talk the talk but can you walk it. I doubt it. You were definitely bullied growing up

If you say so sweet lips.

Who is they

If you say so sweet lips.

Yes pussy boy

Keep copying and pasting the same shit.

Far from the same shit. There is a wide range of shit that trump is responsible for. Over 10000 verifiable lies since that poorly attended inauguration.

Forum List

Back