Video emerges of Georgia jogger attack; case headed to grand jury

Even though these guys shouldn't have used guns to attempt to apprehend a burglary suspect, if they get a jury of their peers, they will not be convicted, for trying to apprehend this violent criminal.
Yeah they are going to get away with murder. That's how the justice system works. As Richard Pryor said, justice means JUST US blacks.
Considering the current trends in crime and the state of non Neanderthal nations in Africa... and Haiti, the country founded on eternal hatred, I would say that having only Homo Sapien Sapiens, which is genocidal by the way, is not justice at all. I think of Scandinavia and how fair and free laws are there, and fair minded the people.

But I do say that being a KKK member is also an act of treason and terrorism.
You might want to learn the history of Africa before colonization before you run your mouth. Then go read the UCR for the past 30 years so you get an accurate understanding of the real crime trends instead of the white racist claims of crime. Wasn't Andres Brevik a member of a Scandinavian country? Wasn't it Norway who had a neo nazi running for president ort prime minister?
Oh please. A collection of mud huts on the banks of a river becomes a great civilization? Sub-Saharan Africa had scant history never having developed a written language. What little is known has been gleaned by travelers from North Africa and later Europe, and they had precious little to write about anyway.
Ethiopia is written about in ancient literature, but... as We know from Greek and Latin sources that Ethiopia was an Indian colony in Africa. King Cepheus having a Persian name.
First off, Ethiopia is not sub-Saharan and secondly, Cepheus is a Greek name and most he was most likely mythical.

Legend on a Map. I remember reading, and I can't find the source now, but there was a big connection with the name of Cepheus to Persia, and it had something to do with Ovid. The Persians, they say and Xerxes is quoted as saying in Herodotus' Histories, are of Perseus, meaning, Greek/Egyptian heritage.
That quote would be unusual having been said 200 years or so before Ptolemy.
I highly recommend reading Herodotus' Histories then.
The point was that the there was no joint Greco-Egyptian heritage before Alexander and Ptolemy.

Even though these guys shouldn't have used guns to attempt to apprehend a burglary suspect, if they get a jury of their peers, they will not be convicted, for trying to apprehend this violent criminal.
Yeah they are going to get away with murder. That's how the justice system works. As Richard Pryor said, justice means JUST US blacks.
Considering the current trends in crime and the state of non Neanderthal nations in Africa... and Haiti, the country founded on eternal hatred, I would say that having only Homo Sapien Sapiens, which is genocidal by the way, is not justice at all. I think of Scandinavia and how fair and free laws are there, and fair minded the people.

You might want to learn the history of Africa before colonization before you run your mouth. Then go read the UCR for the past 30 years so you get an accurate understanding of the real crime trends instead of the white racist claims of crime. Wasn't Andres Brevik a member of a Scandinavian country? Wasn't it Norway who had a neo nazi running for president ort prime minister?
Oh please. A collection of mud huts on the banks of a river becomes a great civilization? Sub-Saharan Africa had scant history never having developed a written language. What little is known has been gleaned by travelers from North Africa and later Europe, and they had precious little to write about anyway.
Ethiopia is written about in ancient literature, but... as We know from Greek and Latin sources that Ethiopia was an Indian colony in Africa. King Cepheus having a Persian name.
First off, Ethiopia is not sub-Saharan and secondly, Cepheus is a Greek name and most he was most likely mythical.

Legend on a Map. I remember reading, and I can't find the source now, but there was a big connection with the name of Cepheus to Persia, and it had something to do with Ovid. The Persians, they say and Xerxes is quoted as saying in Herodotus' Histories, are of Perseus, meaning, Greek/Egyptian heritage.
The point was that the there was no joint Greco-Egyptian heritage before Alexander and Ptolemy.
You should read about Hercules in Hesiod's Theogony and Ovid's Metamorphoses. Also, the legend of Osiris is retold by Hesiod as Uranus. Osiris's member being the Egyptian Levant. The birth of Aphrodite is about the Philistines, the original inhabitants of Egyptian Canaan being cut off and driven into the Mediterranean during Egyptian-Babylonian War. Troy, born of Aphrodite, was likely an Egyptian/Philistine City as We Latins point to their Ennead/Aenied origins. So there is a major Greek and Egyptian connection, especially since Hercules was in Egypt.

Simple assault:
(a) A person commits the offense of simple assault when he or she either:

(1) Attempts to commit a violent injury to the person of another; or

(2) Commits an act which places another in reasonable apprehension of immediately receiving a violent injury.

