vicious river !!

no need for getting frantic and arguing , we will all see what Trump does and YOU and BSailor will just accept [with tears in your eyes] whatever he does Siete . I have already shown you how easy it is to build the WALL , USA has the RIGHT to Eminent Domain and you guys plus other taxpayers will pay for it until the 'mexicans' can be squeezed Siete . --- What it would take to build Trump's border wall - CNN Video ---

we been to da moon , under the ocean and seas , built nuke bombs , made women into so called males and vice versa , tang was invented , people own cars , trucks and 'soda stream' machines and we Americans led by President Trump can't build a WALL on the USA Border , I say BS Gentlemen and Senors !!

Last edited:
the point is Trumps laying the ground work for no wall in areas of Texas.

to the moon and back ...

must not have been a vicious river to get in the way

DDDUUURRRRRRRRR

and that's ok , whatever the President wants I support the President getting Siete !!

and that's ok , whatever the President wants I support the President getting Siete !!

Did you feel that way about Obama, or is it just Trump love?
----------------------------- I am bi partisan , I certainly dislike Hussein and Hilary plus ALL the 'bushes' plus detest the 'jebito bush' ', juan mccain' , jeff flake . linsey graham and many other moderates so like I say , I have bipartisan dislike for all moderates Siete .

Forum List

Back