🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Video antifa thugs block roads direct traffic threaten people who don't obey

Found your video elsewhere.

It does not show why they were diverting traffic. Looks like the police were OK with that.

Looks like one asshole was causing trouble while others were trying to get him to stop.

That guy should have been arrested.

Still can't prove anyone was "antifa".

Weak OP.
Yes the one calling the driver a white supremacist should be arrested along with the fat bitch trying to tell the driver what to do. You fucking moron.

You don't know why she was diverting traffic.
Because she was protesting you moron. She had no right to divert traffic. The guy should have nailed her and the loudmouth punk with his door. You really are a moonbat.

It does not show why they were diverting traffic. Looks like the police were OK with that.

Looks like one asshole was causing trouble while others were trying to get him to stop.

Weak OP.
Yes the one calling the driver a white supremacist should be arrested along with the fat bitch trying to tell the driver what to do. You fucking moron.

Because she was protesting you moron. She had no right to divert traffic. The guy should have nailed her and the loudmouth punk with his door. You really are a moonbat.

Weak OP.

Doesn't matter. She was creating a traffic incident. If it were legal there would be signs and barricades.

Why haven't any of you commented on the video.imposted of the white guy running over people?
its three pictures. And I'm good with the driver pushing a protestor out of the way.

What? You can't see the video? What are you using? A Commodore 64?
There are three photos.

There is a video. Try going to the site in your browser. It is there. Dude ran over people. Hit and run. Straight up.

The OP's link had a link to a video of that matter which didn't show the running over part. Straight up misinformation. On purpose.
You fucking idiot. He wasn't run over. He was bumped. The pedestrian didn't file a report. yours is a snippet that is misinformation. Address the whole of the story if you want anyone to take you serious. Not that anyone ever would.

First of all, there is
Why do you fools continue to respond to this OP like he's ever told an accurate story in his life?

Just to prove you are just the idiots everyone is saying you are, here is one more added bonus to prove it even more " IM NOT A HE". BACKHOLE!!

You posted a link that doesn'tt have a video that I can see.

The crap story says that antifa was doing something. Where is the evidence that anyone was antifa?

You're a she? That's awesome.
The video in the op is of ANTIFA. Jesus youre fucking stupid.

I still haven't seen a video at the OP's link. And you don't know who is and who is not Antifa.
Here ya go, Toots.

FarleyFilms

Why haven't any of you commented on the video.imposted of the white guy running over people?
its three pictures. And I'm good with the driver pushing a protestor out of the way.

There are three photos.

There is a video. Try going to the site in your browser. It is there. Dude ran over people. Hit and run. Straight up.

The OP's link had a link to a video of that matter which didn't show the running over part. Straight up misinformation. On purpose.
You fucking idiot. He wasn't run over. He was bumped. The pedestrian didn't file a report. yours is a snippet that is misinformation. Address the whole of the story if you want anyone to take you serious. Not that anyone ever would.

See why I call all of these leftist mentally deranged. They believe their own bs lies LMAO. Just like they actually think Kavanaugh raped that bitch Ford. They really believe it.

We should start a new rumor saying Obama raped someone watch how fast every social site there is kics yah off lol.

I'd do this...

Except I wouldn't even slow down.

There are three photos.

See why I call all of these leftist mentally deranged. They believe their own bs lies LMAO. Just like they actually think Kavanaugh raped that bitch Ford. They really believe it.

We should start a new rumor saying Obama raped someone watch how fast every social site there is kics yah off lol.
The loons are insane

You know when this is going to go away?

When a video surfaces of some antifa asshole striking a Trump person with one of those gay batons and getting it shoved directly down their throat by the Trump guy. Its gonna be graphic.....progressive fems will understand what violence is. Holy fuck it will be epic....one of those pics that you'll see decades from now in TIME like John Kennedy Jr saluting his father or the naked South Vietnamese little girl running down the road near Saigon. An antifa dickhead representing the far left k00ks getting carried off to an ER with a fucking baton sticking straight the fuck out of his mouth!:2up:

First of all, there is
Why do you fools continue to respond to this OP like he's ever told an accurate story in his life?

Just to prove you are just the idiots everyone is saying you are, here is one more added bonus to prove it even more " IM NOT A HE". BACKHOLE!!

You posted a link that doesn'tt have a video that I can see.

The crap story says that antifa was doing something. Where is the evidence that anyone was antifa?

You're a she? That's awesome.

tenor.gif
Damn if that cat becomes a human, he never will become a supreme court judge. Oh wait if he becomes a liberal cat. He's a shoe in.

Forum List

Back