Vice: Enjoying Nature Is White Supremacist

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Who said the Left belong in insane asylums?

1655855147410.jpeg

Ooops, they caught me. I have this 1970's canvas tent that I bought at a garage sale for $10 this spring. Cleared off a nice space in the woods about 100 yards from the house and set it up. Me and my bunch of local racist white supremers have been holding our secret meetings in the tent at night. We put some wooden crosses around and lit them on fire to keep the skeeters away. Most of the time we drink a lot of beer and plan how we're gonna march on over to Minneapolis and annex the state. I hear they have pillows there, I saw that on a tv commercial. I could use some pillows for my racist tent.

tent.jpg

Ooops, they caught me. I have this 1970's canvas tent that I bought at a garage sale for $10 this spring. Cleared off a nice space in the woods about 100 yards from the house and set it up. Me and my bunch of local racist white supremers have been holding our secret meetings in the tent at night. We put some wooden crosses around and lit them on fire to keep the skeeters away. Most of the time we drink a lot of beer and plan how we're gonna march on over to Minneapolis and annex the state. I hear they have pillows there, I saw that on a tv commercial. I could use some pillows for my racist tent.

View attachment 660668

Hillary?

Is your tent named Hillary? :omg:

How could you?????:auiqs.jpg:

Wait a minute....I thought nature was scary to black folks.

Named after Sir Edmund, you know, the mountain climber that the lying bitch claimed she was named after, even though she was born BEFORE he became famous.

I see! :04:

could he get another brand? different name? :auiqs.jpg::tongue:

Is "white nationalist" the same as "white supremacist"?

I have a news flash for these folks: There are LOTS of activities, entertainment venues, professions, neighborhoods, and churches where (a) there are essentially ZERO Black descendants of slaves, and (b) nobody is preventing ANYONE from being there or participating.

It almost seems like Black and "white" people have different interests.

But perversely, in the NBA, there are almost no American whites in the starting lineups, but 99% of the season ticket holders are WHITE. Is this explainable with reference to white racism?

View attachment 660668
Ten bucks? Wow, whatta deal! Looks to be in great shape too!

Ten bucks? Wow, whatta deal! Looks to be in great shape too!

Leaks a little when it rains but I took care of that with a couple cans of Scotchgard. These darned things are bringing about $250 on Ebay, I just set it up to see what it looked like.

Leaks a little when it rains but I took care of that with a couple cans of Scotchgard. These darned things are bringing about $250 on Ebay, I just set it up to see what it looked like.
I used to admire them in Sears Sunday ads--seems like they sold new on sale for about $140. It was to spendy for my blood at the time. I found an off brand nearly identical for about $100 new. It was canvas too. Great tent, they wear like iron.

Forum List

Back