Video emerges of Georgia jogger attack; case headed to grand jury

So, how does Georgia define breaking in entering?

Here's what you're refusing to wrap your head around: Even if Arbery were the biggest scumbag on the planet, and stole stuff from the construction site (which he didn't do), none of that could've entered into Travis McMichael's decision making process when it came to stopping Arbery. He hadn't seen the video...
And none of that shit mattered either.

Yelling at a guy that you want to talk to him is not aggression. Having a gun is not aggression. Charging at somebody and trying to take their gun away from them is aggression.

You still have not reconciled that problem.

The black dude was the aggressor. There is no evidence otherwise. You can bitch and cry all you want to. The black guy was trying to take a gun away from the white guy and shoot him with it. The black guy deserves to die. That’s it. That’s all there is to it.

Because they were chasing him, attempting to cut him off and intercept him and pulled their truck up to him specifically to stop him.
And that does not justify Arbery's aggression.

If you can’t see where McMichael is, then how can you say it’s clear that he never approached Arbery? You can’t. It’s not “clear”. It’s anything but.
You can't see him anywhere in the frame when Arbery RUNS AT HIM!!!!

The video confirms this was self defense, not aggression. The shot rang out at the point Avery was rounding the vehicle. The aggression is from those who were in possession of illegally loaded firearms.
Yeah, what part of the video do you see where the dead guy initially feared for his life? It’s not there. All you see is the black guy being aggressive toward a white dude. That’s what’s making you fucking pissed off. A white dude killed a black dude who deserved it.

Boo fucking who.

Guys having guns does not equal aggression, you gun-grabbing twat. Running at someone is. You can cry all you want. The black dude was the aggressor and deserved to die. Fuck him.

So, considering that you see things so crystal clear, do you believe the McMichael's will be exonerated?

Having a gun is not a criminal act. I know because I carry one, legally, every day. But if I were brandishing it, or using it to try to compel someone to, say, stop jogging actually qualifies as assault with a deadly weapon. I wouldn't even have to pull the trigger.
You don’t have any evidence of that.

You don’t have any evidence that the white dude use the gun to stop the black dude. There’s no video of that whatsoever.

Again just having the gun is not assault. If you can prove that he pointed it at him, you may have a case. Video does not show that. You’re making shit up.

The fact that they chased him down render the claims of self defense moot, since they instigated the entire incident. If they wanted to talk, they wouldn't have armed themselves before going after them. A first year law student could show that they intended to do hard to Arbery...
Complete fucking horseshit.

He had no claim of self-defense if they were not attempting to use their guns on him. Explain why he rushed at that guy when there’s no evidence that any one point a gun at him. There’s no excuse for that. But now he’s trying to take a gun away from somebody which is a very dangerous thing.

The fact that they were armed is irrelevant. Completely irrelevant. Has nothing to do with this. If they pointed a gun at him, that’s a different story. You have no evidence of that. Nobody pointed again at this dude prior to him rushing at McMichael and trying to kill him.

Can’t make up facts.

Because they were chasing him, attempting to cut him off and intercept him and pulled their truck up to him specifically to stop him.

If you can’t see where McMichael is, then how can you say it’s clear that he never approached Arbery? You can’t. It’s not “clear”. It’s anything but.

The video confirms this was self defense, not aggression. The shot rang out at the point Avery was rounding the vehicle. The aggression is from those who were in possession of illegally loaded firearms.
Yeah, what part of the video do you see where the dead guy initially feared for his life? It’s not there. All you see is the black guy being aggressive toward a white dude. That’s what’s making you fucking pissed off. A white dude killed a black dude who deserved it.

Boo fucking who.

Guys having guns does not equal aggression, you gun-grabbing twat. Running at someone is. You can cry all you want. The black dude was the aggressor and deserved to die. Fuck him.

Wrong! The video clearly shows that Avery's forward momentum took him from beside the right side of the vehicle to the front because of the speed he was running, and at the very point of him getting to the corner of the vehicle, the first shot rang out. How do we know that? Because a second after that, we see Avery lunging toward the shooter with the loaded shotgun. Why is that significant? Instinct kicked in, and Avery assumed the shooter was already shooting at him, so he had no other choice but to reach towards the shooter with the shotgun to try and take it away. Nothing more obvious than that. I would have done exactly the same thing. When you only have a second or two to react, your instincts take control.

