Video emerges of Georgia jogger attack; case headed to grand jury

So, it turns out somebody caught it on video. It is clear from the video that the jogger was ambushed. The truck stopped in the road ahead of him, waiting on him to run by, and when he went around the truck, the driver jumped him while the other man, standing in the back of the truck, either shot the jogger, or was aiming and ready to shoot.

These men were not in fear of their lives. They ambushed the jogger plain and simple. Try them, and if convicted, give them the maximum sentence possible.

Something tells me that jogger pissed these guys off sometime before the attack. I think there's more to this case than we know at this time.

On the other hand, people are morons, and morons do incredibly stupid things. I may be overthinking this.
No there us nothing more to this.

There is always more to this kind of thing.

Nobody should be pressed to answer bootneys silly question.
So you would run at somebody pointing a gun at you? You’re that stupid?

It’s relevant to show that nobody was pointing to go to him. He was mad because he got caught. Right?

Or was he stupid? Which one is it?

Such a fucking coward...
You’re a pussy and a coward because you won’t answer a simple question because you know it makes you look like a fucking idiot.

You’re a coward and a pussy and an idiot.

We can go with this all day long.

But for the dead dude deciding he needed to run at the guy holding a shotgun and I try to take it away from him, he would probably still be alive.

Each and every last one of you motherfuckers know it’s true.

His actions indicate that he was pissed off that they caught him.

Tell me how I’m wrong.

You're a pissant little coward.

You refuse to answer the question posed to you seven times.

You offer no reason to take you seriously or to care about what you say...
I fail to see why Bootney is still here arguing with us, when he said the black guy deserved it? Why should he care about the circumstances surrounding this case?

Because he's a little racist fuck, and he feels as though his self-worth is dependent on rejoicing in the death of an unarmed black man...
He never had skin in this game when he made that comment. If you are spending hours debating the video, and trying to find out exactly what happened, only to tell us the black guy deserved it, then yes, he's a racist and a big waste of time.
Answer the question pussy otherwise you can shut your fucking ass too.

Are you too much of a pussy to answer the question?

You know you are, or you’re a goddamn idiot. Either way.

These two idiots took it upon themselves to be police officers. That is stupid as fuck, but that is not murder.

The dead dude is dead because he’s an idiot. At no time did he ever try to resolve this situation without violence. I don’t give a damn if they had guns or not. A reasonable person would ask them what the fuck they want or try to run the other way.

What this really comes down to is that you motherfuckers want to charge someone with murder for the sole reason if they happen to be armed. That is bullshit and I do not except it.

Charge these guys with felony murder. That’s fine with me.

The mere possession of a firearm is not illegal, not is it assault.

Nobody runs at somebody who’s actually pointing a gun at them. What does that leave you with,? Brandishing a firearm.

Any of you idiots saying that this is premeditated first-degree murder I’ve lost your goddamn minds.

I just think it’s hilarious how far are you idiots would go to defend his shit. He went so far as to say that he would run it somebody was pointing a gun at you.

Whoever on here said I’m racist, fuck off and die I don’t ever want to talk to you again.
No, the dead dude is dead because the 2 idiots decided to take the law into their own hands and when he resisted they killed him. The fact they armed themselves upon leaving the house shows pre meditation. They were prepared to use lethal force and that was apparently in the back of their minds. You keep talking about somebody running at a gun. That did not happen. And you can get mad at a person calling you a racist but you did make the comment of how the black guy deserved it, then you have consistently defended the murderers.

You are white and don't seem to understand this situation. Arbery was going to get shot or ran over had he tried what you have said. At the point of confrontation him asking a question would have got him ganged up on and beaten since the guy who shot the situation was following him as part of the posse. So you see bootney, Arbery's options were limited and the hard truth you can't get through your head is that those white men should not have been there in the first place.

It’s relevant to show that nobody was pointing to go to him. He was mad because he got caught. Right?

