Video: antifa protesters scream at , block elderly woman

Amazingly, you have never stated that white suprematist, who have killed many humans, should be shot.
Your credibility and overall morals mean absolutely nothing.
Yes ANTIFA, isn’t a cool organization, but they look very passive compared to White Supremaist.

Amazingly some lefty always spouts nonsense about white supremacists whenever Antifa's BS is called out. What's your point? What are you saying? That white supremacy is routinely defended or excused by Americans, by the media, academic and political establishment? Is that your point? That can't be right. White supremacists are universally denounced by virtually all Americans, indeed, by all, but white supremacists!

I'm just spitballing here, but by whom is Antifa routinely defended? Would that be by the leftist media, academic and political establishment? By golly, I believe that's right! CNN and MSNBC even tried to mainstream these punks. Politicians and judges routinely turn a blind eye to their activities in certain cities. Leftist academia lauds them as heroes.

Huh.

ANTIFA is a fascist organization and a TERRORIST ORGANIZATION... We need to shoot these traitors on sight..

Amazingly, you have never stated that white suprematist, who have killed many humans, should be shot.
Yes ANTIFA, isn’t a cool organization, but they look very passive compared to White Supremaist.
Show us the videos of "white supremacists" harassing old women using a Walker to cross the street

Most people would say, killing is much worse than harassing.
It appears Little Trumpsters are so warped, that they think it’s better to be dead, than getting harassed. :2up:
Murder and Extremism in the United States in 2018

ANTIFA is a fascist organization and a TERRORIST ORGANIZATION... We need to shoot these traitors on sight..

Show us the videos of "white supremacists" harassing old women using a Walker to cross the street

It appears Little Trumpsters are so warped, that they think it’s better to be dead, than getting harassed. :2up:

Their first example was Nikolas Cruz. He is not a white supremacist nor, I don't believe, politically motivated. That's a bad list.

You should also keep in mind that some white supremacists share leftist ideology with regard to economics and governance. So, no, not all white supremacists are "right wing".

The guy that shot Gabby Giffords is a leftist.

But hey lets not mark them as domestic terrorist SMDH

She should mount tasers on the front of her walker.
The Left Wingers are soulless cretins.

There's a lot missing from this discussion.. It matters WHERE this happened.. And here's a link with more information...

WATCH: Antifa Harasses Elderly Lady With Walking Frame

Canada has some of the most SEVERE "hate speech" and "politically correct" restrictions in the free world.. For AntiFa to get this far in Canada can only be attributed to the govt "looking the other way"...

These bastards and bitches are deranged hate filled mental midgets... And they have NO sense of civility or responsibility for their actions.. The POLICE there (to their credit) DID make arrests.. Although there were no police visible in that short clip...

In PORTLAND -- there wouldn't even BE arrests.. These fascists are allowed to set up road and street blockages and the police just stand down...

If this had happened in the USA -- that clip would definitely be the start of a larger civil conflict... Because normal rationale people would never stand for hate crazed idiots accosting the elderly.. The left has gone from deboning the Boy Scouts who HELPED old folks cross streets to "looking the other way" when anti-fascist facists start spitting "Nazi scum --- Off our streets" into people with walkers.. We will not stand for this.. Unless of course -- you live in Portland and love to watch the anarchy....

This total deranged HATE is gonna drive us to conflict for certain if it continues.... Because the "resistance" is starting to look like savages...

But hey lets not mark them as domestic terrorist SMDH

She should mount tasers on the front of her walker.
The Left Wingers are soulless cretins.

There's a lot missing from this discussion.. It matters WHERE this happened.. And here's a link with more information...

WATCH: Antifa Harasses Elderly Lady With Walking Frame

Canada has some of the most SEVERE "hate speech" and "politically correct" restrictions in the free world.. For AntiFa to get this far in Canada can only be attributed to the govt "looking the other way"...

These bastards and bitches are deranged hate filled mental midgets... And they have NO sense of civility or responsibility for their actions.. The POLICE there (to their credit) DID make arrests.. Although there were no police visible in that short clip...

In PORTLAND -- there wouldn't even BE arrests.. These fascists are allowed to set up road and street blockages and the police just stand down...

If this had happened in the USA -- that clip would definitely be the start of a larger civil conflict... Because normal rationale people would never stand for hate crazed idiots accosting the elderly.. The left has gone from deboning the Boy Scouts who HELPED old folks cross streets to "looking the other way" when anti-fascist facists start spitting "Nazi scum --- Off our streets" into people with walkers.. We will not stand for this.. Unless of course -- you live in Portland and love to watch the anarchy....

This total deranged HATE is gonna drive us to conflict for certain if it continues.... Because the "resistance" is starting to look like savages...

I did provide this video:

Murder.
The Republican answer for everything.
So much for the rule of law.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some people just deserve killing, those are prime examples. My question is where were the fucking police?

Murder.

Some people just deserve killing, those are prime examples. My question is where were the fucking police?

Considering this is in a liberal shit hole, they were probably told to not interfere... Go figure...

Murder.

Considering this is in a liberal shit hole, they were probably told to not interfere... Go figure...

You'll notice they don't come to TX and try that shit.

The guy that shot Gabby Giffords is a leftist.

Of course lefties commit murder, that’s not athe argument.
In my original post in this thread, I simply pointed out the hypocrisy of wanting to shoot someone who harassed someone, yet the poster I addresses has never stated much or anything regarding White Suprematist’s history of mass shooting. But he has no problem murders but problems with a group whose crimes list is child’s play by comparison.
The poster opinion is based on ideology and sans of reality.

bUt It LiTeRaLlY mEaNs "AnTi-FaScIsT"!!!!

Well, Hitler used the same tactics so, the name 'Anti-Fascist' is a misleading lie in the first place meant to fool gullible Democrat-radical-lefties into thinking violence against the elderly is a 'good thing.'

Of course lefties commit murder, that’s not athe argument.
In my original post in this thread, I simply pointed out the hypocrisy of wanting to shoot someone who harassed someone, yet the poster I addresses has never stated much or anything regarding White Suprematist’s history of mass shooting. But he has no problem murders but problems with a group whose crimes list is child’s play by comparison.
The poster opinion is based on ideology and sans of reality.

Murderers always start with 'child's play' like killing animals, torturing animals, etc.
These fucks have 'graduated' to assaulting the elderly. Best to dispatch the rotters quickly.

Forum List

Back