Aggravated Assault:
(a) A person commits the offense of aggravated assault when he or she assaults:

(1) With intent to murder, to rape, or to rob;

(2) With a deadly weapon or with any object, device, or instrument which, when used offensively against a person, is likely to or actually does result in serious bodily injury; or

(3) A person or persons without legal justification by discharging a firearm from within a motor vehicle toward a person or persons.

Make the case.
Simple assault 2(a) seems to meet the minimal requirement:
"A person commits the offense of simple assault when he or she commits an act which places another in reasonable apprehension of immediately receiving a violent injury"

You don't think that being chased down, yelled at and approached by men with guns in their hands would cause apprehension in the average person? There are people who freak out when they see others out in pubic openly carrying a firearm in a holster, the weapon not even in their hands, so there is absolutely no reason to assume that finding yourself in this type of scenario is because of something good.
You obviously have a different understanding of IMMEDIATELY.

How many seconds would you say elapsed between the time Abery rounded the front passenger side of the McMichael's truck and we see them tussling over the shotgun?

Last edited:

You should read about Hercules in Hesiod's Theogony and Ovid's Metamorphoses. Also, the legend of Osiris is retold by Hesiod as Uranus. Osiris's member being the Egyptian Levant. The birth of Aphrodite is about the Philistines, the original inhabitants of Egyptian Canaan being cut off and driven into the Mediterranean during Egyptian-Babylonian War. Troy, born of Aphrodite, was likely an Egyptian/Philistine City as We Latins point to their Ennead/Aenied origins. So there is a major Greek and Egyptian connection, especially since Hercules was in Egypt.
Aphrodite was born in Cyprus according the Greek mythology but she is believed to have originated from a Phonetician goddess.Greece and Phoenicia had a shared heritage. She was equated to Egyptian goddesses during the Ptolemaic period, most notably Isis.

Aphrodite was born in Cyprus according the Greek mythology but she is believed to have originated from a Phonetician goddess. She was equated to Egyptian goddesses during the Ptolemaic period, most notably Isis.
Exactly why the Philistines coming from the Egyptian Levant makes sense.

So, instead of continuing on or heading for the tree line, he runs over and tries to take a shotgun from one of the men?
As a smart person does. When you are that close, you go for the gun. Remember, it's life or death, not a rerun of Walker, Texas Ranger.
If you're walking on the railroad tracks and a train starts coming....LAY DOWN...
:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
Bootney all your little punk ass comments doesn't change the fact that guns never should have been drawn on him and that situation should not have happened. That's where we who are sane are coming from.

A LIFE WOULD HAVE BEEN SAVED IF THOSE WHITE DUDES HAD NOT DECIDED TO TAKE THE LAW IN THEIR OWN HANDS.
What's with the "punk ass comments" comment? That was not directed at you. I was making fun of the idiot who said that one should rush a man holding a shotgun.

The only think I have really disputed in the entire event is whether or not Arbery could have saved his own life by his actions.

He may have been completely within his right to "defend" himself by trying to take McMichael's shotgun, but that does him no good if he is dead.

If somebody approaches me with a firearm, I don't pay it any mind until said firearm is pointed at me. If so, and the person says "freeze" or "don't move" that tells me that they do not intend to shoot if I don't move -- right or wrong on the part of him who holds the gun. The initial intent is not murder when the guy with the gun yells "freeze."

Aphrodite was born in Cyprus according the Greek mythology but she is believed to have originated from a Phonetician goddess. She was equated to Egyptian goddesses during the Ptolemaic period, most notably Isis.
Exactly why the Philistines coming from the Egyptian Levant makes sense.
The Phoenicians were not Philistines, although the history is pretty murky.

No matter how many ways some of these whites try twisting what happened, this is the bottom line:

A LIFE WOULD HAVE BEEN SAVED IF THOSE WHITE DUDES HAD NOT DECIDED TO TAKE THE LAW IN THEIR OWN HANDS.

No matter how many ways some of these whites try twisting what happened, this is the bottom line:

Ok. Now how can We stop the racially/religiously motivated hate and violence. Murderers get the death penalty. And I bet IM2 here is not for the death penalty because the majority of murderers in the United States are Homo Sapien Sapiens.

Or if the deceased was not stealing. Both achieve the same still alive result without bogus racial rancor.

So, instead of continuing on or heading for the tree line, he runs over and tries to take a shotgun from one of the men?
As a smart person does. When you are that close, you go for the gun. Remember, it's life or death, not a rerun of Walker, Texas Ranger.
If you're walking on the railroad tracks and a train starts coming....LAY DOWN...
:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
Bootney all your little punk ass comments doesn't change the fact that guns never should have been drawn on him and that situation should not have happened. That's where we who are sane are coming from.

