VFW just sounds out on Trumps comments to the Khans

Mr Khan and his son sacrificed nothing either. His son volunteered to join the Army. He served and was honorable, but he sacrificed nothing. Did he jump on a grenade to save a teammate? No. He was blown up by an IED doing his job. He's a good man, served his country and is one hell of an honorable man, but he sacrificed nothing.

WTF did Mr Khan sacrifice? Nothing. He's got no room to talk.
Nonsense.

We routinely speak of the 'sacrifice' of anyone dying in the line of duty.

This soldier is no different, in this respect.

Just as we routinely speak of the 'sacrifice' of the family of those who are lost.

This family is no different, in this respect.

You are barking up the wrong tree, splitting hairs like this.

You are wrong.

Dead wrong.

You're a liberal, self victimization is the first expectation of you. You self victimize all the time for being gay and for being a woman. Why would having been in the military suddenly be out of bounds?

And why do you have such expectations? Because you've been told to have such expectations.

I never cry victim for being gay and being a woman. That's YOUR expectation....because you've been told to have such expectations. You are such a useful tool.

It's what you do all day every day on the board. You're a woman, you need the bar lowered, you need free birth control or you're being deprived of birth control, gays need government perks and to be confirmed. Your position on the military is always what helps Democrats.

BTW, I didn't see this except by accident as you screwed up the quote marks and it didn't tell me that you'd responded to my post
"I need the bar lowered"? When have I ever asked for the bar to be lowered? I certainly don't need birth control....:lol: I'm gay, remember? And as a gay American, what government perks do I need that non-gays don't already get? Name them.

I love how you are exposing yourself here.

So you don't support these?

- Government forcing insurance companies to provide birth control
- Government forcing insurance companies to pay for abortions
- Government forcing insurance companies to provide birth control
- So called equal pay laws
- Affirmative action

Just a few. And as for gays and straights, we should eliminate marriage for straights too. It was founded on the idea of procreation, which doesn't apply to gays. You should fight for equality for everyone, not just extend discrimination
"So-called equal pay laws"? You don't believe in equal pay for equal work? Why not?

You concede on the first stab. Might as well, obviously you were snorting crack claiming you don't self victimize

It's what you do all day every day on the board. You're a woman, you need the bar lowered, you need free birth control or you're being deprived of birth control, gays need government perks and to be confirmed. Your position on the military is always what helps Democrats.

BTW, I didn't see this except by accident as you screwed up the quote marks and it didn't tell me that you'd responded to my post
"I need the bar lowered"? When have I ever asked for the bar to be lowered? I certainly don't need birth control....:lol: I'm gay, remember? And as a gay American, what government perks do I need that non-gays don't already get? Name them.

I thought the government descri.inates endlessly against you
English, please.
Funny how you only give a shit about the military when it's self serving.

The guy didn't just state his view, he viciously attacked Trump. Whether you agree with what he said or not, Trump responding was certainly his right.

He could have made the point there are Muslims who are loyal to America without personally attacking Trump like that. And he did it in an ultra partisan venue, the DNC convention.

Trump had every right to respond
People have rights to do all kinds of stupid things......adults know that having "the right" to do something doesn't make it the wise thing to do. This is something that you fail to grasp.

Khan could have made his point without the personal attack on Trump. Sure he had the right thing to do it......adults know that having "the right" to do something doesn't make it the wise thing to do. This is something that you fail to grasp
What's Khan's point ... beyond Trump being unfit?

That Muslim Americans serve too. The point of that would have been pretty clear.

What tweet from Trump did you object to? Show the tweet
Trump's comment that the father of a deceased killed in action war hero did not have the right to criticize him is probably considered the most egregious and disturbing of his comments relating to this topic and reinforces the suggestion by Mr. Kahn, the deceased soldier's father, that Mr. Trump has not read the 1rst Amendment of the Constitution and if he has, has a poor or no concept of the 1rst Amendment and he probably has no concepts of the Amendments that follow.

PROVIDE THE ACTUAL QUOTE, NOT YOUR COMMENTARY, YOU STUPID FUCKING DUMB ASS. THAT IS THE QUESTION IN THE OP.

Jesus fucking Christ you people are stupid

kaz, we are watching you and the drumpfs and the trumpanzees melting down.

The VFW kicked ass on Comrade Donald. Learn your lesson.

Actually, I'm calling you out on your meltdown, asshole. Stop being a dumb ass.

The question is to provide a quote that you object to on Khan. You like the rest of the Democrats can't provide one, not one
I am not a Democrat, and you are a far right anti-American drumpf.

McCain, the Khans, the VFW, and the better side in America is doing the tarantella on Comrade Donald's head.

Learn your lesson.

It was wrong of the Khan family to allow their sacrifice and grief to be used for Democratic political campaign fodder...

That said...

Trump has lost yet another decent-sized chunk of (already wavering) support, with this latest collection of foolhardy responses...

At this rate, by the time we get to November 8, Trump won't pull more than 10-15% in the General Election... one of the biggest Ass-Whoopings in recent memory.

Deservedly so.

Not because the HildaBeast (a.k.a. the Ghost of Boss Tweed of Tammany Hall) is a particularly trustworthy or competent or moral creature...

