Vicki Gene Robinson divorces

Question for the hypocrite:

Just what church is this guy leading?

What's that?

None????

A Bishop?s Decision to Divorce - The Daily Beast

It's hard to believe it's been that long, but Gene Robinson's consecration to Bishop was a major factor in the Episcopal church's slow descent into irrelevance.

About that time traditional Episcopalians started heading for the exits to become what is now known as "continuing Anglicans", that is to say, they practice historical Anglicanism.

When all of this was going on, I thought, "I wouldn't be able to live with myself knowing I was the cause of this kind of church split - I would refuse".

No, he put his own interests above those of the church. Now the marriage that sent the Episcopal church over the cliff is no more.

As much as I would love to indulge myself in some schadenfreude right about now, I can't. It's all just too tragic.

Here's a shitload of christian hetero scandals that didn't destroy their churches; one's far more than a gay man divorcing his husband.

But I guess you hypocrites don't care about them, huh?

List of Christian evangelist scandals | Break These Endless Lies

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!t...oogle.com/forum/#!topic/alt.crime/Dhi3956BYMs

It's hard to believe it's been that long, but Gene Robinson's consecration to Bishop was a major factor in the Episcopal church's slow descent into irrelevance.

About that time traditional Episcopalians started heading for the exits to become what is now known as "continuing Anglicans", that is to say, they practice historical Anglicanism.

When all of this was going on, I thought, "I wouldn't be able to live with myself knowing I was the cause of this kind of church split - I would refuse".

No, he put his own interests above those of the church. Now the marriage that sent the Episcopal church over the cliff is no more.

As much as I would love to indulge myself in some schadenfreude right about now, I can't. It's all just too tragic.

Here's a shitload of christian hetero scandals that didn't destroy their churches; one's far more than a gay man divorcing his husband.

Stop now.

Stop what [MENTION=25451]tinydancer[/MENTION]? Pointing out hypocrisy?????

Stop now.

Stop what [MENTION=25451]tinydancer[/MENTION]? Pointing out hypocrisy?????

No, demonstrating you're a clueless moron. We get it already.

"No, he put his own interests above those of the church. Now the marriage that sent the Episcopal church over the cliff is no more. "

So, your quote above is not the point?

Robinson's "marriage" was not the mission of the church.

Destroying it is the mission of a whole bunch of fake Christians.

What is it with you phonies that you just have to stick your noses where they don't belong?

And, its downright silly to think this will have any lasting effect on that particular religion.

Courage Camille. :eusa_boohoo:

(You're a hypocritical ass and the opposite of Christian.)

Clement is merely whining, because he knows Anglicans worldwide have no concern about Catholic condemnation.

Courage Camille. :eusa_boohoo:

(You're a hypocritical ass and the opposite of Christian.)

Remind me what church you're the Pope of to say who is and isnt a Christian.

No, moron, the issue is that he should never have been a Bishop in the first place, or a Priest, or even a Deacon. He divorced his wife (a woman) apparently for this other guy. If a Protestant pastor runs off with his secretary clowns like you are the first ones to point fingers, but if the pastor is gay you are okay with it. Don't call me a hypocrite, you hypocrite.

What should his personal life have to do with his business? My problem with this is that your fine with other church higher ups having affairs, getting divorces, and priests diddling little boys.

But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, the gay Bishop divorces his husband and the church is destroyed?????? Therein lies the hypocrisy.

You are one dumb mother fucker. There is no comparison with between a pastor who runs off with his secretary and a pastor who happens to be gay.

HYPOCRITE!

All right, dumbass, I am going to explain this so that even you might be able to understand it. It relates to a Protestant pastor running off with his secretary because this dude divorced his wife for this other guy.

Now I know you don't know anything about morality, but the church has morality codes, and this guy broke them.

And by the way, that thing about Priests diddling little boys? Well, that "diddling" was homosexual in nature, so you own it.

Clement is merely whining, because he knows Anglicans worldwide have no concern about Catholic condemnation.

And as usual, Jake doesn't know what he is talking about but he felt like posting something.

A bishop who practices gay marriage is like a rabbi who judges a pork barbecue contest.

You mean they are both guys who think for themselves and don't follow silly rules written by bronze age savages?

They are both guys who flaunt their ignorance and just do whatever they feel like.
Sort of like you.

It's amazing to me that some people see nothing wrong with a gay Bishop, but let me so much as stub my toe they scream bloody murder.

You mean they are both guys who think for themselves and don't follow silly rules written by bronze age savages?

They are both guys who flaunt their ignorance and just do whatever they feel like.
Sort of like you.

It's amazing to me that some people see nothing wrong with a gay Bishop, but let me so much as stub my toe they scream bloody murder.
It's because they don't understand the idea of principles, since they have none themselves.

Forum List

Back