Video emerges of Georgia jogger attack; case headed to grand jury

No matter how many ways some of these whites try twisting what happened, this is the bottom line:

A LIFE WOULD HAVE BEEN SAVED IF THOSE WHITE DUDES HAD NOT DECIDED TO TAKE THE LAW IN THEIR OWN HANDS.

A life would have been saved if Arbery did not decide to charge at a shotgun.

The two white men had every right to stop the black burglary suspect.
The black guy was not a burglary suspect and the 2 white guys had no right to stop him.

So, it turns out somebody caught it on video. It is clear from the video that the jogger was ambushed. The truck stopped in the road ahead of him, waiting on him to run by, and when he went around the truck, the driver jumped him while the other man, standing in the back of the truck, either shot the jogger, or was aiming and ready to shoot.

These men were not in fear of their lives. They ambushed the jogger plain and simple. Try them, and if convicted, give them the maximum sentence possible.

Read my now closed down thread, "The Heroes Gregory and Travis McMichael." Why was it closed down? Apparently because it made too much sense. But in a nutshell, if you are holding a gun and some criminal tries to take it from you, It is your DUTY to blow them the fuck away.
What crime did Arbery commit?

Assault, and maybe even armed assault considering he was trying to take control of the shotgun.
Dumbfuck, the other poster referred to Arbery as a criminal before he tried to disarm McMichael. What crime is that?

You believe, and have admitted that you believe, that these two "crackers" (as you say) were intending to murder Arbery and that at no point was it possible for Arbery to do something other than what the video above shows, that would have prevented Arbery's death.

Arbery did try to escape at least twice, but they kept pulling the truck back around him. A lot of people are going to quit in the situation. Some would even have quit immediately, but at least, Arbery tried.

So, it turns out somebody caught it on video. It is clear from the video that the jogger was ambushed. The truck stopped in the road ahead of him, waiting on him to run by, and when he went around the truck, the driver jumped him while the other man, standing in the back of the truck, either shot the jogger, or was aiming and ready to shoot.

These men were not in fear of their lives. They ambushed the jogger plain and simple. Try them, and if convicted, give them the maximum sentence possible.

Read my now closed down thread, "The Heroes Gregory and Travis McMichael." Why was it closed down? Apparently because it made too much sense. But in a nutshell, if you are holding a gun and some criminal tries to take it from you, It is your DUTY to blow them the fuck away.

Assault, and maybe even armed assault considering he was trying to take control of the shotgun.
Keep in mind, he may have been shot before he grabbed T.M.'s gun. There were a couple shots fired before you see the scuffle.

Dumbfuck, the other poster referred to Arbery as a criminal before he tried to disarm McMichael. What crime is that?

He "shoplifted" a television before.

He was a criminal.

No matter how many ways some of these whites try twisting what happened, this is the bottom line:

A LIFE WOULD HAVE BEEN SAVED IF THOSE WHITE DUDES HAD NOT DECIDED TO TAKE THE LAW IN THEIR OWN HANDS.

The black guy was not a burglary suspect and the 2 white guys had no right to stop him.
Here's some more evidence. Apparently there was a Nubian T.M. had confronted while trespassing a couple weeks earlier: Suspect in Arbery shooting had earlier confrontation, neighbor says

Here's some more evidence. Apparently there was a Nubian T.M. had confronted while trespassing a couple weeks earlier: Suspect in Arbery shooting had earlier confrontation, neighbor says

The evidence will probably mount up from here. The guy did attack a person with a shotgun, no one does this unless he knows he is going to jail.

What about that? I already podted that myself.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

That additional evidence establishes that there were some trespassing and burglary issues in the area prior to the confrontation, specifically a Nubian male.

If they were in the right, then a jury of their peers won't convict them. It's nearly impossible to not brandish a shotgun. He should have left it in the truck since there were other armed people covering him, but we can't say he intended to kill because of that oversight. That fight over the shotgun could have gone either way, should Arbery go to Jail had McMichale been killed?
“Brandishing” is not illegal in Georgia, but yes, it was stupid to step out with the shotgun. It was stupid to confront Arbery. They should have just continued to report his whereabouts to police. It was stupid to try and take the shotgun from McMichael.

A whole lot of stupid lead to a death.

Unfortunately for the McMichaels, if one takes a life, the authorities SHOULD investigate and see if a crime was committed. If so, one will be required to justify the killing as an affirmative defense to whatever crime a grand jury decides enough evidence exists to prosecute.

I have provided a number of examples of how these to dudes can be held criminally responsible. I am not sure murder gets there without more proof.

If they were in the right, then a jury of their peers won't convict them. It's nearly impossible to not brandish a shotgun. He should have left it in the truck since there were other armed people covering him, but we can't say he intended to kill because of that oversight. That fight over the shotgun could have gone either way, should Arbery go to Jail had McMichale been killed?
“Brandishing” is not illegal in Georgia, but yes, it was stupid to step out with the shotgun. It was stupid to confront Arbery. They should have just continued to report his whereabouts to police. It was stupid to try and take the shotgun from McMichael.