What's with the "punk ass comments" comment? That was not directed at you. I was making fun of the idiot who said that one should rush a man holding a shotgun.

The only think I have really disputed in the entire event is whether or not Arbery could have saved his own life by his actions.

He may have been completely within his right to "defend" himself by trying to take McMichael's shotgun, but that does him no good if he is dead.

If somebody approaches me with a firearm, I don't pay it any mind until said firearm is pointed at me. If so, and the person says "freeze" or "don't move" that tells me that they do not intend to shoot if I don't move -- right or wrong on the part of him who holds the gun. The initial intent is not murder when the guy with the gun yells "freeze."

In an enraged freeze, fight or flight situation people don't always freeze or run. I have attacked an armed robber who had me at gunpoint demanding my wallet & all my money at the ATM. He got a busted open head & I kept my money. I also threatened to kill a thug in another car who aimed a gun at us as he threatened to shoot us. I gave chase & tried to ram them into barriers before I realized they had no plates & they premeditated this crime & getaway & were likely baiting me into a trap.

If they didn't see him burglarise the home, they should not have fucked with him. They should have only observed, reported, taken video or pictures. If you don't like the law, then change it before becoming an illegal self empowered vigilante.

Last edited:

Or if the deceased was not stealing. Both achieve the same still alive result without bogus racial rancor.
What did he steal??

So, it turns out somebody caught it on video. It is clear from the video that the jogger was ambushed. The truck stopped in the road ahead of him, waiting on him to run by, and when he went around the truck, the driver jumped him while the other man, standing in the back of the truck, either shot the jogger, or was aiming and ready to shoot.

These men were not in fear of their lives. They ambushed the jogger plain and simple. Try them, and if convicted, give them the maximum sentence possible.

Read my now closed down thread, "The Heroes Gregory and Travis McMichael." Why was it closed down? Apparently because it made too much sense. But in a nutshell, if you are holding a gun and some criminal tries to take it from you, It is your DUTY to blow them the fuck away.

In an enraged fight or flight situation people don't always run. I have attacked an armed robber who had me at gunpoint demanding my wallet & all my money at the ATM. He got a busted open head & I kept my money.

If they didn't see him burglarise the home, they should not have fucked with him. They should have only observed, reported, taken video or pictures. If you don't like the law, then change it before becoming an illegal self empowered vigilante.

There is no clearer definition of democracy than being a vigilante. As anybody who has ever seen a gangster movie can tell you, the cops are often bought. Sometimes, they are even the criminals! If society feels it is necessary to take the law into its own hands and form a vigilante group, they are more than justified in doing so. Read my now closed down thread, "The Heroes Gregory and Travis McMichael." They had every right to do what they did.

In an enraged freeze, fight or flight situation people don't always freeze or run. I have attacked an armed robber who had me at gunpoint demanding my wallet & all my money at the ATM. He got a busted open head & I kept my money. I also threatened to kill a thug in another car who aimed a gun at us as he threatened to shoot us. I gave chase & tried to ram them into barriers before I realized they had no plates & they premeditated this crime & getaway & were likely baiting me into a trap.

There is no clearer definition of democracy than being a vigilante. As anybody who has ever seen a gangster movie can tell you, the cops are often bought. Sometimes, they are even the criminals! If society feels it is necessary to take the law into its own hands and form a vigilante group, they are more than justified in doing so. Read my now closed down thread, "." They had every right to do what they did.
If they were in the right, then a jury of their peers won't convict them. It's nearly impossible to not brandish a shotgun. He should have left it in the truck since there were other armed people covering him, but we can't say he intended to kill because of that oversight. That fight over the shotgun could have gone either way, should Arbery go to Jail had McMichale been killed?

Last edited:
So, it turns out somebody caught it on video. It is clear from the video that the jogger was ambushed. The truck stopped in the road ahead of him, waiting on him to run by, and when he went around the truck, the driver jumped him while the other man, standing in the back of the truck, either shot the jogger, or was aiming and ready to shoot.

These men were not in fear of their lives. They ambushed the jogger plain and simple. Try them, and if convicted, give them the maximum sentence possible.

Read my now closed down thread, "The Heroes Gregory and Travis McMichael." Why was it closed down? Apparently because it made too much sense. But in a nutshell, if you are holding a gun and some criminal tries to take it from you, It is your DUTY to blow them the fuck away.
What crime did Arbery commit?

A life would have been saved if Arbery did not decide to charge at a shotgun.

The two white men had every right to stop the black burglary suspect.

What crime did Arbery commit?

Assault, and maybe even armed assault considering he was trying to take control of the shotgun.

Forum List

Back