🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Video antifa thugs block roads direct traffic threaten people who don't obey

First of all, there is
Why do you fools continue to respond to this OP like he's ever told an accurate story in his life?

Just to prove you are just the idiots everyone is saying you are, here is one more added bonus to prove it even more " IM NOT A HE". BACKHOLE!!

You posted a link that doesn'tt have a video that I can see.

The crap story says that antifa was doing something. Where is the evidence that anyone was antifa?

You're a she? That's awesome.
The video in the op is of ANTIFA. Jesus youre fucking stupid.

First of all, there is
Just to prove you are just the idiots everyone is saying you are, here is one more added bonus to prove it even more " IM NOT A HE". BACKHOLE!!

The crap story says that antifa was doing something. Where is the evidence that anyone was antifa?

Funny. Everyone else sees the video.

Is that right? Well it ain't there when I click on his link.
Opens up everytime I go to it. Maybe your mommy can help you.

Works fine for me too
Hard to see on his Fisher Price computer.

First of all, there is
Why do you fools continue to respond to this OP like he's ever told an accurate story in his life?

The video in the op is of ANTIFA. Jesus youre fucking stupid.

I still haven't seen a video at the OP's link. And you don't know who is and who is not Antifa.

First of all, there is

Maybe if you upgraded from dial up?

Found your video elsewhere.

It does not show why they were diverting traffic. Looks like the police were OK with that.

Looks like one asshole was causing trouble while others were trying to get him to stop.

That guy should have been arrested.

Still can't prove anyone was "antifa".

Weak OP.

First of all, there is

Funny. Everyone else sees the video.

Is that right? Well it ain't there when I click on his link.

YOu need to take your behavior meds.

Missed the video, eh?

You have failed

Yep. There is no video at the link. You have to click on some other link to.twitter to find a partial video. That one doesn't show that old guy running over people. Fool.

You're making shit up

Of course. Watch the vid I posted. Asshole.
You mean the 3 photos you posted?

It does not show why they were diverting traffic. Looks like the police were OK with that.

Looks like one asshole was causing trouble while others were trying to get him to stop.

Weak OP.
Yes the one calling the driver a white supremacist should be arrested along with the fat bitch trying to tell the driver what to do. You fucking moron.

Weak OP.
Since they were shouting that the driver was a white supremacist. And other antifa rants.... yes they were antifa. and yes... you are an idiot.

Weak OP.
Since they were shouting that the driver was a white supremacist. And other antifa rants.... yes they were antifa. and yes... you are an idiot.

Nope. You have no idea of what you speak. You think they are antifa. You don't know jack shit.

And if they were "antifa", most of them.were very calm.and composed. Why is that?

Weak OP.
Yes the one calling the driver a white supremacist should be arrested along with the fat bitch trying to tell the driver what to do. You fucking moron.

You don't know why she was diverting traffic.

Weak OP.

Nope. You have no idea of what you speak. You think they are antifa. You don't know jack shit.

And if they were "antifa", most of them.were very calm.and composed. Why is that?
I know more shit than you. They were antifa.

Weak OP.

I know more shit than you. They were antifa.

You don't know that. You should stop stating it as fact.

Why haven't any of you commented on the video.imposted of the white guy running over people?
its three pictures. And I'm good with the driver pushing a protestor out of the way.

What? You can't see the video? What are you using? A Commodore 64?
There are three photos.

There is a video. Try going to the site in your browser. It is there. Dude ran over people. Hit and run. Straight up.

The OP's link had a link to a video of that matter which didn't show the running over part. Straight up misinformation. On purpose.

Forum List

Back