VFW just sounds out on Trumps comments to the Khans

Mr Khan and his son sacrificed nothing either. His son volunteered to join the Army. He served and was honorable, but he sacrificed nothing. Did he jump on a grenade to save a teammate? No. He was blown up by an IED doing his job. He's a good man, served his country and is one hell of an honorable man, but he sacrificed nothing.

WTF did Mr Khan sacrifice? Nothing. He's got no room to talk.
Dude, you're freaking me out.

What he's saying is that to sacrifice you have to give something up by choice. Khan's son did that, he didn't. Here's how you know he's saying that. He said that
I don't need some Cafeteria Libertarian to translate for me. But Thanks!
thumbsup.gif

I thought the government descri.inates endlessly against you
English, please.
Khan could have made his point without the personal attack on Trump. Sure he had the right thing to do it......adults know that having "the right" to do something doesn't make it the wise thing to do. This is something that you fail to grasp
What's Khan's point ... beyond Trump being unfit?

That Muslim Americans serve too. The point of that would have been pretty clear.

What tweet from Trump did you object to? Show the tweet
Trump's comment that the father of a deceased killed in action war hero did not have the right to criticize him is probably considered the most egregious and disturbing of his comments relating to this topic and reinforces the suggestion by Mr. Kahn, the deceased soldier's father, that Mr. Trump has not read the 1rst Amendment of the Constitution and if he has, has a poor or no concept of the 1rst Amendment and he probably has no concepts of the Amendments that follow.

PROVIDE THE ACTUAL QUOTE, NOT YOUR COMMENTARY, YOU STUPID FUCKING DUMB ASS. THAT IS THE QUESTION IN THE OP.

Jesus fucking Christ you people are stupid
No, you are the stupid and misinformed person. Trump said Kahn had no right to criticize him. Look it up. It is in all the papers.

Yet you still can't provide an actual quote ...

Mr Khan and his son sacrificed nothing either. His son volunteered to join the Army. He served and was honorable, but he sacrificed nothing. Did he jump on a grenade to save a teammate? No. He was blown up by an IED doing his job. He's a good man, served his country and is one hell of an honorable man, but he sacrificed nothing.

What he's saying is that to sacrifice you have to give something up by choice. Khan's son did that, he didn't. Here's how you know he's saying that. He said that
thumbsup.gif

What do I agree with "Cafeteria Libertarians" on again?

I think gays and straights should all have the same rights, I'm pro-choice, I'm against injecting religion into government.

You just heard a new term and you had to take it out like a new toy?

And why do you have such expectations? Because you've been told to have such expectations.

I never cry victim for being gay and being a woman. That's YOUR expectation....because you've been told to have such expectations. You are such a useful tool.

It's what you do all day every day on the board. You're a woman, you need the bar lowered, you need free birth control or you're being deprived of birth control, gays need government perks and to be confirmed. Your position on the military is always what helps Democrats.

BTW, I didn't see this except by accident as you screwed up the quote marks and it didn't tell me that you'd responded to my post
"I need the bar lowered"? When have I ever asked for the bar to be lowered? I certainly don't need birth control....:lol: I'm gay, remember? And as a gay American, what government perks do I need that non-gays don't already get? Name them.

I love how you are exposing yourself here.

So you don't support these?

- Government forcing insurance companies to provide birth control
- Government forcing insurance companies to pay for abortions
- So called equal pay laws
- Affirmative action

Just a few. And as for gays and straights, we should eliminate marriage for straights too. It was founded on the idea of procreation, which doesn't apply to gays. You should fight for equality for everyone, not just extend discrimination
"So-called equal pay laws"? You don't believe in equal pay for equal work? Why not?

You concede on the first stab. Might as well, obviously you were snorting crack claiming you don't self victimize
Fascinating.....perhaps you would like to link to one or more of my posts where I am "self-victimizing"....You claim "it's what you do all day every day on the board"....should be easy to find. Have at it.

kaz, we are watching you and the drumpfs and the trumpanzees melting down.

The VFW kicked ass on Comrade Donald. Learn your lesson.

Actually, I'm calling you out on your meltdown, asshole. Stop being a dumb ass.

The question is to provide a quote that you object to on Khan. You like the rest of the Democrats can't provide one, not one
I am not a Democrat, and you are a far right anti-American drumpf.

McCain, the Khans, the VFW, and the better side in America is doing the tarantella on Comrade Donald's head.

Learn your lesson.

You're a stupid dick, same thing as a Democrat. When I ask Democrats what YOU are offended by, you go playground and say I'm the one offended. Stop wasting my time with your idiotic drivel, Fake
No one can gives a shit what you are offended by, kaz. It does not matter. You are wasting the time of real Americans who count.

Your opinion is as worthless as comrade trump's attacking the Khans.

Given the number of people on the board who agree with me, apparently the only ones who matter according to you are Democrats since you are the only ones objecting.

And Jake, the thread has my name on it. If you don't care what I say, why are you here? Apparently the lady doth protest too much. And you're wearing a bra and high heels ...
Do you ever get your nose out of right wing radical propaganda sources you find on the internet? Republican and neutral non- political groups are ravaging Trump for him for his position and comments far more than the Democrats. Bitch Slapping Trump is a non-partisan endeavor.

It's what you do all day every day on the board. You're a woman, you need the bar lowered, you need free birth control or you're being deprived of birth control, gays need government perks and to be confirmed. Your position on the military is always what helps Democrats.

