Video demonstrates why we need high capacity mags for guns

You can really tell the ingorant folks who have no training and have never been on a two way range. You ingorant folks need to stay on the side lines if you don't really know what you're talking about. Trust me, it would be much better for your credibility.

This is why zealots like you are rapidly losing credibility on the gun issue. You act all-knowing as if lefties know nothing about guns or home defense. You are wrong...

We don't "act", we know based on posts just like the uber ignorant ones you've made here...

how many robbers ring the door bell ?

Please tell me you're joking?

Just about everyone of them. I can't tell you how many news stories, 48 Hours Mystery, Dateline, etc. I've seen where a home invasion started with a knock on the door. Most don't what to have to kick in a door. For one, they may not be able to do it. For another, it gives the homeowner time to call 9/11, take cover, and retrieve a weapon.

I never stop being astounded by what libtards don't know about security. I mean, they teach children not to talking to strangers because their tactics include candy and "help me find my dog" (ie play a victim and build rapport) - did not one of you libtards pay attention?!?

You can really tell the ingorant folks who have no training and have never been on a two way range. You ingorant folks need to stay on the side lines if you don't really know what you're talking about. Trust me, it would be much better for your credibility.

This is why zealots like you are rapidly losing credibility on the gun issue. You act all-knowing as if lefties know nothing about guns or home defense. You are wrong...

well then, please tell us in 10 words or less everything you know about guns and home/self defense OK ?

Funny. Looks like the dude needs a shotgun - or a bigger caliber handgun and/or better bullet placement.

Or maybe a high capacity magazine? What the fuck difference does it make which one he had.
You still seem to be OK with the guy using his weapon to kill intruders.
You just want him to do it with less shots.
Which is totally moronic.

I think the video demonstates a good real life scenerio.

The defender is panicked. He shoots.

A lot of shots are misses, and it often takes multiple shots to stop an intruder.

The big problem is what happens when he runs out of ammo?

Then his family and himself are dead.

Spray ‘n’ pray is hardly justification for a given firearm's magazine capacity.

Training, discipline, shot placement are considerably more effective.

And do we really want home defenders ‘panicking,’ shooting wildly, with lots of misses? Where exactly are those rounds going? Through the neighbor’s wall?

Don’t try to contrive some lame rationale, just stick to the facts and truth.

For example: an AK’s magazine is neither ‘extended’ nor ‘high capacity,’ that’s the standard size magazine originally designed for the rifle.

Arguing that ‘high capacity’ magazines are needed because gun owners are inexperienced, panic, and shoot wildly only plays into the hands of those wishing to ban such weapons.

Hey dumb ass!! Cops are also guilty of "missing" in high stress situations.
So I guess their not trained well enough either huh?

I sure as fuck wouldnt use you as a authority on firearms and there use.
Because apparently you think everyone hits with every shot.

I think the video demonstates a good real life scenerio.

The defender is panicked. He shoots.

A lot of shots are misses, and it often takes multiple shots to stop an intruder.

The big problem is what happens when he runs out of ammo?

Then his family and himself are dead.

Has this scenario ever happened in this country in real life?

I mean I am sure you can provide several hundred examples..right?

Where heavily armed robbers got into a pitched battle with home owners.

At least 100..right?

Links..

So your saying nobody has ever died because they ran out of ammo? Ever?
God you're stupid.

I stopped a home invasion where they used this EXACT tactic!!!
The only difference was they said the car broke down.
Imagine my surprise when these clowns fell all over themselves to get away(when I came to the door with a shotgun) Jumped in their broken down car and hauled ass.
That was the fastest broke down car I have ever seen.

Please tell me you're joking?

Just about everyone of them. I can't tell you how many news stories, 48 Hours Mystery, Dateline, etc. I've seen where a home invasion started with a knock on the door. Most don't what to have to kick in a door. For one, they may not be able to do it. For another, it gives the homeowner time to call 9/11, take cover, and retrieve a weapon.

I never stop being astounded by what libtards don't know about security. I mean, they teach children not to talking to strangers because their tactics include candy and "help me find my dog" (ie play a victim and build rapport) - did not one of you libtards pay attention?!?

Exactly!!

Why is it that liberals - who know absolutely NOTHING about defense or guns - want to tell people about defense and guns?

So, if you vote Repug, you're automagically an expert on guns and home defense? You sure make some broad brush assumptions about people you don't know.

Funny. Looks like the dude needs a shotgun - or a bigger caliber handgun and/or better bullet placement.

Funny, it looks like you need a brain.

native_american_billboard.jpeg

About the only thing this video demonstrates is that you aren't likely to hit your target when you shoot with your eyes closed.

So your an expert marksman? And from the sound of it you're experienced in gun battles.
So just how many life and death gun battles have you been in?
Must be a shitload based on your vast knowledge.

Lets hear about em Wyatt Earp...

A shotgun? Then you libtards would be crying about "overkill". Or you would REALLY go ape shit when 00 buck punched through dry wall like melted butter and entered the home of a neighbor.

Like I said - you people know nothing about guns or defense. So please stop trying to act like you do...

Lakhota is just parroting whole ole Joe said.

Not all of them. Just you.

Last edited:

indians could have used them

Aw, you think you've hit a sore spot. You're too stupid to light my rockets.

LOL, keep strong, keep strong!

No, it's easy to mock liberals, you guys dont have consistancy in your argument and everything is in a vaccum. You cant relate topics together, which is why your logic is retarded

The video shows exactly why that man should not have a gun.
He left a loaded weapon where kids may well have found it, had no real clue as to how to use it, closed his eyes as he was shooting, popped a couple of extra rounds into a man he'd already totally failed to kill at very close range with four rounds.
At that range, against a sitting duck, two centre mass and one in the head when he went down would easily have been enough with the only following trouble being the cost of cleaning the carpet.
He then went on to miss centre mass on another close range target and ran out of ammo because he's failed to count his rounds and prepare a second clip.
The second shot man was able to stand up straight and fire back ever after being shot.
Even with one shot in the criminal, the coward of a house owner went on to freeze like a rabbit in a car's headlights.
I'm amazed he didn't shoot his own family.
Highly unlikely scene.

Forum List

Back