Boo fucking who.

So, considering that you see things so crystal clear, do you believe the McMichael's will be exonerated?
I’m not sure.

All I’m saying is the video does not provide any evidence of anybody being an aggressor but the dead guy.

Show me anywhere in that video where you see anybody but the dead guy being the initial aggressor. And I don’t wanna hear any shit about them stopping their truck. That is not aggression. I don’t wanna hear any shit about them having guns. That is not aggression either.

Boo fucking who.

Wrong! The video clearly shows that Avery's forward momentum took him from beside the right side of the vehicle to the front because of the speed he was running, and at the very point of him getting to the corner of the vehicle, the first shot rang out. How do we know that? Because a second after that, we see Avery lunging toward the shooter with the loaded shotgun. Why is that significant? Instinct kicked in, and Avery assumed the shooter was already shooting at him, so he had no other choice but to reach towards the shooter with the shotgun to try and take it away. Nothing more obvious than that. I would have done exactly the same thing. When you only have a second or two to react, your instincts take control.
Agree to disagree. Not gonna go through this shit again.

It is clear from the video that only one guy made an action toward anybody else in aggression. That’s the dead black guy.

Prove me wrong motherfucker.

Having a gun is not a criminal act. I know because I carry one, legally, every day. But if I were brandishing it, or using it to try to compel someone to, say, stop jogging actually qualifies as assault with a deadly weapon. I wouldn't even have to pull the trigger.
You don’t have any evidence of that.

You don’t have any evidence that the white dude use the gun to stop the black dude. There’s no video of that whatsoever.

Again just having the gun is not assault. If you can prove that he pointed it at him, you may have a case. Video does not show that. You’re making shit up.

The fact that they chased him down render the claims of self defense moot, since they instigated the entire incident. If they wanted to talk, they wouldn't have armed themselves before going after them. A first year law student could show that they intended to do hard to Arbery...
Complete fucking horseshit.

He had no claim of self-defense if they were not attempting to use their guns on him. Explain why he rushed at that guy when there’s no evidence that any one point a gun at him. There’s no excuse for that. But now he’s trying to take a gun away from somebody which is a very dangerous thing.

The fact that they were armed is irrelevant. Completely irrelevant. Has nothing to do with this. If they pointed a gun at him, that’s a different story. You have no evidence of that. Nobody pointed again at this dude prior to him rushing at McMichael and trying to kill him.

Can’t make up facts.
The video clearly shows the gun is pointed at Avery. And why was it loaded? And why was there a gun to begin with? Why did they shoot from a public road? If all they were doing was to ask him questions, a gun should have never been visible. Both men had loaded guns, and we see them in the video. They are going to the slammer. No doubt about it.

Boo fucking who.

I’m not sure.

All I’m saying is the video does not provide any evidence of anybody being an aggressor but the dead guy.

Show me anywhere in that video where you see anybody but the dead guy being the initial aggressor. And I don’t wanna hear any shit about them stopping their truck. That is not aggression. I don’t wanna hear any shit about them having guns. That is not aggression either.

Wrong! The video lets us hear a shot ring out before Avery reaches the shooter. That's 100% evidence the aggressor is in fact the shooter.

You do know, that a shot rang out before the jogger got to the shooter right? What would you expect the jogger to do, once the first shot rang out?
Show me, motherfucker. I watch that video repeatedly. The first time I shot one off you can see McMichael trying to pull the gun away from the dead black dude.

Prove me wrong.

And yes you do have the burden of proof. You’re trying to prove murder.

Boo fucking who.

It is clear from the video that only one guy made an action toward anybody else in aggression. That’s the dead black guy.

There is nothing there to disagree about. You either have a set of eyes and ears, or you don't. The video couldn't be more obvious.

The video clearly shows the gun is pointed at Avery. And why was it loaded? And why was there a gun to begin with? Why did they shoot from a public road? If all they were doing was to ask him questions, a gun should have never been visible. Both men had loaded guns. They are going to the slammer. No doubt about it.
This is all irrelevant or false.