BTW, I didn't see this except by accident as you screwed up the quote marks and it didn't tell me that you'd responded to my post
"I need the bar lowered"? When have I ever asked for the bar to be lowered? I certainly don't need birth control....:lol: I'm gay, remember? And as a gay American, what government perks do I need that non-gays don't already get? Name them.

I love how you are exposing yourself here.

So you don't support these?

- Government forcing insurance companies to pay for abortions
- So called equal pay laws
- Affirmative action

Just a few. And as for gays and straights, we should eliminate marriage for straights too. It was founded on the idea of procreation, which doesn't apply to gays. You should fight for equality for everyone, not just extend discrimination
"So-called equal pay laws"? You don't believe in equal pay for equal work? Why not?

You concede on the first stab. Might as well, obviously you were snorting crack claiming you don't self victimize
Fascinating.....perhaps you would like to link to one or more of my posts where I am "self-victimizing"....You claim "it's what you do all day every day on the board"....should be easy to find. Have at it.

You conceded you self victimize on wages, you admitted that, done. You're a poor woman who needs government to take care of your pay for you. Poor girl

The question is to provide a quote that you object to on Khan. You like the rest of the Democrats can't provide one, not one

McCain, the Khans, the VFW, and the better side in America is doing the tarantella on Comrade Donald's head.

Learn your lesson.

You're a stupid dick, same thing as a Democrat. When I ask Democrats what YOU are offended by, you go playground and say I'm the one offended. Stop wasting my time with your idiotic drivel, Fake
No one can gives a shit what you are offended by, kaz. It does not matter. You are wasting the time of real Americans who count.

Given the number of people on the board who agree with me, apparently the only ones who matter according to you are Democrats since you are the only ones objecting.

And Jake, the thread has my name on it. If you don't care what I say, why are you here? Apparently the lady doth protest too much. And you're wearing a bra and high heels ...
Do you ever get your nose out of right wing radical propaganda sources you find on the internet? Republican and neutral non- political groups are ravaging Trump for him for his position and comments far more than the Democrats. Bitch Slapping Trump is a non-partisan endeavor.

Only left wingers and quislings are attacking Trump.

thumbsup.gif

Obviously you do.

Learn your lesson.

WTF? I went to you, simpleton, and asked you to back up your attacks on Trump v. Khan with quotes. That you don't have the dick to do it is on you, not "right wing radical propaganda sources."

There are like a dozen liberals in the thread, and every one of you can't back up that he "attacked" Khan

...I have always thought it is somewhat unfair to belittle candidates who did not serve in the military for whatever reason....
If they were running for dog catcher or mayor of Mayberry, yes, I agree.

OTOH, if they are running for an office that gives them the power to send hundreds of thousands of American youth into combat, then, yes, I want them to know what the fuck they are doing.

Your girl Hilly has a better resume for running a NY Crime Family than the US Presidency
Agreed. Which is why I'm not voting for her. OTOH, I'm not voting for the anti-military RNC candidate either.

This election will be lost by the candidate who fails to attract the most voters. Trump is failing by refusing to act like a POTUS and dishonoring the US military.

It was wrong of the Khan family to allow their sacrifice and grief to be used for Democratic political campaign fodder...

That said...

Trump has lost yet another decent-sized chunk of (already wavering) support, with this latest collection of foolhardy responses...

At this rate, by the time we get to November 8, Trump won't pull more than 10-15% in the General Election... one of the biggest Ass-Whoopings in recent memory.

Deservedly so.

Not because the HildaBeast (a.k.a. the Ghost of Boss Tweed of Tammany Hall) is a particularly trustworthy or competent or moral creature...

But because the Alternative is ssssooooooo very much worse...

The fool simply has no filters, nor grace nor class... a caricature and walking bumper-sticker rather than a Leader of Men and Nations...

Rather like McMurphy from "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" channels the Ghost of Attila the Hun...

A big, unthinking, petulant child-man, who emotes rather than reasons...

No thank you...

I like a half-dozen things he says...

But I don't believe he'll carry through with any of them...

And, having him with his mitts on the Treasury and finger on The Button, the price is simply too high...

I despise the HildaBeast...

But I'm stuck voting for her...

God, I hate this...

the khan family had every reason to point out that trump's anti-muslim rhetoric belittled their son's sacrifice.

I'm sorry any criticism of dumb Donald offends you

And Trump has every right to point out that they are wrong. I'm free to point out that Khan is a partisan douche bag. He is using his son's death to push his political agenda when Trump had absolutely nothing to do with his son's death. You can't get much sleazier than that.

thumbsup.gif

What do I agree with "Cafeteria Libertarians" on again?

I think gays and straights should all have the same rights, I'm pro-choice, I'm against injecting religion into government.

You just heard a new term and you had to take it out like a new toy?
You dodged me for 3 days, now you play innocent.
4i6Ckte.gif

One is not awarded the Bronze Star posthumously for nothing. Your post displays your ignorance of the facts surrounding Capt. Khan's death, but ignorance is no excuse for your biased stupidity and callousness, obviously coming from a political position!

Your girl Hilly has a better resume for running a NY Crime Family than the US Presidency
Agreed. Which is why I'm not voting for her. OTOH, I'm not voting for the anti-military RNC candidate either.

This election will be lost by the candidate who fails to attract the most voters. Trump is failing by refusing to act like a POTUS and dishonoring the US military.
He isn't dishonoring the U.S. military. He simply disagreed with a douche bag who viciously attacked him.

Forum List

Back