Video: High school teacher tells class that Marines are lowest of low and bunch of dumb s**ts

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
VIDEO: High School Teacher Tells Class That Marines Are "Lowest of Low" and "Bunch of Dumb Sh*ts"
High School teacher Gregory Salcido who teaches at Pico Rivera High School, was caught on film during a rant about our military after seeing one of his students wearing a Marine sweater.

And sheep wonder why a huge majority of people can't stand them. They are the scum of scum.
Most haven't had the balls to serve and those who have and are leftist bitches like this ..................
well think about that for a minute..............

Kind of like President Pussy Grabber saying he had no use for Navy pilots that got shot down and captured. So which one has the most influence on our young?

Well, I guess you found us out. For the last several years, that teacher has determined what every liberal thinks about everything, and sends out daily memos to every one of us in the country keeping us updated. Congratulations on your fine detective abilities------you idiot.

Someone needs to remind that teacher why they have the freedom to spew such filth.

God bless you and our service men and women always!!!

Holly

Unless he's a combat veteran Ranger, he can fuck off.

Rangers are better trained than Marines. I shouldn't say much more.

For those of us that have served, all the branches of service and the people that serve in them deserve our thanks. They stand between us and people like Putin and lessor dictators.

Kind of like President Pussy Grabber saying he had no use for Navy pilots that got shot down and captured. So which one has the most influence on our young?

The teachers that have daily contact with them.
And his 20-some students? Versus Trump's insults against the military reaching billions.

Kids are influenced far more by their teachers than the president. The president says stuff while the teacher gives grades.

If not for those that have served their country we would be speaking German and this pathetic excuse for a teacher would have been silenced. Only through the selfless sacrifice of a few do we have the privilege to prove their lives were or were not given in vain.

Ohh you mean a specialty sub branch of the army which has even stricter restrictions and training requirements then the rest of the army is better trained then a basic Marine, How about we compare the basic soldier to the basic Marine and then talk...... As for this teacher, he should be fired.

Ohh you mean a specialty sub branch of the army which has even stricter restrictions and training requirements then the rest of the army is better trained then a basic Marine, How about we compare the basic soldier to the basic Marine and then talk...... As for this teacher, he should be fired.

I said I should shut up. :rolleyes:

Rangers are advanced soldiers.

I, as a 15 year old kid, beat the crap out of a Marine, and ran home as fast as I could.
I knocked him out, 1 kick on his head to the curb, and getting the hell out of there.

His shoulders were the size of my head.
He was drunk, and starting crap with an innocent 15-yr old boy. He got what he deserved.
I was just just doing wheelies on my bike in the parking lot. Marines are not trained that well. They are, to a certain extent, but the USMC forgets the human factor. That's not in the training manual for them. Like my friend's pappy said: "They take an 18-year old boy and tell him he's some super-soldier", when in reality, their training could be better. Not that it's inadequate for what they do.

Jarhead is a mindset.

Last edited:

I, as a 15 year old kid, beat the crap out of a Marine, and ran home as fast as I could.
I knocked him out, 1 kick on his head to the curb, and getting the hell out of there.

He was drunk, and starting crap with an innocent 15-yr old boy. He got what he deserved.
I was just just doing wheelies on my bike in the parking lot. Marines are not trained that well. They are, to a certain extent, but the USMC forgets the human factor. That's not in the training manual for them. Like my friend's pappy said: "They take an 18-year old boy and tell him he's some super-soldier", when in reality, their training could be better. Not that it's inadequate for what they do.

Jarhead is a mindset.
I repeat compare a basic marine to a basic soldier and then tell me which is better, it IS a mindset EVERY marine is told they are a rifleman no matter their primary MOS. and they continue to be a rifleman every day they are in, meanwhile an army truck driver is NOT a rifleman nor any other non infantry MOS in the army.

Jarhead is a mindset.
I repeat compare a basic marine to a basic soldier and then tell me which is better, it IS a mindset EVERY marine is told they are a rifleman no matter their primary MOS. and they continue to be a rifleman every day they are in, meanwhile an army truck driver is NOT a rifleman nor any other non infantry MOS in the army.

Why do you say that? My daughter leads an Army Transportation platoon and they spend an incredible amount of time in training with their rifles, pistols, mounted M-2s, machine guns and grenade launchers.

Jarhead is a mindset.

Why do you say that? My daughter leads an Army Transportation platoon and they spend an incredible amount of time in training with their rifles, pistols, mounted M-2s, machine guns and grenade launchers.
Because it is a fact until the sand box the army did NOT train non infantry in combat at all except boot camp. Now they have rudimentary training because they have no choice. The Marines have ALWAYS trained every marine as a basic rifleman and continued that training for their entire career.

Jarhead is a mindset.

Because it is a fact until the sand box the army did NOT train non infantry in combat at all except boot camp. Now they have rudimentary training because they have no choice. The Marines have ALWAYS trained every marine as a basic rifleman and continued that training for their entire career.

So what you stated is no longer true.

Jarhead is a mindset.
I was a Computer tech in the Army also qualified on the M2 and M249. Fired Expert with the M16 and I would pit my land nav skills against any Marine.

Forum List

Back