A whole lot of stupid lead to a death.

Unfortunately for the McMichaels, if one takes a life, the authorities SHOULD investigate and see if a crime was committed. If so, one will be required to justify the killing as an affirmative defense to whatever crime a grand jury decides enough evidence exists to prosecute.

I have provided a number of examples of how these to dudes can be held criminally responsible. I am not sure murder gets there without more proof.

Stupid is not illegal, whether you believe they were stupid or not.

That additional evidence establishes that there were some trespassing and burglary issues in the area prior to the confrontation, specifically a Nubian male.
There were no burglaries.

Only if you believe he had no intention to steal, which given his track record is unlikely.

Stop making up facts.

Only if you believe he had no intention to steal, which given his track record is unlikely.

Stop making up facts.
LOL

By "track record," you mean the one time in his 26 years you know he stole something.

Still, you possess no evidence he intended to steal anything from that construction site.

Stop making up facts.
LOL

By "track record," you mean the one time in his 26 years you know he stole something.

He stole a television. His brother is also in prison currently waiting for prosecution.

He had other crimes also. And of course since you don't get caught every time, probably a history of stealing.

So yes, very troubled circumstance.

Stop making up facts.
LOL

He stole a television. His brother is also in prison currently waiting for prosecution.

He had other crimes also. And of course since you don't get caught every time, probably a history of stealing.

So yes, very troubled circumstance.
LOL

Dumbfuck, you just agreed with me only you're too stupid to know it. We now both agreed he stole something once in his life that we know about.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
He "shoplifted" a television before.

He was a criminal.
The guy did attack a person with a shotgun

The amount of 'stupid' you manage to put in your responses is trumplike.

So he is a 'criminal' yet somehow he is the aggressor/attacker when confronted by 2 men with guns trying to take down this 'criminal.'

Yes, the criminal attacked a person with a shotgun.

At which point did I go above your level of comprehension?

I posted several videos. Why did you only mention the first one? Your entire argument is based on lies. I posted several examples. Would you like 10 more that have nothing to do with someones home? 20? 30? How many must i post before you admit you are wrong?
I don't have time now to go into this further but I will answer your questions later on this evening if I have time.

In the meantime, I just checked with a CJTC firearm instructor (Washington State Criminal Justice Training Commission) and he directed me to the specific page and paragraph in their training manual that answers your question which follows below. This is the same training I completed when I obtained my first WA Concealed Pistol License 19 years ago.
CRIMINAL PENALTIES FOR UNLAWFUL USE OF FORCE
Use of force or deadly force when law does not allow it may result in your arrest for assault or homicide.
Criminal charges for an assault with a firearm do not necessarily require that the gun be fired; for example, someone who threatens another without legal justification by pointing a gun at him or her has committed an assault.

An assault with a firearm is usually considered to be a first or second-degree assault (both of these are felonies). Conviction of such a crime may carry a sentence from ten to 20 years. Should your use of force result in the unlawful death of another person, you may be charged with either manslaughter if your recklessness caused the death, or murder if you intended to kill the person.

Penalties for manslaughter may be up to ten years in prison. Murder carries a sentence up to life in prison, unless certain aggravating circumstances exist, in which case the court may impose the death penalty [Washington State no longer has a death penalty as of a few years ago].

It is your responsibility as the person carrying or using a weapon to use it responsibly and within the law. Neither your employer nor any other person is criminally responsible for your acts with a firearm. Under criminal law, you alone have the responsibility for any display or firing of a firearm. If you have any doubt about your ability to make crucial life-and-death decisions regarding the use of deadly force, then you should not carry a firearm.
None of that has anything at all to do with our debate. You said its illegal to point a gun at someone. I showed you that is not true. Good samaritans can absolutely point a gun at a suspected criminal.
LMAO... those two were definitely not "good Samaritans".

Wow...the stupidity.
Sure they were. They were tracking a criminal whom they recognized from crime scene footage. That is by definition a good samaritan.

Criminal or Violent Criminal? Killing someone without a judge and jury makes one a good Samaritan? Oh...
When someone attacks you, you have the right to self defense. A man trying to take your gun away is a dire threat.
And a man pointing a gun at you is also a dire threat. No gun and there is no death in this case. Don't stop the truck in the middle of the street and act like a cop.

This.

No one would have died if they had not done this.
I agree. The question is what should be their punishment for acting stupid?

I don't think it's murder, but they don't get off easy, unless they are somehow justified (like somebody reported seeing the guy armed and attempting to burglarize an occupied residence).

Manslaughter will be the verdict for the shooter. Not sure for the dad.
could be found as self defense manslaughter no time served.

Forum List

Back