Video emerges of Georgia jogger attack; case headed to grand jury

Not even close.

Well, that's interesting.

Is it him?

Did you hear that "engaged in no illegal activity"? Well, except trespassing. They forgot that one.

If it is him, and I'll concede it certainly could be, it does nothing to removed the responsibility for the shooting from Travis McMichael. Travis McMichael didn't see this video. Nothing in it gets McMichael off the hook.

If you kill someone because he trespassed for three minutes, you deserve to be charged with murder...

But if you kill someone who runs into you, despite you're holding a gun, that's self defense.

Not even close.

The McMichaels armed themselves and then pursued Arbery. Those two actions legally negate them from being able to claim self defense. The U.S. Attorney almost laughed when he read that determination by the local DA...

Okay... so why do anyone arm themselves?

To make a fashion statement?

I arm myself in case I have to defend myself. I don't arm myself so that I can go chase down someone who's running down my street so I can "talk" to him but kill him instead...

Yes you do. You arm yourself in case you need to defend yourself.

Stopping the robber means you might need to use force, or that robber might use force against you.

Therefore gun, if that happen, you defend yourself.

He wasn't a robber and they were not lawmen.

This is the expected response to this situation. A bunch of ignorant cracker racists talking about a white man who had no mother fucking reason to be holding a gun on somebody in the first place defending himself against some blacks guy who they want to claim ran towards a gun.

It is apparent that after the first shot was fired from the truck at Arbery he saw the other white man pointing the gun at him and knew he was about to be shot so he went for it.
My eyes tell me a completely different story:
ArberyGIF.gif

You believe, and have admitted that you believe, that these two "crackers" (as you say) were intending to murder Arbery and that at no point was it possible for Arbery to do something other than what the video above shows, that would have prevented Arbery's death.

I will let everyone here decide if that belief is reasonable under the circumstances.

Why did they stop the truck in the middle of the street? No one an answer that question.
Does it really matter given what this guy decided to do?

Assume they stop the truck in the middle of the road and pull out 40 guns and pointed to them at him.

Not run at the trees

Not run the other way

Not run toward the house is

Not say what do you want

No, charge of the guys hole in the guns and try to take them away.

:Not run at the trees

Not run the other way

Not run toward the houses

Not say what do you want

No, charge at the guys holding the guns and try to take them away.

:laughing0301:

Not one person here believes that was the right thing to do. Not one of you. You all know that he was acting stupidly or aggressively.

Two huge armed white men in a truck. How would he know they wouldn’t shoot him if he ran?

How?

They already passed by him and didn't shoot him.
That doesn't mean anything. They blocked his path. Why would any sane person stop a truck in the middle of the street. You do that in Boston and we are swinging. That is just not a rational move. At least not here in the Northeast.

Yes, they blocked his path. That's what you do when you want to stop someone.

So you admit they wanted to stop him. What right did they have to do that?
Wanting to stop him is not the same as wanting to kill him. I think that's the real issue that some on here cannot accept.

He's dead because he was chased down and killed by two rednecks.

When Travis McMichael was standing on the driver's side of the truck, Arbery ran to the passenger side. How is that, in any way, unreasonable?

If true, they could've shoot him without leaving the truck. But they didn't, they wanted to talk to him. No intention to kill him, until he went for a gun.

Lemme ask you... why didn't he let go of the gun after first shot, but he still kept going?

You don't "want to talk" with someone when you've chased them down in a vehicle, blocked them, and emerged from said vehicle carrying a gun. That's bullshit.
Perhaps, but the other extreme is not true either--that they wanted to kill him.

Why did they stop the truck in the middle of the street? No one an answer that question.

Assume they stop the truck in the middle of the road and pull out 40 guns and pointed to them at him.

Not run at the trees

Not run the other way

Not say what do you want

Not run the other way

Not say what do you want

Not one person here believes that was the right thing to do. Not one of you. You all know that he was acting stupidly or aggressively.

Two huge armed white men in a truck. How would he know they wouldn’t shoot him if he ran?

How?