The video shows the black dude run to the right of a truck and then suddenly dart in front of the truck. The next thing you see is McMichael pulling the shotgun away from somebody, and then you hear the first shot go off.

Boo fucking who.

There is nothing there to disagree about. You either have a set of eyes and ears, or you don't. The video couldn't be more obvious.
Well you apparently don’t have them.

You show me in the video where anybody pointed to gun at this dude prior to him assaulting McMichael. You can’t do it.

Do it now or shut the fuck up.

Somebody, anybody, show me where somebody pointed a gun at the dead black dude prior to him assaulting McMichael.

You can’t do it. This is an open and shut case. He was the aggressor. There’s no evidence that anybody else did anything to him other than try to talk to him. Having guns is not relevant.

And you need to prove all the stuff beyond a reasonable doubt by the way. This is a murder rap.

The black dude was the aggressor. There is no evidence otherwise.

Arming yourself and chasing someone down, and then getting out of your pickup and confronting the person with a shotgun is "aggression" by any measure...

You can bitch and cry all you want to.

You know what's funny? That someone who whines about someone bitching and crying responds to someone like this: "you filthy motherfucker, shut your fucking hole. I’m sick of you gun grabbing motherfuckers saying that just having a gun is a criminal act. Go fuck yourself in your goddamn commie ass."

You act like a nine year old one instant, and then try to chastise someone else for doing it the next. Appropriately, your complaints about people whining and bitching fall on deaf ears...

You do know, that a shot rang out before the jogger got to the shooter right? What would you expect the jogger to do, once the first shot rang out?
Show me, motherfucker. I watch that video repeatedly. The first time I shot one off you can see McMichael trying to pull the gun away from the dead black dude.

Prove me wrong.

And yes you do have the burden of proof. You’re trying to prove murder.

The video proves you wrong. We see Avery rounding the front of the vehicle when the first shot goes off, making it a physical impossibility for the shooter to be exactly where Avery is. Another second goes by, and we see Avery trying to take the gun from the shooter. Remember, in the video, the shooter and Avery are at the left side of the vehicle away from the driver side door when the pulling match began.

And the fact that you can't handle the truth, explains why you call me a muthafucker. You are boxed in by the facts and the video, that shows everything we need to see. It's too damn obvious. Getting pissed at me because your fantasies are getting kicked around is your fault, not mine.

That's what 911 is for. The two redneck murderers weren't in law enforcement.
The criminal committing assault got what he deserved. I’m glad he’s dead.
And you are a sore loser because you have no proof Avery is a criminal. Your best bet is to leave this debate, because you can't handle the truth, and you are talking out of your ass about things you can't prove.

Well, that's interesting.

Is it him?

Did you hear that "engaged in no illegal activity"? Well, except trespassing. They forgot that one.

If it is him, and I'll concede it certainly could be, it does nothing to removed the responsibility for the shooting from Travis McMichael. Travis McMichael didn't see this video. Nothing in it gets McMichael off the hook.

If you kill someone because he trespassed for three minutes, you deserve to be charged with murder...

It looks like this black dude got killed, not because he was trespassing, but because he tried to take a gun away from somebody else. There’s no evidence that anybody threatened him with the gun.

Either way, even if somebody did threaten him with a gun. It is stupid as fuck to go try to take it away from him. That’s a good way to get dead.

Somebody, anybody, show me where somebody pointed a gun at the dead black dude prior to him assaulting McMichael.

You can’t do it. This is an open and shut case. He was the aggressor. There’s no evidence that anybody else did anything to him other than try to talk to him. Having guns is not relevant.

And you need to prove all the stuff beyond a reasonable doubt by the way. This is a murder rap.

I would surmise that McMichael pointed the gun at Arbery while they were both in front of the truck. I believe it was only after McMichael did that that Arbery grabbed for the gun. Now, you may say there's no proof of this, and you would be right. But there's also no proof that McMichael didn't let his adrenaline take over his actions and do exactly that.

The "proof" comes in when you (well, not "you" because you're not willing to accept even the possibility of any other scenario) consider the fact that Travis and Gregory McMichael armed themselves, got into a vehicle and pursued Arbery.

They claim they just wanted to talk to Arbery. If that's true, why did they arm themselves before going after him?

Forum List

Back