VFW just sounds out on Trumps comments to the Khans

Trump did not attack the muslim soldier or his family. An honest person can clearly see that by listening to his response. Democrats think if they tell us something that isn't true, people will automatically believe them. They insult the intelligence of the American people.
Well, this thread and the links in it, including the link in the OP, indicate that the furor over Trump's comments, with many calling his comments an attack, towards the parents of a war hero, are not relegated to Democrats. Disgust and outrage have been voiced by Republicans too. And now, the leader of the nation's largest war veterans group, representing 1.7 million war veterans has joined the furor and publicly denounced Trump. Trying to pin this furor on Democrats is simple misinformation and propaganda. The nation's largest war veterans organization, The Veterans of Foreign Wars abbreviated as the VFW, is not connected to the Democratic Party.

Trump did not attack the muslim soldier or his family. An honest person can clearly see that by listening to his response. Democrats think if they tell us something that isn't true, people will automatically believe them. They insult the intelligence of the American people.
Well, this thread and the links in it, including the link in the OP, indicate that the furor over Trump's comments, with many calling his comments an attack, towards the parents of a war hero, are not relegated to Democrats. Disgust and outrage have been voiced by Republicans too. And now, the leader of the nation's largest war veterans group, representing 1.7 million war veterans has joined the furor and publicly denounced Trump. Trying to pin this furor on Democrats is simple misinformation and propaganda. The nation's largest war veterans organization, The Veterans of Foreign Wars abbreviated as the VFW, is not connected to the Democratic Party.
Let's see the source for your information.

You're a liberal, self victimization is the first expectation of you. You self victimize all the time for being gay and for being a woman. Why would having been in the military suddenly be out of bounds?

And why do you have such expectations? Because you've been told to have such expectations.

I never cry victim for being gay and being a woman. That's YOUR expectation....because you've been told to have such expectations. You are such a useful tool.

It's what you do all day every day on the board. You're a woman, you need the bar lowered, you need free birth control or you're being deprived of birth control, gays need government perks and to be confirmed. Your position on the military is always what helps Democrats.

BTW, I didn't see this except by accident as you screwed up the quote marks and it didn't tell me that you'd responded to my post
"I need the bar lowered"? When have I ever asked for the bar to be lowered? I certainly don't need birth control....:lol: I'm gay, remember? And as a gay American, what government perks do I need that non-gays don't already get? Name them.

I love how you are exposing yourself here.

I thought the government descri.inates endlessly against you
English, please.

You're a liberal, self victimization is the first expectation of you. You self victimize all the time for being gay and for being a woman. Why would having been in the military suddenly be out of bounds?

And why do you have such expectations? Because you've been told to have such expectations.

I never cry victim for being gay and being a woman. That's YOUR expectation....because you've been told to have such expectations. You are such a useful tool.

It's what you do all day every day on the board. You're a woman, you need the bar lowered, you need free birth control or you're being deprived of birth control, gays need government perks and to be confirmed. Your position on the military is always what helps Democrats.

BTW, I didn't see this except by accident as you screwed up the quote marks and it didn't tell me that you'd responded to my post
"I need the bar lowered"? When have I ever asked for the bar to be lowered? I certainly don't need birth control....:lol: I'm gay, remember? And as a gay American, what government perks do I need that non-gays don't already get? Name them.

English, please.
VFW - Veterans of Foreign Wars

Herr Drumpf.....the VFW do NOT approve! :eusa_naughty:

Funny how you only give a shit about the military when it's self serving.

The guy didn't just state his view, he viciously attacked Trump. Whether you agree with what he said or not, Trump responding was certainly his right.

He could have made the point there are Muslims who are loyal to America without personally attacking Trump like that. And he did it in an ultra partisan venue, the DNC convention.

Trump had every right to respond
People have rights to do all kinds of stupid things......adults know that having "the right" to do something doesn't make it the wise thing to do. This is something that you fail to grasp.

Khan could have made his point without the personal attack on Trump. Sure he had the right thing to do it......adults know that having "the right" to do something doesn't make it the wise thing to do. This is something that you fail to grasp
What's Khan's point ... beyond Trump being unfit?

That Muslim Americans serve too. The point of that would have been pretty clear.

What tweet from Trump did you object to? Show the tweet

The VFW National Commander's exact written comment are in the OP link, post #1 and another link is provided in post #20.

So you don't support these?

- Government forcing insurance companies to provide birth control
- Government forcing insurance companies to pay for abortions
- So called equal pay laws
- Affirmative action

Just a few. And as for gays and straights, we should eliminate marriage for straights too. It was founded on the idea of procreation, which doesn't apply to gays. You should fight for equality for everyone, not just extend discrimination

kaz, we are watching you and the drumpfs and the trumpanzees melting down.

The VFW kicked ass on Comrade Donald. Learn your lesson.

Oh noes the VFW is going to do what the GOP establishment couldn't do....take Trump down. HAHAHAHAHA

So you don't support these?

- Government forcing insurance companies to pay for abortions
- So called equal pay laws
- Affirmative action

Just a few. And as for gays and straights, we should eliminate marriage for straights too. It was founded on the idea of procreation, which doesn't apply to gays. You should fight for equality for everyone, not just extend discrimination
"So-called equal pay laws"? You don't believe in equal pay for equal work? Why not?

Oh noes the VFW is going to do what the GOP establishment couldn't do....take Trump down. HAHAHAHAHA
Yes....we know that RWrs such as you Drumpf minions really laugh at the VFW and vets. It's just come out in the open the last few days. Honest at last.

It was wrong of the Khan family to allow their sacrifice and grief to be used for Democratic political campaign fodder...