That doesn't mean anything. They blocked his path. Why would any sane person stop a truck in the middle of the street. You do that in Boston and we are swinging. That is just not a rational move. At least not here in the Northeast.

Wanting to stop him is not the same as wanting to kill him. I think that's the real issue that some on here cannot accept.

Because people like IM2 state that all whites people act like these inbred losers did. So the defense is up.

There's now should be charges of terrorism/hate crime pending... I still can see a self-defense argument, but... I think the court of public opinion will be swiftly going towards the GM and TM as illegally detaining and harassing Aubrey.

What's frustrating is that you refuse to get that those men had no right to follow Arbery. Therefore any reason you have for them being armed is irrelevant.
Being armed is irrelevant.

They had no right to apprehend him, but when reporting a potential crime, they had the right to follow him. That’s all they should have done.

And because THEY chose to do more, Arbery is dead...
True, but that is not the SOLE reason Arbery is dead.
Yes it is.
T
That response assumes they would have killed Arbery, no matter what he did.

You really believe that?

Yes. Why wouldn't I?
That's all I have to say to you on this topic.

:dunno:

View attachment 334604

Maybe you watch more than this
What's frustrating is that you refuse to get that those men had no right to follow Arbery. Therefore any reason you have for them being armed is irrelevant.

They had no right to apprehend him, but when reporting a potential crime, they had the right to follow him. That’s all they should have done.

Yes it is.
T

You really believe that?

Yes. Why wouldn't I?

View attachment 334604

You might want to look for a longer video then start understanding that McMichael had no right to be there.
Post what you’ve got. I don’t care.

You still think they would have killed him, no matter what. I have nothing else to say. You proved my point.

Case closed.

The case was closed before you started your first post. Yes I think they would have killed him. They did kill him. The McMichael son had no reason to be standing there with his shot gun cocked.
What I don’t understand is why did the murder victim run toward the guys with guns. I don’t know about you but if I see guys with guns, I run away from them. It’s just common sense.

I suspect there is more to the story then we are being told.
I understand that didn't happen. There is nothing more to this story but you white boys are looking for any excuse and that's why you are trying to argue about a black man running to a gun.
How does Black boy... Red boy, Yellow boy sound to you? Notice how he says "black man" "white boy." Diminuizing.
He calls us crackers all the time. If we call him the n-word, it probably would cause a huge uproar.
If you can find the instances where he uses crackers as a derogatory term for "White" people, then report it. Treat "Cr-cker" in the same way you treat "N-gger."
I see it’s been deleted

Not run at the trees

Not run the other way

Not say what do you want

Not run the other way

Not say what do you want

How?

Because people like IM2 state that all whites people act like these inbred losers did. So the defense is up.

And that isn't right either.

Yes it is.
T

You really believe that?

Yes. Why wouldn't I?

View attachment 334604

Maybe you watch more than this

Yes it is.
T

You really believe that?

Yes. Why wouldn't I?

View attachment 334604

You might want to look for a longer video then start understanding that McMichael had no right to be there.
Post what you’ve got. I don’t care.

You still think they would have killed him, no matter what. I have nothing else to say. You proved my point.

Case closed.

The case was closed before you started your first post. Yes I think they would have killed him. They did kill him. The McMichael son had no reason to be standing there with his shot gun cocked.
What I don’t understand is why did the murder victim run toward the guys with guns. I don’t know about you but if I see guys with guns, I run away from them. It’s just common sense.

I suspect there is more to the story then we are being told.
I understand that didn't happen. There is nothing more to this story but you white boys are looking for any excuse and that's why you are trying to argue about a black man running to a gun.
How does Black boy... Red boy, Yellow boy sound to you? Notice how he says "black man" "white boy." Diminuizing.
He calls us crackers all the time. If we call him the n-word, it probably would cause a huge uproar.
If you can find the instances where he uses crackers as a derogatory term for "White" people, then report it. Treat "Cr-cker" in the same way you treat "N-gger."
I see it’s been deleted
Changing hearts and minds.

Not run at the trees

Not run the other way

Not say what do you want

Not run the other way

Not say what do you want

How?

I do not think they intended to kill him but they acted recklessly and THEIR actions took an innocent man's life. THAT's the real issue.

