Video emerges of Georgia jogger attack; case headed to grand jury

What question was that?

If all they wanted to do was talk to Arbery, why did they arm themselves before going after him? The two of them, who both could benefit from the use of a treadmill, could've easily subdued Arbery...

I can’t follow who’s asking me questions.

Bullshit. You're a chickenshit and afraid to answer the question.

If you answer mine, I will answer yours.

But you and I know you're not smart enough to answer mine intelligently...

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
We can go with this all day long.

But for the dead dude deciding he needed to run at the guy holding a shotgun and I try to take it away from him, he would probably still be alive.

Each and every last one of you motherfuckers know it’s true.

His actions indicate that he was pissed off that they caught him.

Tell me how I’m wrong.

You're a pissant little coward.

You refuse to answer the question posed to you seven times.

You offer no reason to take you seriously or to care about what you say...
What question was that?

There’s so many of you that deny the fact that it’s fucking stupid to run at somebody who is holding a gun. I can’t follow who’s asking me questions.

Ask your question again.

Answer mine bitch

Again there never should have been a gun pulled or 2 armed white men waiting at the end of a street to try arresting the black jogger.

The REASONABLE ACTION was for those 2 men to have let the police handle this situation.
I don’t disagree. That fact alone does not mean they should be charged with murder.

You still didn’t answer my question though.

They were not pointing a gun at him. If they were, he would not have run at them.

He was pissed because they caught him. Nobody runs at somebody pulling a gun at them. That is absolutely unreasonable, which indicates that they did NOT point guns at him.

Or we can go with the other explanation, that this dude was a motherfucking idiot. I’ll except that explanation too.

Fuck your question. And their actions do warrant a murder charge. He did not run at anyone bootney. Watch the film again and you will see he ran around the truck and was met at the front.
I have watched it repeatedly.

You know I’m right.

Nobody runs it somebody pointing a gun at them. Nobody.

You want to charge these idiots with a crime, fine but it ain’t murder. Not with the way he acted.

It's murder and it should be pre mediated murder. Arbery didn't run to a gun and the gun had no right to be pulled. This FACT seems to escape you as you try looking for reasons to absolve those two racists from this 21st century lynching.
Possession of a firearm is not assault.

You’re telling me that he did not try to take the gun away from McMichael?

Make up your fucking mind. What the fuck actually happened.?

Pulling a gun on a innocent citizen is assault.

But for the dead dude deciding he needed to run at the guy holding a shotgun and I try to take it away from him, he would probably still be alive.

Tell me how I’m wrong.

What question was that?

There’s so many of you that deny the fact that it’s fucking stupid to run at somebody who is holding a gun. I can’t follow who’s asking me questions.

Ask your question again.

Answer mine bitch

Well...I can relate to that when it is one arguing against many...repeating is fine :lol:

• Thanks
I have done nothing or said nothing racist. You can shove it up your fucking ass.

In an earlier post you said you were happy the black guy was dead...

Show me where McMichael ran at him with a gun. Show it. On the video.

You can't show me where Arbery ran at McMichael. All we know for certain is that, when they emerged from the front of the truck, they were both struggling over the gun.

Considering the irrefutable fact that McMichael armed himself before going after Arbery, and that he exited the truck brandishing a weapon, it makes far more sense that he would be in the state of mind to run at Arbery than Arbery would've been to run at McMichael...

Nobody should be pressed to answer bootneys silly question.

These two idiots took it upon themselves to be police officers. That is stupid as fuck, but that is not murder.

The dead dude is dead because he’s an idiot. At no time did he ever try to resolve this situation without violence. I don’t give a damn if they had guns or not. A reasonable person would ask them what the fuck they want or try to run the other way.

What this really comes down to is that you motherfuckers want to charge someone with murder for the sole reason if they happen to be armed. That is bullshit and I do not except it.

Charge these guys with felony murder. That’s fine with me.

The mere possession of a firearm is not illegal, not is it assault.

Nobody runs at somebody who’s actually pointing a gun at them. What does that leave you with,? Brandishing a firearm.

Any of you idiots saying that this is premeditated first-degree murder I’ve lost your goddamn minds.

I just think it’s hilarious how far are you idiots would go to defend his shit. He went so far as to say that he would run it somebody was pointing a gun at you.

Whoever on here said I’m racist, fuck off and die I don’t ever want to talk to you again.

I have done nothing or said nothing racist. You can shove it up your fucking ass.

You can't show me where Arbery ran at McMichael. All we know for certain is that, when they emerged from the front of the truck, they were both struggling over the gun.

Considering the irrefutable fact that McMichael armed himself before going after Arbery, and that he exited the truck brandishing a weapon, it makes far more sense that he would be in the state of mind to run at Arbery than Arbery would've been to run at McMichael...
Shut the fuck up. You called me a racist. You’re going on ignore. Go fuck yourself.

So you would run at somebody pointing a gun at you? You’re that stupid?

It’s relevant to show that nobody was pointing to go to him. He was mad because he got caught. Right?

Or was he stupid? Which one is it?

Shut the fuck up. You called me a racist. You’re going on ignore. Go fuck yourself.

I knew it. You're a pussy.

Don't trip on your tail when you tuck it between your legs you lying little bitch.

And, for all others here, let that serve as proof positive that Bootney actually knows that McMichael shouldn't have done what he did, but Bootney's a racist fuck who would never want to condemn a white guy from murdering an unarmed black guy...

Tell me how I’m wrong.

I fail to see why Bootney is still here arguing with us, when he said the black guy deserved it? Why should he care about the circumstances surrounding this case?

Because he's a little racist fuck, and he feels as though his self-worth is dependent on rejoicing in the death of an unarmed black man...
He never had skin in this game when he made that comment. If you are spending hours debating the video, and trying to find out exactly what happened, only to tell us the black guy deserved it, then yes, he's a racist and a big waste of time.

• Thanks

Tell me how I’m wrong.

I fail to see why Bootney is still here arguing with us, when he said the black guy deserved it? Why should he care about the circumstances surrounding this case?

Because he's a little racist fuck, and he feels as though his self-worth is dependent on rejoicing in the death of an unarmed black man...
He never had skin in this game when he made that comment. If you are spending hours debating the video, and trying to find out exactly what happened, only to tell us the black guy deserved it, then yes, he's a racist and a big waste of time.

And, like most racists, he's a coward of the highest order...

Don't trip on your tail when you tuck it between your legs you lying little bitch.

And, for all others here, let that serve as proof positive that Bootney actually knows that McMichael shouldn't have done what he did, but Bootney's a racist fuck who would never want to condemn a white guy from murdering an unarmed black guy...
Whatever.

I’ll keep you off ignore. Do you want to say I’m racist fine.

I’m racist. Cool.

You would run at somebody point to go to you. That makes you an idiot. I’m a racist. You’re an idiot. Agree?

:laughing0301:

You are really fucking stupid.

Exactly! Remember everyone, Bootney said the black guy deserved it. Night night everyone!

• Thanks
So you would run at somebody pointing a gun at you? You’re that stupid?

It’s relevant to show that nobody was pointing to go to him. He was mad because he got caught. Right?

Or was he stupid? Which one is it?

Such a fucking coward...
Answer my question you fucking coward. You know good and goddamn well if that dude was 10 feet away from the truck before he turned and ran toward McMichael. Don’t tell me what my eyes are not seeing.

Exactly! Remember everyone, Bootney said the black guy deserved it. Night night everyone!
We can all remember that you said you would run at somebody point to go to you.

You’re a fucking idiot.

:laughing0301:

Forum List

Back