Video emerges of Georgia jogger attack; case headed to grand jury

The REASONABLE ACTION was for those 2 men to have let the police handle this situation.
I don’t disagree. That fact alone does not mean they should be charged with murder.

You still didn’t answer my question though.

They were not pointing a gun at him. If they were, he would not have run at them.

He was pissed because they caught him. Nobody runs at somebody pulling a gun at them. That is absolutely unreasonable, which indicates that they did NOT point guns at him.

Or we can go with the other explanation, that this dude was a motherfucking idiot. I’ll except that explanation too.

You should be disagreeing with IM2, because you said the black guy deserved it. Now you are contradicting yourself with every post. Why are you doing that?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
We can go with this all day long.

But for the dead dude deciding he needed to run at the guy holding a shotgun and I try to take it away from him, he would probably still be alive.

Each and every last one of you motherfuckers know it’s true.

His actions indicate that he was pissed off that they caught him.

Tell me how I’m wrong.

What we know is that you must be an idiot.

But for the dead dude deciding he needed to run at the guy holding a shotgun and I try to take it away from him, he would probably still be alive.

Tell me how I’m wrong.

You're a pissant little coward.

You refuse to answer the question posed to you seven times.

You offer no reason to take you seriously or to care about what you say...

• Love
Reactions: BWK
The REASONABLE ACTION was for those 2 men to have let the police handle this situation.
I don’t disagree. That fact alone does not mean they should be charged with murder.

They were not pointing a gun at him. If they were, he would not have run at them.

He was pissed because they caught him. Nobody runs at somebody pulling a gun at them. That is absolutely unreasonable, which indicates that they did NOT point guns at him.

Or we can go with the other explanation, that this dude was a motherfucking idiot. I’ll except that explanation too.

Fuck your question. And their actions do warrant a murder charge. He did not run at anyone bootney. Watch the film again and you will see he ran around the truck and was met at the front.
Exactly! He was met at the front with the guy and his shotgun with a clear shot. They knew exactly what they were doing.

What about run the other way?

That's what Arbery did. That's ridiculously obvious in the video...

What about stop and ask him what the fuck they want?

If I'm a black guy and I've got two armed rednecks chasing me down, the last thing I'm gonna' do is stop and chat to find out what's on their mind. Hell, I'm a white guy and if I've got two armed rednecks chasing me down, the last thing I'm gonna' do is stop and chat to find out what's on their mind.

My God, you're fucking stupid...
The dead deer did not run the other way. He never ran the other way. The other way is toward the guy with the camera.

Are you that fucking stupid? Seriously?

:laughing0301:

You are that fucking stupid aren’t you?

And the guy with the camera is also now being investigated and GBI has not ruled out murder charges for him, too.

Arbery tried to avoid McMichael and McMichael made sure he couldn't.

Do you honestly believe that you have it all right and that GBI, in consultation with the FBI, have it all wrong?

LOLOL!!!

I wish hanging was still used for carrying out the death penalty, because I'd like to see that pudgy little fuck swing...
So, it is your argument that the dead dude was acting reasonably when he charge that the guy holding a shotgun? You’re going with that?

Go on record and show your motherfucking stupidity and say that this guy act reasonably and running at a guy who was holding a shotgun.

That's not my argument at all, you brainless twit.

My argument is that McMichael charged Arbery.

When you consider the FACT that McMichael armed himself and chased Arbery down, that's the scenario which makes the most sense, and it's the one which will put the racist McMichael behind bars for the rest of his life...

These guys are trying to get us to believe they had no intention of stopping him.
So? Trying to stop somebody is not assault.

Going after somebody and try to take their gun away from him is very much assault.

What's equally clear is that McMichaels then went from the driver's side of the truck to the front of the truck. Why would he have done that if he had no interest in confronting the jogger?
He did. Irrelevant. Confronting is not assaulting.

The only person that you can tell is committing assault in this video is the dead guy.

We can't say, with any degree of certainty, what happened in front of the truck. The fact that they armed themselves and chased him down and tried to stop him, though, strongly suggests to any rational, non-racist that Travis McMichael put him self in a position where Arbery felt he needed to be in fear for his life. Struggling for the gun may well have been the only thing Arbery felt would help save his life.