Not run at the trees

Not run the other way

Not say what do you want

Not run the other way

Not say what do you want

How?

Oh I know. He is scared of me so he has me on ignore. After he stated his multiple anti Semitic statements. The hypocrisy is amazing. Fact is many African Americans feel like IM2. I am evil because I was born white. You’re seeing this play out in this thread. Black vs white not good vs evil

Not run at the trees

Not run the other way

Not say what do you want

Not run the other way

Not say what do you want

How?

Oh I know. He is scared of me so he has me on ignore. After he stated his multiple anti Semitic statements. The hypocrisy is amazing. Fact is many African Americans feel like IM2. I am evil because I was born white. You’re seeing this play out in this thread. Black vs white not good vs evil

Skin color becomes an easy demarkation of good and evil in people's minds...and I think it played a role in this sad event as well.

This is the expected response to this situation. A bunch of ignorant cracker racists talking about a white man who had no mother fucking reason to be holding a gun on somebody in the first place defending himself against some blacks guy who they want to claim ran towards a gun.

It is apparent that after the first shot was fired from the truck at Arbery he saw the other white man pointing the gun at him and knew he was about to be shot so he went for it.
View attachment 334856

You believe, and have admitted that you believe, that these two "crackers" (as you say) were intending to murder Arbery and that at no point was it possible for Arbery to do something other than what the video above shows, that would have prevented Arbery's death.

I will let everyone here decide if that belief is reasonable under the circumstances.

You can not see what happened in those seconds in front of the car. What you can see is the jogger avoiding the man with the gun by the passenger door and going around the other side.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
It’s amazing how liberals seize on this stuff as the meatiest issue of they day. I think there are more threads in here about this than Covid
All the while 25 black Chicago youth will kill 25 other black Chicago youth in one weekend. Libs get giddy and all tingly when they can exaggerate white on black issues into something of great importance and frequency when the real fact is they themselves are wiping out themselves and not the white man. Deflection and blame assignment to avoid personal responsibility is a Lib 101 Core Course

Last edited:

Not run at the trees

Not run the other way

Not say what do you want

Not run the other way

Not say what do you want

How?

Skin color becomes an easy demarkation of good and evil in people's minds...and I think it played a role in this sad event as well.
Yep. White is evil and black is good...

View attachment 334856

You can not see what happened in those seconds in front of the car. What you can see is the jogger avoiding the man with the gun by the passenger door and going around the other side.
Multiple shots fired, he could have been shot before he went for T.M. gun.

View attachment 334856

Multiple shots fired, he could have been shot before he went for T.M. gun.

Exactly, and no one can see what happened in those few moments.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

View attachment 334856

A guy in a white shirt running in front of a truck and grabbing onto someone who got out of the truck
That’s what I see, don’t know who is who.
Who is who?

View attachment 334856

A guy in a white shirt running in front of a truck and grabbing onto someone who got out of the truck
That’s what I see, don’t know who is who.
Who is who?
The question is, was Aubrey shot before he grabbed T.M.'s gun in front of the truck?

It’s amazing how liberals seize on this stuff as the meatiest issue of they day. I think there are more threads in here about this than Covid
All the while 25 black Chicago youth will kill 25 other black Chicago youth in one weekend. Libs get giddy and all tingly when they can exaggerate white on black issues into something of great importance and frequency when the real fact is they themselves are wiping out themselves and not the white man. Deflection and blame assignment to avoid personal responsibility is a Lib 101 Core Course
In 2018 according to the AMERICAN Uniform Crime Reports, 3,315 whites were murdered. 2,925 blacks were murdered. So in addition to the fact that 81 percent of all whites who were killed were killed by another white person, more whites were killed than blacks. Even more important in debunking this lie of black attacks and killing is the fact that more whites killed each other(2677) than blacks who killed each other(2600). So again, the media has not hidden black on white crime, that's a lie, instead the media has made a big thing out of black on black crime while ignoring white on white crime reinforcing a white racist belief of black violence. Take personal responsibility for this and stop talking about Chicago.

Forum List

Back