VFW just sounds out on Trumps comments to the Khans

I don't know, the only ones who seem to be offended are Hillary supporters. And he keeps taking Hillary's spotlight. Was he really fooled?
I'm offended, the VFW is offended and the Gold Star families are offended.
I'm not a Hillary supporter and I strongly doubt many of the VFW membership or Gold Star families are either.

I wonder how many voting groups he will alienate and demean before November? Who will Comrade Trump insult next?

American Indian....?
Eskimo................?
Hindo...................?
Asian...................?

WHO WILL BE NEXT?

Trump's comment that the father of a deceased killed in action war hero did not have the right to criticize him is probably considered the most egregious and disturbing of his comments relating to this topic and reinforces the suggestion by Mr. Kahn, the deceased soldier's father, that Mr. Trump has not read the 1rst Amendment of the Constitution and if he has, has a poor or no concept of the 1rst Amendment and he probably has no concepts of the Amendments that follow.

PROVIDE THE ACTUAL QUOTE, NOT YOUR COMMENTARY, YOU STUPID FUCKING DUMB ASS. THAT IS THE QUESTION IN THE OP.

Jesus fucking Christ you people are stupid
No, you are the stupid and misinformed person. Trump said Kahn had no right to criticize him. Look it up. It is in all the papers.

Yet you still can't provide an actual quote ...
Trump's comment that the father of a deceased killed in action war hero did not have the right to criticize him is probably considered the most egregious and disturbing of his comments relating to this topic and reinforces the suggestion by Mr. Kahn, the deceased soldier's father, that Mr. Trump has not read the 1rst Amendment of the Constitution and if he has, has a poor or no concept of the 1rst Amendment and he probably has no concepts of the Amendments that follow.

PROVIDE THE ACTUAL QUOTE, NOT YOUR COMMENTARY, YOU STUPID FUCKING DUMB ASS. THAT IS THE QUESTION IN THE OP.

No, you are the stupid and misinformed person. Trump said Kahn had no right to criticize him. Look it up. It is in all the papers.

Yes, I can. I can provide a link to the recording where he says he guesses he is in favor of the invasion but wishes it would have been taken care of in the previous war with Iraq. Can you provided anything to substantiate his lie about being against the war before the war began? I'll bet you a handful of these cashews and cornnuts I'm munching on that you can't.
What the fuck are you talking about? This is about the Khans. What quote did Trump say that offended you about the Khans?
The comment by Trump that Mr. Kahn had no right to criticize him. Yes, I find it very offensive that a Presidential candidate and possible CiC would tell a Gold Star dad that he did not have a 1rst Amendment right to offer an opinion or comment during a political event.

Mr Khan and his son sacrificed nothing either

So members of the military who die in the line of service sacrifice nothing. Yet again CK demonstrates how he is a worthless piece of shit who is not worthy of his own existence. Seriously, I wish it was you over there getting killed, and not Americans who are actually worth while to our country.

I don't know, the only ones who seem to be offended are Hillary supporters. And he keeps taking Hillary's spotlight. Was he really fooled?
I'm not a Hillary supporter and I strongly doubt many of the VFW membership or Gold Star families are either.

I'm not offended at all. The asshole Khan deserved to get blasted with both barrels.

Remember this quote:

"As long as Comrade Trump has a mouth, he will lose in November."

Yes, I can. I can provide a link to the recording where he says he guesses he is in favor of the invasion but wishes it would have been taken care of in the previous war with Iraq. Can you provided anything to substantiate his lie about being against the war before the war began? I'll bet you a handful of these cashews and cornnuts I'm munching on that you can't.
What the fuck are you talking about? This is about the Khans. What quote did Trump say that offended you about the Khans?
The comment by Trump that Mr. Kahn had no right to criticize him. Yes, I find it very offensive that a Presidential candidate and possible CiC would tell a Gold Star dad that he did not have a 1rst Amendment right to offer an opinion or comment during a political event.

Trump knows that Khan has a legal right to criticise him. What he meant is that Khan had no justification for criticising him. It was a poor choice of words.

I agree it's wasn't a smart thing to do. He should follow the Democrat example and allow his surrogates to attack his opponent. Trump is not an experienced politician. That's all this episode shows. That's his main advantage but also a weakness. I would hope he had advisors who steer him away from these kinds of moves. Maybe he does but doesn't listen to them.
Fuck the lying, authoritarian asshole Democrats. If Trump wants to be President, he needs to earn it. Being a fucking anti-military asshole isn't earning it. He's effectively tossing the election to Hillary whether he wants to do so or not.

I'm not offended at all. The asshole Khan deserved to get blasted with both barrels.
Of course you are not offended.......that's not at all surprising.

Constitutional Amendment to make serving in military as a prerequisite for POTUS is in order.
Agreed. In fact, if I had my way, it would be a prerequisite to voting and serving in any national office.

Fuck that. We don't need a military with 10 million people serving in it.
I think paying taxes should be a baseline prerequisite. Like military idea, bit probably not practical. If your student living in a dorm and don't have a job, or you are on welfare living in public housing...you have no right to vote. You are a taxpayer burden.

I agree it's wasn't a smart thing to do. He should follow the Democrat example and allow his surrogates to attack his opponent. Trump is not an experienced politician. That's all this episode shows. That's his main advantage but also a weakness. I would hope he had advisors who steer him away from these kinds of moves. Maybe he does but doesn't listen to them.
Fuck the lying, authoritarian asshole Democrats. If Trump wants to be President, he needs to earn it. Being a fucking anti-military asshole isn't earning it. He's effectively tossing the election to Hillary whether he wants to do so or not.

He's not anti-military. He's just got a habit of retaliating against those who attack him. The Dims used that to lay a trap for him. And, of course, the media is always there to pile on.

And what quote did Trump say that offended you? I want quotes, not commentary

Of course you are not offended.......that's not at all surprising.

True, it isn't surprising at all because I'm not a sucker who falls for Dim propaganda scams.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Damn you're stupid. What about I want quotes from Trump that offend you, not your sniveling commentary is unclear to you?

Fuck that. We don't need a military with 10 million people serving in it.
Obviously you never served either. Most won't make the cut.

Congress dictates the size of the military. If all were veterans, they'd do it smartly, not for pure politics or business as we see now.

Constitutional Amendment to make serving in military as a prerequisite for POTUS is in order.
Agreed. In fact, if I had my way, it would be a prerequisite to voting and serving in any national office.
Starship Troopers.
Nice to see Bosuckadickaa is exploiting dead soldier as well.
I doubt bodecea ever sucked a dick.
Ohhhhh....butch eh?

Forum List

Back