VIDEO: Biden Claims to Have Seen No Question of Our Credibility from Our Allies

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Biden, in the wake of his Afghanistan disaster, claims to have seen no question of U.S. credibility from its allies around the world. Is he right? In this video a couple of members of the UK Parliament respond.

That stuttering shit clown is the laughingstock of the planet.

But they don't dare remove him with that giggling slut monkey waiting in the wings.....
Ooooooh your so kind and generous with your unbiased opinions.
I love the blatant racist comment about kamala. I'll bet she keeps you awake at night thinking of derogatory terms. You're such an assert to the human race.

Are you dumb enough to believe that when Trump pulled the troops out it was going to be different.
Are you dishonest enough to posit that Trump's pullout plan wasn't thrown out by HidenBiden, along with every 'other' Trump plan in place? (of course you are)

Ooooooh your so kind and generous with your unbiased opinions.
I love the blatant racist comment about kamala. I'll bet she keeps you awake at night thinking of derogatory terms. You're such an assert to the human race.

You do realize your criticism you just presented is exactly what you just pointed out right?

I mean your complaints paint the same picture as what you're complaining about.

It's like someone said fuck and your response is "you shouldn't fucking curse, it's offensive".

Are you dishonest enough to posit that Trump's pullout plan wasn't thrown out by HidenBiden, along with every 'other' Trump plan in place? (of course you are)
There was nothing to throw out, because Trump didn't have a plan in place either. It's easy to sit back and now and claim that your plan would have worked.

Can't help but notice how the left has to deal in the hypothetical to attack Trump, when the reality on biden is....well you know

There was nothing to throw out, because Trump didn't have a plan in place either. It's easy to sit back and now and claim that your plan would have worked.
You're either ignorant or you're lying. He damned sure as hell did have a plan, but your side's plan was to do the exact opposite of anything Trump said or did or planned. Then again your side has never been known for intelligent/critical thinking. Which is why America is in the mess we're in right now. And it only took the Democrats eight months.

Can't help but notice how the left has to deal in the hypothetical to attack Trump, when the reality on biden is....well you know
There is only one term that describes what happens whenever the radical left Democrats win or steal an election. FUBAR

You're either ignorant or you're lying. He damned sure as hell did have a plan, but your side's plan was to do the exact opposite of anything Trump said or did or planned. Then again your side has never been known for intelligent/critical thinking. Which is why America is in the mess we're in right now. And it only took the Democrats eight months.
Please tell us Taylee about this great plan Trump had to get us out of Afghanistan. He said he was going to bring the troops out in May instead of August, so tell us what his plan was that would have given different results then what we are seeing right now.

Forum List

Back