Video: Jen Psaki gets upset because a reporter asked her when the laid off oil workers will get the green energy jobs that Biden had promised them

Just because she refuses to lie to the reporters.
She refuses to answer questions from reporters. Unless you call "We'll have to circle back to that." an answer! Psaki is either the least informed Press Secretary of all time or the least responsive.
She said she would have to get the answer, instead of just using made up bullshit answers like Trumps white house spokespeople.

If after a week, those questions remain unanswered, THEN, you would have a point.
So call me in a week with a list of questions that she circled on, but didn't come back.
Why don't you give me a list of the questions that she "circled back on" and actually answered, Gene! I don't have time to list all of the ones she hasn't! :)

Last edited:
They're going to "circle back" to take care of that! Right, Jen? (eye roll)

You're never going to get a straight answer from Psaki. She's out there to put a good face on what's going to become a dumpster fire of an administration. Those pipeline workers are shit out of luck and she knows it. The Biden Administration sacrificed those jobs because they promised the far left they would...not because it made one bit of sense from a policy standpoint!

Yup and when the rest of his EO's kick in anyone that voted for that jack ass will be regretting it big time, New Mexico already is and the voters there won't the last.

Forum List

Back