What you claim to be irrelevant is actually an important factor to this case.

I'll say this for the retarded kids in the class: If you arm yourself and chase someone down and attempt to stop them, you cannot claim self defense. I believe the law in all 50 states would bear that out; even in Georgia.

Why did Travis McMichael confront Arbery with a shotgun if all he and his father wanted to do was talk to him?
It's not that way in all 50 states, however it is in Georgia. They are not allowed to attempt to defend property, stop, preach to, question or detain suspects in GA. They only have the right to observe & report to police. They acted like LEO's getting out of truck to perform an armed confrontation. Arbery was stupid for grabbing the gun & got himself killed, but McMichael confronted him with or without a gun in the first place.
If that is true, and I suspect it is, McMichael is guilty of unlawful arrest.

Not murder. Unlawful arrest.

The black dude is dead because he thought he could disarm somebody and not get shot. Darwin at work. Natural selection.

No, McMichael was the aggressor, so he is also guilty of murder & false arrest.

• Thanks

Fuck your question. And their actions do warrant a murder charge. He did not run at anyone bootney. Watch the film again and you will see he ran around the truck and was met at the front.
I have watched it repeatedly.

You know I’m right.

Nobody runs it somebody pointing a gun at them. Nobody.

You want to charge these idiots with a crime, fine but it ain’t murder. Not with the way he acted.

It's murder and it should be pre mediated murder. Arbery didn't run to a gun and the gun had no right to be pulled. This FACT seems to escape you as you try looking for reasons to absolve those two racists from this 21st century lynching.

• Love
Reactions: BWK

Tell me how I’m wrong.

I fail to see why Bootney is still here arguing with us, when he said the black guy deserved it? Why should he care about the circumstances surrounding this case?

• Thanks

You're right.

The fact that they killed an unarmed man means they should be charged with murder...
Oh sure, they can be charged with murder.

Not one of you would run at somebody point a gun at you. You’ve all admitted that.

That means McMichael probably was not pointing a gun at this guy.

Or, we can go with the fact that this dude was a stupid motherfucker. I’ll except that too.

Tell me how I’m wrong.

I fail to see why Bootney is still here arguing with us, when he said the black guy deserved it? Why should he care about the circumstances surrounding this case?

Because he's a little racist fuck, and he feels as though his self-worth is dependent on rejoicing in the death of an unarmed black man...

• Thanks

I have watched it repeatedly.

You know I’m right.

Nobody runs it somebody pointing a gun at them. Nobody.

You want to charge these idiots with a crime, fine but it ain’t murder. Not with the way he acted.

It's murder and it should be pre mediated murder. Arbery didn't run to a gun and the gun had no right to be pulled. This FACT seems to escape you as you try looking for reasons to absolve those two racists from this 21st century lynching.
Possession of a firearm is not assault.

You’re telling me that he did not try to take the gun away from McMichael?

Make up your fucking mind. What the fuck actually happened.?

You're right.

The fact that they killed an unarmed man means they should be charged with murder...

Not one of you would run at somebody point a gun at you. You’ve all admitted that.

Or, we can go with the fact that this dude was a stupid motherfucker. I’ll except that too.

McMichael charged Arbery in front of the truck. That scenario is what makes the most sense to anyone who isn;t a shitbag racist fuck like you.

Prove me wrong.

And it's not that they "can" be charged with murder, they "have" been charged with murder...

No, the black dude is dead because 2 white men thought they had the right to arrest him
Are you serious?

So there is no scenario where this could’ve ended without violence?

You’re telling me that these guys were gonna shoot him dead, regardless of what he did?

Why did they wait so fucking long to shoot his ass then?

All other factors being the same, I had this do not attempted to wrestle the gun away from the other guy, he would probably still be alive.

Please tell me you can at least admit that.

The only one that really matters is this. Two armed men attempted to stop an unarmed jogger. Had they not decided to do that no one would have died. None of this would have happened and whether or not someone was right or wrong in grabbing the gun would be trrelevent.

• Thanks

Tell me how I’m wrong.

What question was that?

There’s so many of you that deny the fact that it’s fucking stupid to run at somebody who is holding a gun. I can’t follow who’s asking me questions.

Ask your question again.