But because the Alternative is ssssooooooo very much worse...

The fool simply has no filters, nor grace nor class... a caricature and walking bumper-sticker rather than a Leader of Men and Nations...

Rather like McMurphy from "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" channels the Ghost of Attila the Hun...

A big, unthinking, petulant child-man, who emotes rather than reasons...

No thank you...

I like a half-dozen things he says...

But I don't believe he'll carry through with any of them...

And, having him with his mitts on the Treasury and finger on The Button, the price is simply too high...

I despise the HildaBeast...

But I'm stuck voting for her...

God, I hate this...

the khan family had every reason to point out that trump's anti-muslim rhetoric belittled their son's sacrifice.

I'm sorry any criticism of dumb Donald offends you

God you cry a lot. I'm running out of tissues at the rate you're going through them. Breathe in a bag, it'll help you catch your breath.

And my question is for the Tweet that offends you, Twit. Can't read?

Mr Khan and his son sacrificed nothing either. His son volunteered to join the Army. He served and was honorable, but he sacrificed nothing. Did he jump on a grenade to save a teammate? No. He was blown up by an IED doing his job. He's a good man, served his country and is one hell of an honorable man, but he sacrificed nothing.

It appears that a key element of this issue and debate is simply the subjective and opinionated definition of "sacrifice". Trump has his own definition and his defenders seem obliged to fall in line behind it. From all appearances, the majority of Americans have a differing opinion and definition of the word "sacrifice" and consider military persons that are killed or become wounded as having made a sacrifice and the parents of those men and women to have made a sacrifice as well.

Actually, the key question in this thread is for your quote from Trump that you find offensive. Not one single liberal in three pages has produced a single quote. What does that tell you?

Wow.

Yet note you still can't provide a single quote from Trump you are offended by on the subject

That's it... he's doomed.. for the thirteen hundredth time..

:eek:

I believe you misspelled "we." We are doomed. We're voting between Trump or Clinton in a couple months, with most of the electorate motivated by which side can say "Gotcha! It's over!" more times.

The question is to provide a quote that you object to on Khan. You like the rest of the Democrats can't provide one, not one

McCain, the Khans, the VFW, and the better side in America is doing the tarantella on Comrade Donald's head.

Learn your lesson.

You're a stupid dick, same thing as a Democrat. When I ask Democrats what YOU are offended by, you go playground and say I'm the one offended. Stop wasting my time with your idiotic drivel, Fake

Learn your lesson.

You're a stupid dick, same thing as a Democrat. When I ask Democrats what YOU are offended by, you go playground and say I'm the one offended. Stop wasting my time with your idiotic drivel, Fake
No one can gives a shit what you are offended by, kaz. It does not matter. You are wasting the time of real Americans who count.

Your opinion is as worthless as comrade trump's attacking the Khans.

Oh, Kaz is posting. Wait a second.... Is he saying the's offended by something? The guy whose piss-ass whines about the PC police are second only to Mac?

:lmao:

Learn your lesson.

No one can gives a shit what you are offended by, kaz. It does not matter. You are wasting the time of real Americans who count.

Your opinion is as worthless as comrade trump's attacking the Khans.

Given the number of people on the board who agree with me, apparently the only ones who matter according to you are Democrats since you are the only ones objecting.

And Jake, the thread has my name on it. If you don't care what I say, why are you here? Apparently the lady doth protest too much. And you're wearing a bra and high heels ...

Dude, you're freaking me out.

Well, at least Trump is consistent.

So was Jared Fogle but I didnt see anyone seeing that as a virtue

And I don't see your Trump quote that the OP asked for

Well when you see someone asking me for a quote let me know but you can't hide behind the next person lol

What? Did you read the OP? You're posting in the thread. So what Trump tweet on Khan offended you. None of the liberals can provide a single quote

Dude, you're freaking me out.

What he's saying is that to sacrifice you have to give something up by choice. Khan's son did that, he didn't. Here's how you know he's saying that. He said that

I thought the government descri.inates endlessly against you
English, please.
People have rights to do all kinds of stupid things......adults know that having "the right" to do something doesn't make it the wise thing to do. This is something that you fail to grasp.

Khan could have made his point without the personal attack on Trump. Sure he had the right thing to do it......adults know that having "the right" to do something doesn't make it the wise thing to do. This is something that you fail to grasp
What's Khan's point ... beyond Trump being unfit?

That Muslim Americans serve too. The point of that would have been pretty clear.

What tweet from Trump did you object to? Show the tweet
Trump's comment that the father of a deceased killed in action war hero did not have the right to criticize him is probably considered the most egregious and disturbing of his comments relating to this topic and reinforces the suggestion by Mr. Kahn, the deceased soldier's father, that Mr. Trump has not read the 1rst Amendment of the Constitution and if he has, has a poor or no concept of the 1rst Amendment and he probably has no concepts of the Amendments that follow.

PROVIDE THE ACTUAL QUOTE, NOT YOUR COMMENTARY, YOU STUPID FUCKING DUMB ASS. THAT IS THE QUESTION IN THE OP.

Jesus fucking Christ you people are stupid
No, you are the stupid and misinformed person. Trump said Kahn had no right to criticize him. Look it up. It is in all the papers.

Forum List

Back