Victim of homophobia & bullying, 13 year old Lucas from France, commits suicide

do you need a tissue?.....calm down take a breath.....thats it....in out in out......are you calm now?...
i'm the calmest human in the history of the world...using all caps and cursing doesn't mean you are not calm, it means you are calling the hateful homophobe out for his BS

Do you have anything against me other than your claim that i'm "Gay"? lol how pathetic...people like you are the scum of the earth of the PAST...people like me are the hopeful future
you are the future?....you mean people who mischaracterize themselves?....who go which ever way the wind blows?....we have enough of them in politics right now....so no you are not the future....

i'm the calmest human in the history of the world...using all caps and cursing doesn't mean you are not calm, it means you are calling the hateful homophobe out for his BS
sorry not a homophobe....i know to many gay people who are not afraid to admit they are gay....unlike you.....just because i call you out on that doesnt mean i hate gay people....if i called you a faggot, like others have here you might have a point.....

sorry not a homophobe....i know to many gay people who are not afraid to admit they are gay....unlike you.....just because i call you out on that doesnt mean i hate gay people....if i called you a faggot, like others have here you might have a point.....
i'm off to hang out with my good looking muscular bro's. LET'S PARTY...have fun arguing with strangers on the internet

Put this in the "never let a tragedy go to waste if you can turn it into a political issue". It seems that a whopping 27,000 suicides happened in France in 2022. Who knows what was in the kid's mind when he took his life. Was he administered medication by the state that causes suicidal thoughts? It's not uncommon.

He's a "Christian conservative Republican", what do you expect? Of course he is repressed.
That's like saying Jesus was repressed because he didn't give in to the devil's temptation. Living a sinful life is miserable. Queers have a very high rate of depression, addiction and suicide, and it's not because of anything other than their destructive lifestyle.

That's like saying Jesus was repressed because he didn't give in to the devil's temptation. Living a sinful life is miserable. Queers have a very high rate of depression, addiction and suicide, and it's not because of anything other than their destructive lifestyle.

Lol.

The suicide rate is incredibly high. Pity.

I wonder what the boy's parents are doing about it. If nothing was being done for him at his school concerning all that was happening to him, I wouldn't blame his parents if they were to sue the school.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

Sad to see but the fact is for some reason homosexuality and suicide is common.

Likely involving a mental issue

i'm not ashamed...i just don't think someone like me, who has never kissed a man, never slept with one, and never will, can be considered gay. the only thing i do with dudes is wrestle them to assert my dominance

That really sounds very gay, TTTT.
I think you secretly like the skin-on-skin with other males....feeling their hairy, sweating bodies pulsating against yours as you write together in the floor grunting and breathing heavily. That's just your alibi for indulging in your hunger for male contact.

Forum List

Back