Video demonstrates why we need high capacity mags for guns

CMike

Zionist, proud to be
Oct 25, 2009
Why we need high capacity magazines

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the video demonstates a good real life scenerio.

The defender is panicked. He shoots.

A lot of shots are misses, and it often takes multiple shots to stop an intruder.

The big problem is what happens when he runs out of ammo?

Then his family and himself are dead.

Why is it that liberals - who know absolutely NOTHING about defense or guns - want to tell people about defense and guns?

Funny. Looks like the dude needs a shotgun - or a bigger caliber handgun and/or better bullet placement.

Funny. Looks like the dude needs a shotgun - or a bigger caliber handgun and/or better bullet placement.

A shotgun? Then you libtards would be crying about "overkill". Or you would REALLY go ape shit when 00 buck punched through dry wall like melted butter and entered the home of a neighbor.

Like I said - you people know nothing about guns or defense. So please stop trying to act like you do...

A lot of shots are misses, and it often takes multiple shots to stop an intruder.

Spray ‘n’ pray is hardly justification for a given firearm's magazine capacity.

Training, discipline, shot placement are considerably more effective.

And do we really want home defenders ‘panicking,’ shooting wildly, with lots of misses? Where exactly are those rounds going? Through the neighbor’s wall?

Don’t try to contrive some lame rationale, just stick to the facts and truth.

For example: an AK’s magazine is neither ‘extended’ nor ‘high capacity,’ that’s the standard size magazine originally designed for the rifle.

Arguing that ‘high capacity’ magazines are needed because gun owners are inexperienced, panic, and shoot wildly only plays into the hands of those wishing to ban such weapons.

He would probably punch big holes in his wall with a shotgun.

:lmao:

Yeah - because real life with moving objects are so easy to pinpoint your "placement". It's just like the movies libtard... :lmao:

You can really tell the ingorant folks who have no training and have never been on a two way range. You ingorant folks need to stay on the side lines if you don't really know what you're talking about. Trust me, it would be much better for your credibility.

You can really tell the ingorant folks who have no training and have never been on a two way range. You ingorant folks need to stay on the side lines if you don't really know what you're talking about. Trust me, it would be much better for your credibility.

This is why zealots like you are rapidly losing credibility on the gun issue. You act all-knowing as if lefties know nothing about guns or home defense. You are wrong...

Of course this is about guns, but how about placing a small bomb in each room in the house and the homeowner carries a device to trigger the bomb; when a situation like this occurs, boom! Trapdoors might be another idea?

Has this scenario ever happened in this country in real life?

I mean I am sure you can provide several hundred examples..right?

Where heavily armed robbers got into a pitched battle with home owners.

At least 100..right?

Links..

I suspect the homeowner was a drug dealer who ripped off the intruders. That's my guess...

I heard a good comparison ...

Any law limiting the number of rounds you can use to defend yourself is like telling a person that they can only throw three punches/kicks when defending themselves in a fight.

No one needs more than three punches to win a fight.. Just watch the movies. The hero almost always knocks out the bad guys with only one punch.

This is why zealots like you are rapidly losing credibility on the gun issue. You act all-knowing as if lefties know nothing about guns or home defense. You are wrong...

So you have 26 years of military experience with a tour in a combat zone? You have received training in the use of a hand gun in comabt? Come on hero tell us what ya got. Personally I can say yes to both.

Forum List

Back