🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Video antifa thugs block roads direct traffic threaten people who don't obey

it would be funny to see how mouthy the fat **** would be lying under someones car.

Video: Antifa Thugs Block Roads, Direct Traffic, Threaten People Who Don’t Obey

Stunning video out of Portland shows leftist Antifa thugs trying to block and direct traffic while threatening anyone who doesn’t obey with violence and calling them “white supremacists”.
=========================================================
This is the type of street anarchy that routinely happens where I live. Here is video from 6 Oct showing Antifa directing traffic in downtown & threatening people who don’t obey with violence. Mayor @tedwheeler, who really runs this town?

Andy C. Ngo on Twitter

View attachment 221287

-------------------------------------------------------
If you don't like the F word don't watch this, but man these ANTIFA C WORDS need their asses beat the hell down.
THis could be your parents, brothers, sisters that could be harmed by one of these terrorist pos losers. Gawd ANTIFA you are nothing but worthless trash you f. n. c words..

OH AND NOTICE THE COP DOES NOTHING.............. what part of orders to stand down don't you lunatic left get. Wait until they get one of yours lmfao.

Why doesn't this shit ever happen to me? Could it be my NRA bumper sticker? Nah. Could it be the Glock 17 holstered on my dash? Hard to tell. One thing I know: I would not turn.

They know there weak little targets that's why. Often it takes place in liberal/ leftist areas where panzies are over whelmingly in huge numbers. Like little Europe bunch of gun fearing front holes.

I keep saying it folks, social justice terrorists. That’s all they are.

Why do you fools continue to respond to this OP like he's ever told an accurate story in his life?

Just to prove you are just the idiots everyone is saying you are, here is one more added bonus to prove it even more " IM NOT A HE". BACKHOLE!!

First of all, there is
Why do you fools continue to respond to this OP like he's ever told an accurate story in his life?

Just to prove you are just the idiots everyone is saying you are, here is one more added bonus to prove it even more " IM NOT A HE". BACKHOLE!!

You posted a link that doesn'tt have a video that I can see.

The crap story says that antifa was doing something. Where is the evidence that anyone was antifa?

You're a she? That's awesome.

First of all, there is

The crap story says that antifa was doing something. Where is the evidence that anyone was antifa?

Oh yeah right, moron only you can't see the video in the link? LOL You're a clown, we all can see it

First of all, there is

Funny. Everyone else sees the video.

First of all, there is

tenor.gif

First of all, there is

Is that right? Well it ain't there when I click on his link.

Missed the video, eh?

You have failed

Yep. There is no video at the link. You have to click on some other link to.twitter to find a partial video. That one doesn't show that old guy running over people. Fool.

You're making shit up

Of course. Watch the vid I posted. Asshole.

First of all, there is

Opens up everytime I go to it. Maybe your mommy can help you.

First of all, there is

Opens up everytime I go to it. Maybe your mommy can help you.

Works fine for me too

Missed the video, eh?

You have failed

Yep. There is no video at the link. You have to click on some other link to.twitter to find a partial video. That one doesn't show that old guy running over people. Fool.

You're making shit up

Of course. Watch the vid I posted. Asshole.

Settle down and just give it up, somehow all of us can see the video but you can't? LOL you're an idiot

Forum List

Back