That said...

Trump has lost yet another decent-sized chunk of (already wavering) support, with this latest collection of foolhardy responses...

At this rate, by the time we get to November 8, Trump won't pull more than 10-15% in the General Election... one of the biggest Ass-Whoopings in recent memory.

Deservedly so.

Not because the HildaBeast (a.k.a. the Ghost of Boss Tweed of Tammany Hall) is a particularly trustworthy or competent or moral creature...

But because the Alternative is ssssooooooo very much worse...

The fool simply has no filters, nor grace nor class... a caricature and walking bumper-sticker rather than a Leader of Men and Nations...

Rather like McMurphy from "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" channels the Ghost of Attila the Hun...

A big, unthinking, petulant child-man, who emotes rather than reasons...

No thank you...

I like a half-dozen things he says...

But I don't believe he'll carry through with any of them...

And, having him with his mitts on the Treasury and finger on The Button, the price is simply too high...

I despise the HildaBeast...

But I'm stuck voting for her...

God, I hate this...

Normally I agree. But Trump brought up the fear the muslim card. If I'm a muslim, I'm pissed.
You're right. Trump did actually start it.

English, please.
VFW - Veterans of Foreign Wars

Herr Drumpf.....the VFW do NOT approve! :eusa_naughty:

Funny how you only give a shit about the military when it's self serving.

The guy didn't just state his view, he viciously attacked Trump. Whether you agree with what he said or not, Trump responding was certainly his right.

He could have made the point there are Muslims who are loyal to America without personally attacking Trump like that. And he did it in an ultra partisan venue, the DNC convention.

Trump had every right to respond
People have rights to do all kinds of stupid things......adults know that having "the right" to do something doesn't make it the wise thing to do. This is something that you fail to grasp.

Khan could have made his point without the personal attack on Trump. Sure he had the right thing to do it......adults know that having "the right" to do something doesn't make it the wise thing to do. This is something that you fail to grasp
What's Khan's point ... beyond Trump being unfit?

That Muslim Americans serve too. The point of that would have been pretty clear.

What tweet from Trump did you object to? Show the tweet
Trump's comment that the father of a deceased killed in action war hero did not have the right to criticize him is probably considered the most egregious and disturbing of his comments relating to this topic and reinforces the suggestion by Mr. Kahn, the deceased soldier's father, that Mr. Trump has not read the 1rst Amendment of the Constitution and if he has, has a poor or no concept of the 1rst Amendment and he probably has no concepts of the Amendments that follow.

The VFW National Commander's exact written comment are in the OP link, post #1 and another link is provided in post #20.
The comment was made by Brian Duffy, not 1.7 million members. I wasn't able to find much information about Duffy but I would be interested in knowing what his political affiliation is and which (if any) political party he donates to. I find it hard to believe a man in his position would fail to see that Khan was being used for political purposes. He very well could be using his position to help the Clinton campaign. Time will tell.

It was wrong of the Khan family to allow their sacrifice and grief to be used for Democratic political campaign fodder...

That said...

Trump has lost yet another decent-sized chunk of (already wavering) support, with this latest collection of foolhardy responses...

At this rate, by the time we get to November 8, Trump won't pull more than 10-15% in the General Election... one of the biggest Ass-Whoopings in recent memory.

Deservedly so.

Not because the HildaBeast (a.k.a. the Ghost of Boss Tweed of Tammany Hall) is a particularly trustworthy or competent or moral creature...

But because the Alternative is ssssooooooo very much worse...

The fool simply has no filters, nor grace nor class... a caricature and walking bumper-sticker rather than a Leader of Men and Nations...

Rather like McMurphy from "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" channels the Ghost of Attila the Hun...

A big, unthinking, petulant child-man, who emotes rather than reasons...

No thank you...

I like a half-dozen things he says...

But I don't believe he'll carry through with any of them...

And, having him with his mitts on the Treasury and finger on The Button, the price is simply too high...

I despise the HildaBeast...

But I'm stuck voting for her...

God, I hate this...

the khan family had every reason to point out that trump's anti-muslim rhetoric belittled their son's sacrifice.

I'm sorry any criticism of dumb Donald offends you

No one said they didn't have the right to state their opinion, air headed slut. What you are arguing is they have the right to say whatever they want about Trump in any venue they want to without being criticized back. Bull, they don't.

Khan exercised free speech, Trump did as well. Stop slutting for the Democrat party and at least accurately state the discussion

Trump has a right to criticize Gold Star parents if he wants to

Just doesn't seem too smart

That's it... he's doomed.. for the thirteen hundredth time..

:eek:

He is doomed and after November those that voted for him will proclaim he was first cheated and then by 2020 claim he was a Liberal Shill...

Trump is the biggest idiot since, well God knows when!

The comment was made by Brian Duffy, not 1.7 million members. I wasn't able to find much information about Duffy but I would be interested in knowing what his political affiliation is and which (if any) political party he donates to. I find it hard to believe a man in his position would fail to see that Khan was being used for political purposes. He very well could be using his position to help the Clinton campaign. Time will tell.

Well, well.....that's a surprise.

Comrade Trump in the Gold Star rant demonstrates a temperament not compatible with being President.

Your girl Hilly has a better resume for running a NY Crime Family than the US Presidency

who-killed-seth-rich.jpg

"We found out he was talking to Assinage, so we did a Vince Foster on him, except now we no longer have to pretend it was a suicide" -- HRC

Yes....we know that RWrs such as you Drumpf minions really laugh at the VFW and vets. It's just come out in the open the last few days. Honest at last.
Ever serve, libtard?

Forum List

Back