Answer mine bitch

No, the black dude is dead because 2 white men thought they had the right to arrest him
Are you serious?

So there is no scenario where this could’ve ended without violence?

You’re telling me that these guys were gonna shoot him dead, regardless of what he did?

Why did they wait so fucking long to shoot his ass then?

All other factors being the same, I had this do not attempted to wrestle the gun away from the other guy, he would probably still be alive.

Please tell me you can at least admit that.

The 2 white guys could have stayed home and let the police handle the situation.

Why did they stop the truck in the middle of the street? No one an answer that question.
Does it really matter given what this guy decided to do?

Assume they stop the truck in the middle of the road and pull out 40 guns and pointed to them at him.

Not run at the trees

Not run the other way

Not run toward the house is

Not say what do you want

No, charge of the guys hole in the guns and try to take them away.

:Not run at the trees

Not run the other way

Not run toward the houses

Not say what do you want

No, charge at the guys holding the guns and try to take them away.

Not one person here believes that was the right thing to do. Not one of you. You all know that he was acting stupidly or aggressively.

Thats a deflection. Why? Because normal people don't do that.
Normal people don’t do what? Run at somebody pointing a gun at them?

It’s the instinct of everyone to stop and not provoke the guy pointing a gun at them.

The fact that the dead guy did run it McMichael indicates one thing. McMichael was not pointing a gun at him.

Either that, or the dead black dude was a stupid motherfucker.

I’ll except either explanation.

That happened AFTER the truck was stopped in the middle of the road. I have no idea why the victim acted the way he did. The video doesn't' have any sound. You're under the impression that both parties cannot be at fault for doing stupid shit. They can. But the 2nd action doesn't happen if they don't initially stop the fucking truck in the middle of the road. Sane people don't do that.
I have already said repeatedly that these two white dudes were idiots.

The fact still remains that this could have been resolved without somebody getting killed.

What do you think caused the death of this guy? Then stopping in the road? Or him trying to wrestle a shot gun away from the other guy?

Please tell me you see the reason and all of this.

OK, so we agree the fat inbred dumbasses should not have stopped the truck. Excellent. We are on the same page. I am guessing the fat losers threatened him and he didn't know how to handle himself as well as he thought he did. His mistake but their fault for stopping the truck in the first place. They are the instigators.

You're right.

We did? Which post? We saw McMichael and the gun pointed directly at Avery.

McMichael charged Arbery in front of the truck. That scenario is what makes the most sense to anyone who isn;t a shitbag racist fuck like you.
I have done nothing or said nothing racist. You can shove it up your fucking ass.

Show me where McMichael ran at him with a gun. Show it. On the video.

Why did they stop the truck in the middle of the street? No one an answer that question.
Does it really matter given what this guy decided to do?

Assume they stop the truck in the middle of the road and pull out 40 guns and pointed to them at him.

Not run at the trees

Not run the other way

Not run toward the house is

Not say what do you want

No, charge of the guys hole in the guns and try to take them away.

:Not run at the trees

Not run the other way

Not run toward the houses

Not say what do you want

No, charge at the guys holding the guns and try to take them away.

Not one person here believes that was the right thing to do. Not one of you. You all know that he was acting stupidly or aggressively.

Thats a deflection. Why? Because normal people don't do that.
Normal people don’t do what? Run at somebody pointing a gun at them?

It’s the instinct of everyone to stop and not provoke the guy pointing a gun at them.

The fact that the dead guy did run it McMichael indicates one thing. McMichael was not pointing a gun at him.

Either that, or the dead black dude was a stupid motherfucker.

I’ll except either explanation.

That happened AFTER the truck was stopped in the middle of the road. I have no idea why the victim acted the way he did. The video doesn't' have any sound. You're under the impression that both parties cannot be at fault for doing stupid shit. They can. But the 2nd action doesn't happen if they don't initially stop the fucking truck in the middle of the road. Sane people don't do that.
I have already said repeatedly that these two white dudes were idiots.

The fact still remains that this could have been resolved without somebody getting killed.

What do you think caused the death of this guy? Then stopping in the road? Or him trying to wrestle a shot gun away from the other guy?

Please tell me you see the reason and all of this.

What was the first wrong action in the chain of events?

• Thanks

Forum List

Back