Such a fucking coward...
Answer my question you fucking coward. You know good and goddamn well if that dude was 10 feet away from the truck before he turned and ran toward McMichael. Don’t tell me what my eyes are not seeing.
He did nothing of the sort. He ran to the right side of the truck away from the open door where Redneck number 2 got out of the truck.

Such a fucking coward...
Answer my question you fucking pussy.

Until then go fuck yourself.

I've asked you the same question eight times.

If you're too goddamn stupid to answer it, that's fine. Just admit it.

But expecting me to answer your question when you so clumsily dodge answering mine, well, that just demonstrates just how fucking pathetic you are...

OK, so we agree the fat inbred dumbasses should not have stopped the truck.
Yes. Is it murder? Stoppin a truck is murder?

Is it your first instinct to run at somebody and try to take a gun away from them if they’re pointing it at you? Have you answered that question yet?

It depends. I can handle myself but unlikely. Is it murder? IDK. Definitely manslaughter. Have to review additional evidence to gauge if it is murder. I find the hicks to be cowardly as they had the #s advantage.

Such a fucking coward...
You’re a pussy and a coward because you won’t answer a simple question because you know it makes you look like a fucking idiot.

You’re a coward and a pussy and an idiot.

1589169124924.jpeg

• Funny
Reactions: IM2
No one here would behave like Arbery. No one.

You know you wouldn’t. Not if someone is pointing a gun at you.

Darwin wins.

The better claim is no one should have behaved like the McMichaels. That was the problem. And if the court is right darwin is going to be the prison justice those 2 racists will receive.

Such a fucking coward...
Answer my question you fucking pussy.

Until then go fuck yourself.

I've asked you the same question eight times.

If you're too goddamn stupid to answer it, that's fine. Just admit it.

But expecting me to answer your question when you so clumsily dodge answering mine, well, that just demonstrates just how fucking pathetic you are...
800 people are posting. I don’t see your question.

Ask it again or fuck off.

These forums never cease to amaze me. I really don't believe what I have been reading. The world is a funny place and we just experienced a full blown attack of lunacy.

Darwin wins.

The better claim is no one should have behaved like the McMichaels. That was the problem. And if the court is right darwin is going to be the prison justice those 2 racists will receive.
No one should have behaved like the McMichaels.

I honestly believe it still could have ended without anyone getting hurt. The called 911. You can hardly believe they intended to kill him when they did that.

Arbery would be alive, and these two idiots would be charged with other crimes, not murder. Now Arbery is dead and he gave a jury potential reasonable doubt by apparently trying to disarm McMichael.

Not once did it appear that he tried to reason with anybody. He may have had no duty to do so, but now he is dead.

The whole thing is senseless.

And now people are calling me racist because I think Arbery choose poorly.

I don’t see your question.

IF ALL THEY WANTED TO DO WAS TALK TO ARBERY, WHY DID TRAVIS AND GREGORY McMICHAEL ARM THEMSELVES BEFORE CHASING ARBERY DOWN?

You see it that time?
Because they suspected him of being armed.

If they wanted to murder him, why call 911 before hand?

If they were pointing guns at him, why did he escalate, guaranteeing his death?

Darwin wins.

No one should have behaved like the McMichaels.

I honestly believe it still could have ended without anyone getting hurt. The called 911. You can hardly believe they intended to kill him when they did that.

Arbery would be alive, and these two idiots would be charged with other crimes, not murder. Now Arbery is dead and he gave a jury potential reasonable doubt by apparently trying to disarm McMichael.

Not once did it appear that he tried to reason with anybody. He may have had no duty to do so, but now he is dead.

The whole thing is senseless.

And now people are calling me racist because I think Arbery choose poorly.

It's perfectly fine to think that he chose poorly.

But if you don't want to be labeled a racist, you might want to curtail the ignorant "I'm glad the black guy's dead" comments.

Now, will you answer my question?

Forum List

Back